LiquidSmooth 3.0 works with ZVA Radio

Search This thread

SkdnSn

Jan 11, 2014
Chicago
I came across the LiquidSmooth thread today and everybody was ranting about how fast the data speeds were. A user claimed that it was running the ZVA radio but I was doubtful so i thought I would try.

I first flashed the ROM, checked, and was on ZV8 still like I expected. I booted back into recovery, flashed the ZVA radio, expecting a boot loop. The LG logo booted once, then twice, and I thought oh great just what I expected, but next, the LiquidSmooth boot loaded. I checked and I am running baseband version M8974A-AAAANAZM-2.0.20018

You can take the boot from LiquidSmooth and use it for other ROMs, just don't change the kernel from dr87's. I'm on PA Beta6 with same baseband version

Last edited:

charlie95113

Dec 25, 2010
Ohhhhhhhyeeeeaaaaaaa IMA try it asap

Sent from my LS980 4G using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

any custom kernel
? And what recovery do you have

SkdnSn

Jan 11, 2014
Chicago
Ohhhhhhhyeeeeaaaaaaa IMA try it asap

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

any custom kernel
? And what recovery do you have

LiquidSmooth comes with dr87's kernel, and I use TWRP 2.6.3.3 Loki'd

Real_JESRadio

Dec 13, 2012
Davenport
johnnyenglishshow.com
I got my best and fastest LTE speeds on the ZV8 radio on this rom. The ZVA stock based roms i've tried arent holding LTE as well so not sure if i should use the ZVA with LS at this point. Plus we dont have Spark here so no real benefits.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I came across the LiquidSmooth thread today and everybody was ranting about how fast the data speeds were. A user claimed that it was running the ZVA radio but I was doubtful so i thought I would try.

I first flashed the ROM, checked, and was on ZV8 still like I expected. I booted back into recovery, flashed the ZVA radio, expecting a boot loop. The LG logo booted once, then twice, and I thought oh great just what I expected, but next, the LiquidSmooth boot loaded. I checked and I am running baseband version M8974A-AAAANAZM-2.0.20018

You can take the boot from LiquidSmooth and use it for other ROMs, just don't change the kernel from dr87's. I'm on PA Beta6 with same baseband version