NFC on screenoff and lockscreen - HTC One

Search This thread

StephanSch

Dec 24, 2007
Berlin
Hi

thanks for your great job. I Use this mod with ARHD 61.0 and works very well, but, I upgrade to ARHD 62.0 and this not works fine. If I read an NFC tag with one url saved, the phone sound but the navigator only go to the URL read went I turn the screen on and unlock de device.

Anybody has the same problem?

Another question, if I downgrade to ARHD 53.0 (4.19.401.11) what version of this mod I must install? And for Stock 4.19.401.11?

Thanks a lot

Toni

Hi,

sorry, a lot of work last two weeks.

I cannot confirm that: everything works with 62 on my One.
Did you install ARHD dirty or with full wipe?
Tried it with the Kernel of ARHD?

For ARHD 53 the one for 51 on OP should be the correct.

StephanSch

Dec 24, 2007
Berlin
NFCMod for ARHD 71

I added the APK for NFCMod on ARHD 71 and so on Android 4.4.2 KitKat, Base 5.11.401.10 with Sense 6.0 to the download section.

Reactions: MRKikas

jeffhughes

Feb 22, 2009
The version for ARHD 12 should work. You have to delete the Nfc.odex after copying the apk and restart.

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

I have been trying this on my rooted stock HTC One and the Nfc.apk keeps reverting. I cannot push with adb, so have been using ES File Explorer (in root mode). I successfully copy the new Nfc.apk, delete the Nfc.odex, match the permissions for the apk (rw-, r--, r--) and reboot. When I boot up again it has reverted to the original Nfc.apk (confirmed by md5 checksum). I was using the ARHD 71 version since my stock phone is 4.4.2 with Sense 6.0.

Any ideas?

btje

Jul 19, 2007
Could you explain hof to do the mod. I would like to make it for the HTC one M8

Top Liked Posts