Very long boot time htc one m8

Search This thread
May 3, 2014
I need to find out which version of the on m8 I have. How do I do that. I got it from viaero wireless

Sent from my One M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

navid0308

Oct 14, 2012
Dhaka
I would hazard a guess you have older Firmware installed on your phone and that version of Android HD requires the newer firmware of whatever carrier phone you have . Most complaining of long boot times and wifi issues is generally a result of a mismatch of firmware version . Check your firmware version in "About Phone" section of your device then check the thread of the before mentioned rom you are running and see if they are similar firmware versions .

thank you so much! i had the 4.4.2 rom and i upgraded to the official 4.4.3 using system dump. had to unlock bootloader in the process. my phone came s-off. it was booting very very slowly as the first post mentioned, 4/5 mins. after flashing this firmware, everything is perfect and back to normal. thanks a lot, without your idea id still be stuck with a slow boot!

http://xdaforums.com/htc-one-m8/development/progress-fuu-m8-t2813792

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I would hazard a guess you have older Firmware installed on your phone and that version of Android HD requires the newer firmware of whatever carrier phone you have . Most complaining of long boot times and wifi issues is generally a result of a mismatch of firmware version . Check your firmware version in "About Phone" section of your device then check the thread of the before mentioned rom you are running and see if they are similar firmware versions .