Dopod SIM Manager

Search This thread

stylez

Moderator Emeritus
Just thought i'd share this with you Dopod SIM Manager it intergrates into the SIM Manager but offers far more options as you can see from screen shot.
Been using for along time on Dash but only just installed on PPC and all works fine.

3319193462_8dbb33237c_o.jpg

usul73

Dec 7, 2009
SIM - more than one phone no.?

Hi,

does this software allow to have more than one phone number per contact on the SIM?

Thanks in advance.

horhe4

May 2, 2009
Bucharest
i'm using "Dopod SIM Manager v1.0" and i want to know if it's support silent run and what are the parameters ( backup phone contacts in special)
What for? = i'm using "CT Scheduler Lite v1.5" and i want to schedule auto-backup

if anyone can help, it will be wonderful :D

thx in advance

EDIT: well... now i noticed that i have the same version like stylez

I'm pretty sure what your asking is a restriction of sim not software as you can only save one no. per contact on SIM ;)

Yes u can, but default settings are to save only first number (Mobile Number);
go to Settings and check all records there to be sure that you'll not miss something when backup.

Last edited:

F Murtz

Aug 3, 2009
I just installed this on my diamond 2 T5353 as I can not work out how to access the sim manager in my new win 6.5 but it seems to have a minor problem in that the select all square is covered up by the instruction "press up or down or action key to select.
So I can not tick the select all box

horhe4

May 2, 2009
Bucharest
I just installed this on my diamond 2 T5353 as I can not work out how to access the sim manager in my new win 6.5 but it seems to have a minor problem in that the select all square is covered up by the instruction "press up or down or action key to select.
So I can not tick the select all box

just press up several times to be sure that u're on top of the list (select all ... bla bla) and blind select that record (i guess that diamont have a non-touch key to select) ... then backup contacts

F Murtz

Aug 3, 2009
I can see a bit of the box but it is hidden by the instruction and I can not tick it.

If I could figure out how to access the phones sim manager instead of using dipod that would be better. The instruction to find sim manager in user manual for 6.1 does not work for 6.5.
I would like a user manual for htc diamond2 with 6.5 loaded.

khankll

Dec 17, 2010
can it be used on asus p320 wm 6.1 qvga device ?
i downloadede it but cant foind any setup file after uncompressing it..

ronakjain90

Feb 19, 2012
Hello friends, I've recently lost my HTC windows mobile phone, and along with it i've also lost all my phone contacts.

But i have a backup of my contact in my PC as a DSB file, I know that i could use the above said simbackup.cab file to restore my contacts, but the point is i don't have a windows phone to restore it.

Any help on restoring the contact in Windows - 7 Environment.
Thanks for the help in advance.

Warm Regards,