still havent gotten my 3.2 update >:\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mrevankyle

Jan 5, 2011
Victoria, BC
Honestly you people don't worry if you don't have an update it takes a long time to roll out a ota. for the xoom to get 3.2 it took at least a week before everyone had it and you people are complaining about a couple of hours? And if you have rooted or done anything else don't expect an update just wait until there is a custom 3.2 rom
MOD PLEASE CLOSE

Xda Newb

Jul 27, 2011
texas
You realize your name says exactly what you are. you are a Noob on xda developers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmvCpR45LKA
And i am a senior member who knows when someone opens a duplicate thread just to complain about things

your post count is 118... and you joined in january, pretty sure you are NOT a senior member, i have visited this site daily for many months and decided this month i might as well become a member so i can pitch in and help others when it is needed, thankyouverymuch

mrevankyle

Jan 5, 2011
Victoria, BC
your post count is 118... and you joined in january, pretty sure you are NOT a senior member, i have visited this site daily for many months and decided this month i might as well become a member so i can pitch in and help others when it is needed, thankyouverymuch

Direct From your profile
"About Xda Newb
Service provider
United Kingdom - Virgin Mobile
City
texas
Home country
United States
Biography
a big noob"
Not sure exactly how you have Virgin Uk as your provider in Texas. And you also tried to add your signature in your interests space

tekkitan

May 28, 2009
Cleveland

He's right. This thread has NO point what so ever. Creating multiple threads on the same thing is dupe posting. His post count is 118, but mine is not.

This thread should be closed, or at least merged with the main 3.2 update thread. Read the rules before posting next time.

Reactions: mrevankyle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You should start a new thread every hour to let us know if you still don't have it.
    mod please dont close ;)
    thumbs up for being the top thread under the general column!!!

thats kinda sad. do you not get enough attention at home?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

He's right. This thread has NO point what so ever. Creating multiple threads on the same thing is dupe posting. His post count is 118, but mine is not.

This thread should be closed, or at least merged with the main 3.2 update thread. Read the rules before posting next time.
    We already have multiple threads about the 3.2 update. Closing this one.