[Q] Cant register on network after installing Touchwiz v10

Search This thread
Jul 15, 2011
searched the forums but cant find anything specific to my problem which is:

Starting from fresh stock 2.3.6. gingerbread ROM (with no network problems), I installed Touchwiz_Res_V10 from link:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2358404

Although every aspect of this ROM works fine there is one problem- my S5830i cant get registered onto my UK network. It sees my network provider (EE) and a bunch of others, but if i manually try and join the EE network (because it doesnt auto join ANY networks) it says I am not allowed/authorised to join the EE network.

If i revert back to the stock 2.3.6 it finds my EE network and joins it automatically without me having to specifiy it, easy as pie.

The IMEI is fine. Baseband is quoted as S5830iXXLA2 on both installs

Are there any known problems with the V10 that interferes with network connectivity that anyone is aware of.

Anyone know how to fix?

many thx
L

Hesham Sleem

Feb 2, 2013
Framework-res
Redmi Note 8

Starting from fresh stock 2.3.6. gingerbread ROM (with no network problems), I installed Touchwiz_Res_V10 from link:

Although every aspect of this ROM works fine there is one problem- my S5830i cant get registered onto my UK network. It sees my network provider (EE) and a bunch of others, but if i manually try and join the EE network (because it doesnt auto join ANY networks) it says I am not allowed/authorised to join the EE network.

If i revert back to the stock 2.3.6 it finds my EE network and joins it automatically without me having to specifiy it, easy as pie.

Are there any known problems with the V10 that interferes with network connectivity that anyone is aware of.

Anyone know how to fix?

many thx
L

try to flash a custom Kernel..it will slove the problem

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Anyone know how to fix?

many thx
    L

try to flash a custom Kernel..it will slove the problem