[Bootanimation] Nexus 5 Particles HQ [Updated]

Search This thread

Wrixituz

Dec 23, 2011
Hey, So my Nexus 5 did finaly arrive a few days ago.. (Pretty damn awesome device imo) :D very happy owner.. anyway, So I have had a bootanimation prepaired for the Nexus 5 for weeks but could not try It.. so finally I got the chance to try It :D and tbh, I think It looks amazing! :D

I Dont know but maybe some of you already know what I have done.. or atleast stumbled over one of my bootanimations I've done for mainly Nexus 7 but some have also been ported to other devices like Nexus 4, Galaxy Nexus and some HTC devices I think :)
So what I have done here Is a "New" version of the very popular Particles bootanimation I made for the Nexus 7 first gen.. I Have made It In better quality but It wont be exactly the same as I had to redo everything from the beginning.

So here Is what I have done, I hope you guys enjoy It as much as I do :)

PREVIEW *Video preview will be uploaded later :)*
2zrpa4m.jpg

UPDATE 2014-01-22
*Made some small changes in the bootanimations loop.
*Added 5 after Nexus for those who want.
*Manage to make it smaller *hopefully without changing the quality*

Download:
Flashable .zip:ParticlesNew

Bootanimation.zip:Bootanimation.zip

Old animations without the 5!
Download Flashable .zip: ParticlesHQ

Download Bootanimation.zip NOTE:If your going to use this one, do not forget to change name to just bootanimation.zip: ParticlesHQManually
Sorry for the big filesize (33Mb).. I could not find another way without loosing the quality so if anyone have a idea or know how to make it smaller without loosing the quality of the pictures, pls let me know :) Thanks!

Let me know what you think!

/Wrix

Last edited:

Wrixituz

Dec 23, 2011
Hmm, Thats really wierd.. works perfectly for me.. im going to look in to it right now :)

Wrixituz

Dec 23, 2011
Hmm, Thats really wierd.. works perfectly for me.. im going to look in to it right now :)

dumb question but i have to ask as it works perfectly for me.. you know its a flashable zip right? forgot to say that.. first post has been edited :)
I will also upload bootanimation.zip for those who want to copy the bootanimation themself:D

Galaxysm

Sep 9, 2012
Mission
Omg xD !!! I changed it to bootanimation .zip xD thanks for the heads up will redownload lol

Sent from my Nexus5™. On PA™.
" Nothing's ever locked..."

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Now it works :D. And its amazing!! Just the begging its kind of slow? But then it gets its original speed. Me like :D.

Reactions: Wrixituz

Wrixituz

Dec 23, 2011
Awesome im glad it was an very easy fix hehe☺ and about the lag the first frames its nothing i can do anything about ? i dont really know what causes the lag bit i assume its becous android is loading up in the background..

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Galaxysm

Galaxysm

Sep 9, 2012
Mission
Awesome im glad it was an very easy fix hehe☺ and about the lag the first frames its nothing i can do anything about ? i dont really know what causes the lag bit i assume its becous android is loading up in the background..

Actually the lag fixed it self? I guess it was just on the 1st try that it was doing that.

kong

Jan 30, 2012
Google Pixel 6
Thanks for the great work.

This is the second boot animation I actually want to keep on my phone besides the fixed stock Google boot animation :good:

kronflux

Jun 6, 2012
Edmonton
Samsung Galaxy S7
Google Pixel 2
Here's a gif of the new one:
Untitled-1.gif

(sorry for the random flicker halfway through, dunno why that happened)
It's fairly nice, although personally I still like the old one better. dunno why. something doesn't sit right with the new one. :p maybe the size of the particles or something? I dunno xD

here's the old one:
Untitled-2.gif

Last edited:

Wrixituz

Dec 23, 2011
can anyone make it say nexus 5 ( as in to the power of 5 )? that be cooler i think :good:

I will take a look at it later today or tomorrow

It's fairly nice, although personally I still like the old one better. dunno why. something doesn't sit right with the new one. :p maybe the size of the particles or something? I dunno xD

I will take a look at the old build of the animation and see if there is any difference.. It could be the camera view that is the biggest change.. I don't really know☺

Last edited:
Reactions: cobyman7035

Wrixituz

Dec 23, 2011
Bootanimation updated!
*Smaller file size.
*It now says Nexus 5 instead of just Nexus
*Some small changes in the bootanimation loop.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey, So my Nexus 5 did finaly arrive a few days ago.. (Pretty damn awesome device imo) :D very happy owner.. anyway, So I have had a bootanimation prepaired for the Nexus 5 for weeks but could not try It.. so finally I got the chance to try It :D and tbh, I think It looks amazing! :D

I Dont know but maybe some of you already know what I have done.. or atleast stumbled over one of my bootanimations I've done for mainly Nexus 7 but some have also been ported to other devices like Nexus 4, Galaxy Nexus and some HTC devices I think :)
    So what I have done here Is a "New" version of the very popular Particles bootanimation I made for the Nexus 7 first gen.. I Have made It In better quality but It wont be exactly the same as I had to redo everything from the beginning.

So here Is what I have done, I hope you guys enjoy It as much as I do :)

PREVIEW *Video preview will be uploaded later :)*
    2zrpa4m.jpg

UPDATE 2014-01-22
    *Made some small changes in the bootanimations loop.
    *Added 5 after Nexus for those who want.
    *Manage to make it smaller *hopefully without changing the quality*

Download:
    Flashable .zip:ParticlesNew

Bootanimation.zip:Bootanimation.zip

Old animations without the 5!
    Download Flashable .zip: ParticlesHQ

Download Bootanimation.zip NOTE:If your going to use this one, do not forget to change name to just bootanimation.zip: ParticlesHQManually
    Sorry for the big filesize (33Mb).. I could not find another way without loosing the quality so if anyone have a idea or know how to make it smaller without loosing the quality of the pictures, pls let me know :) Thanks!

Let me know what you think!

/Wrix
    Omg xD !!! I changed it to bootanimation .zip xD thanks for the heads up will redownload lol

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Now it works :D. And its amazing!! Just the begging its kind of slow? But then it gets its original speed. Me like :D.

This is really awesome bootanimation. Thank you
    Great to see you with a Nexus5 and making cool bootanimation! Use to have it on my Nexus4.