[URGENT][XL] Missing Navigation Bar, Status Bar, Unable to change wallpaper!

Search This thread

iAyush

Sep 25, 2013
Kolkata
Hey there,

I need urgent help out here, as the title says. Here's my story.

I used the app SoftKeyZ, which worked fine for more than a month, and when I got bored with the navigation bar themes it provided, I thought to go on the default one, and I restored the backup. When it rebooted, I lost my navigation bar, status bar and whenever I try to change my wallpaper - it's not coming!

Well, I somehow managed to download Toucher Pro by GO Launcher from Google Play store, and I can manage navigation, but the problem is.. I don't have status bar and navigation bar!

I know factory reset can solve this.. but I don't want to lose my ROOT access, 100s of apps & games and other stuff (I know I can backup, but I don't have time for that :v).

Is there any possible way where I can restore my old SYSTEM UI? I have uninstalled SoftKeyZ as I tried applying other themes, it did not work..

I don't have unlocked BL, I have root access and I'm using the stock 4.2.2 ROM with latest firmware.
Need your support, urgently!

EDIT: If you can share me your SYSTEM UI, I'd be glad.. I think installing that would work!

Last edited:
Reactions: ashralff13

DexterousKrupesh

Dec 14, 2013
Hey there,

I used the app SoftKeyZ, which worked fine for more than a month, and when I got bored with the navigation bar themes it provided, I thought to go on the default one, and I restored the backup. When it rebooted, I lost my navigation bar, status bar and whenever I try to change my wallpaper - it's not coming!

Well, I somehow managed to download Toucher Pro by GO Launcher from Google Play store, and I can manage navigation, but the problem is.. I don't have status bar and navigation bar!

I know factory reset can solve this.. but I don't want to lose my ROOT access, 100s of apps & games and other stuff (I know I can backup, but I don't have time for that :v).

Is there any possible way where I can restore my old SYSTEM UI? I have uninstalled SoftKeyZ as I tried applying other themes, it did not work..

I don't have unlocked BL, I have root access and I'm using the stock 4.2.2 ROM with latest firmware.

EDIT: If you can share me your SYSTEM UI, I'd be glad.. I think installing that would work!

Just download attached files
Using root explorer copy it in system/app/
make permissions rw-r--r--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hit THANKS if i appreciate

Attachments

• SystemUI.apk
    2.6 MB · Views: 1,547

Itzz Mukut

Oct 20, 2014
Same Problem on ONDA V719 Quad device

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have same problem of my tab(ONDA V719 Quad core)...and this method doesn't work on my device... Is there any other method to get my tab soft key and notification bar back :( :crying: .please help me...

mesh mj

Dec 11, 2014
missing stock navigation bar please help

Hello guys recently I used an app named ultimate dynamic navbar it asked me to backup the stock navigation bar but I just ignored me now when I want to get back to my original navigation bar I'm not able to get it back...please help me out m having lots of problems due to this I'll be thankfull to u
I'm using Sony Xperia sp c5303 with 4.3 jelly bean

Saurabh181994

Sep 24, 2014
moto x same problem

plsssss someone upload the systemui.apk og moto x 2013 4.4.4
plss its urgent
i m totally messd up:(:(

grenademik

Aug 27, 2014
You're a life savior! Thanks a billion, mate!

App_not_installed:crying:

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

App not installed :'( help me plzzzz

abhi007.john

Feb 20, 2014
New Delhi
are you getting a force close?
and do you have any third party app for nav bar?

there was a thread here particularly for systemui. Just have a look around and you will find it .

ksh099

Dec 3, 2016
Please help me sir i am having the same problem with softkeyz on my sony Xperia c2004 4.3 jelly bean. When I changed the navigation bar and after rebooting my device status bar and navigation bar get missing.
Please upload the SystemUI. Apk for 4.3 jelly bean.

DoctorDroidXDA

Feb 11, 2017
I have got huawei honor bee. The full story:-
I rooted. -> I made some changes in build.prop and enabled on screen buttons.-> Got softkeyz app-> It worked fine. -> Got bored and decided to restore backup-> lost my notification and navigtion bar(need help)
Here is what ive tried:>
Unrooted
Have done 3 factory resets.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey there,

Hey there,

You're a life savior! Thanks a billion, mate!
    App_not_installed:crying:

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

App not installed :'( help me plzzzz
    this isn't a normal app you can't install this via package installer, you must root and deodex your phone and then copy the .apk to /system/app and set permissions rw-r--r--