[APP] Livescore app for Soccer/Football, World Cup (Version 2 released!)

Search This thread

crazyboy_beggar

Oct 15, 2007
"Soccer Score 2" is an Android app provides soccer real time score for most of the soccer/football leagues worldwide. It is FREE to use. Please send us any comments or suggestions!

Recruiting volunteers to help translating our app menu into the following languages:

FRENCH - DONE, thanks to Sebastien Francal
GERMAN - DONE, thanks to Junky
ITALIAN - DONE, thanks to Alessandro Aimo
JAPANESE
SPANISH
KOREAN

Please PM me if you want to help. Thanks!

Search "Soccer Score 2" in Market or use the below QR Code to download.

chart

58497-1.jpg
58497-2.jpg

Provide real time soccer score for World Cup 2010 and most of the soccer/football leagues worldwide.

Attachments

• device2.jpg
    device2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,771
  • device4.jpg
    device4.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 356
Last edited:

janfsd

Dec 21, 2009
New York
I got confused with another livescore app at first. THis app seems great. I would like to have notifications, good job so far!

Last edited:

oliroe

Apr 5, 2010
Fantastic app

Any chance we could tag teams which we'd always like to receive notifications on rather than on a game by game basis

Other than that it's much better than Google Scoreboard as it shows cards and goal scorers

Oli

hush66

Apr 6, 2010
Sorry for being a noob but where do I download this? Where's the "Market"?

crazyboy_beggar

Oct 15, 2007
Hi, .apk file added.

Yes, I am the developer of this app. Hope you would like it.

With 1.4.4, you can shake your phone to update score. ;)

crazyboy_beggar

Oct 15, 2007
Updated to 1.4.6:
• Added "ShakeRefresh" (beta) If your phone supports motion detection you can shake it to update
• Added vibrate feedback when you shake
• Fixed notification, auto refresh problems and bugs

magicdroid

Oct 20, 2009
Ghent
marcvg.blogspot.com
I had some problems with the notifications and refresh before.. will try new update.

question:

- the "Auto refresh" icon in the notification bar shows a timestamp, shouldn't this change on refresh?

Edit: also, it doesn't have Champions League coverage :(

Last edited:

crazyboy_beggar

Oct 15, 2007
I had some problems with the notifications and refresh before.. will try new update.

question:

- the "Auto refresh" icon in the notification bar shows a timestamp, shouldn't this change on refresh?

Edit: also, it doesn't have Champions League coverage :(

Thanks for your support.

We DO cover CL. Just that these days don't have CL matches so there is none shown.

For the timestamp, it is the time that you first run the service. We will update it with "Last update time" in the next release. Thanks.

magicdroid

Oct 20, 2009
Ghent
marcvg.blogspot.com
I've encountered a refresh/notification issue:

- the refresh & notification doesn't seem to work (see my sig for device/rom info), yesterday I enabled the 5 minute refresh interval, but the notification of a goal didn't come through. My device was sleeping (screen off). After the match, I refreshed manually, and I got the goal notification in the notification bar.

crazyboy_beggar

Oct 15, 2007
I've encountered a refresh/notification issue:

- the refresh & notification doesn't seem to work (see my sig for device/rom info), yesterday I enabled the 5 minute refresh interval, but the notification of a goal didn't come through. My device was sleeping (screen off). After the match, I refreshed manually, and I got the goal notification in the notification bar.

Have you updated to the latest version? The latest one handles notification better.
We admit that there are still some problems with the notification, it may not reflect the latest status of the match. We are still working on it to improve.;)

magicdroid

Oct 20, 2009
Ghent
marcvg.blogspot.com
Re: [APP] Livescore app for Soccer/Football

testing 1.9.4..

league filter is bugged, it doesn't store selection correctly, somehow the US league is always enabled (the filter shows it checked after entering filter list, even if unselected before)

Sent from my HTC Magic using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk