Best replacement battery (Non Extended)

Search This thread

dogteam

Jul 31, 2012
Does anyone know if a good place to get a quality replacement battery that last as long as OEM but cheaper? I see tons of batteries on Amazon but its hard to tell what will be good and whats knock off crap! Any help would be greatly appreciate! Links and sites would be mostly helpful!

-DTeam

The Specimen

Mar 17, 2011
I had to visit the Samsung store to find a genuine OEM battery. On inspection, there was absolutely nothing on eBay or even Amazon that had consistent, trustworthy reviews -- especially when the price was just too good to be true. There's even cheap knockoffs that look identical to the OEM battery. The only genuine stores I found online sold the phone dock and battery combo for the same or similar price as the Samsung store.

phoneturf

Feb 28, 2008
OnePlus 9
Does anyone know if a good place to get a quality replacement battery that last as long as OEM but cheaper? I see tons of batteries on Amazon but its hard to tell what will be good and whats knock off crap!

I agree with Anker batteries. For this phone, anyway, they work as well or better than the OEM. I got the 2 pack with external charger at Amazon This charger will also charge the Zerolemon battery although it does take a full day. With these three batteries plus the OEM, I can easily go a week away from a charger.

Reactions: slaydog

TheATHEiST

Sep 29, 2008
Hull
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Samsung Galaxy S21
If you want a really good battery that is comparable to original I would highly recommend one of these for £4.99.

I have two, You wont be disappointed.

aLLreli® 3100mAh
oR05sEc.png

I had to visit the Samsung store to find a genuine OEM battery. On inspection, there was absolutely nothing on eBay or even Amazon that had consistent, trustworthy reviews -- especially when the price was just too good to be true. There's even cheap knockoffs that look identical to the OEM battery. The only genuine stores I found online sold the phone dock and battery combo for the same or similar price as the Samsung store.

You cant have looked very hard then. Read these Amazon reviews for a £4.99 battery.

Last edited:
I have a couple on Ankers. They seem fine (full charge lasts the same as the OEM, charging takes as long) Also, they seem fractionally thinner than the OEM, so slightly less battery door bulge if you're using an aftermarket wireless charger adapter.
Guess I'd ought to start a thread on the best/thinnest of those...

vectron

Apr 23, 2011
You cant have looked very hard then. Read these Amazon reviews for a £4.99 battery.

Sorry mate, ANKER is probably one of the top choices for $24 with 2x batteries and a charger from a trusted and very well known brand name. This particular Anker Note 2 battery (in the link I provided) has almost 450 reviews with 4.5 star average rating.

Reactions: slaydog

CVanB

Jun 3, 2013
Irwin
Battery Options

Sorry mate, ANKER is probably one of the top choices for $24 with 2x batteries and a charger from a trusted and very well known brand name. This particular Anker Note 2 battery (in the link I provided) has almost 450 reviews with 4.5 star average rating.

I ordered a ZeroLemon extended battery for $44.99 on amazon. The Battery is massive at 9300mAh. I can get close to 4 days out of it with regular use. If your not interested in a massive battery I've found and bought one that is smaller but, larger than the stock battery at 6300mAh for $18.99 on Amazon. I put the battery in my second note 2 and found it to do quiet better than stock. Both batteries I mentioned also include a case. The case for the 9100mAh in my opinion is well made. However it is only a back case. I personally use a survivor case on my notes because I like the full body cases plus a clip-on holster is included that can double as a kickstand with the survivor case it is cheaper than the otterbox defender but has the same protection I like. Anyways, the second case is included with the Hyperion Battery aka 6300mAh. The case is not much as a case and more of a back cover that is a half back cover which I'm not too fond of. But the bottom line is the battery is what your paying for so the case is just an add on. If you have any questions I'll be glad to answer them.

ZeroLemon 9100mAh - http://www.amazon.com/warranty-ZeroLemon-Protection-Guarantee-Compatible/dp/B00BYEMNA6

Hyperion Battery 6300mAh - http://www.amazon.com/Hyperion-Exte...40598&sr=1-2&keywords=note+2+extended+battery

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
Just purchased this, anymode wireless charging battery, works with all qi enable charger.

This battery is rated at 3100mAh, and is the best you can get to the oem battery by samsung.

343ly4l.jpg

Just purchased this, anymode wireless charging battery, works with all qi enable charger.
Where did you get that? Yes, anymode.com is on the battery - and their web site is non-functional in all my browsers (FF, C, and even IE).
Is there a part number on it somewhere?
IMO, this is a good find and deserves its own thread. Yes, there are Note 2 qi receiver pads out there, but they make the battery door bulge, and they need to be stuck to the battery (not the door) so you give up easily swapping the battery.
Maybe it's time for another (perennially popular!) wireless charging thread...

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
Where did you get that? Yes, anymode.com is on the battery - and their web site is non-functional in all my browsers (FF, C, and even IE).
Is there a part number on it somewhere?
IMO, this is a good find and deserves its own thread. Yes, there are Note 2 qi receiver pads out there, but they make the battery door bulge, and they need to be stuck to the battery (not the door) so you give up easily swapping the battery.
Maybe it's time for another (perennially popular!) wireless charging thread...

All the qi wireless receiver does not need to be stuck to the battery, you can stick them to the battery door, or not stuck at all.

than being said, this anymode battery set is rated at 3100mAh, and the battery is a official samsung battery, the same as that what you get with the phone.
The thickness is same as the oem one, and the built quality is better than the oem one.

This set includes a 3 coil charger, made in korea, they are not sold individually

model number for charger is MEET062KET
model number for battery is MEET418KET

or search for anymode wireless charging station.

2q0owvr.jpg

2eojiac.jpg

t82m49.jpg

24fidyv.jpg

28jcxfn.jpg

14n34lv.jpg

2mjmz8.jpg

with my note 3
qso87d.jpg

anymode brand is the closest thing to a samsung oem, they are partner with samsung and all products are authorised by samsung.

If you need to buy this you have to contact them, as there site does not allow you make purchase, I got mine from www.gmarket.co.kr they are cheaper, and it only takes a few days for delivery.

They are available for the S3, S4 and Note 2 only.

Last edited:

Tubgirl

Nov 5, 2009
I agree with Anker batteries. For this phone, anyway, they work as well or better than the OEM. I got the 2 pack with external charger at Amazon This charger will also charge the Zerolemon battery although it does take a full day. With these three batteries plus the OEM, I can easily go a week away from a charger.

Does anyone know where to get the 2-pack Anker batteries with charger in Europe? I tried the Amazon link but they won't ship to Sweden.

Or does anyone else have a good recommendation for another same-size replacement battery?

brgds... /Tubgirl

yayo685

Sep 6, 2010
So I got the zerolemon battery for this phone and it is very impressive as far as battety life goes. I would like a good quality otterbox like case for it but I hear the zerolemon ones are terrible.
@kms do those wireless charging batteries and set work for the sprint note 2 or just for the gsm ones? The sprint model does not have the preexisting connections for wireless charging.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Free mobile app

Hermosa

Jan 14, 2014
Does anyone know if a good place to get a quality replacement battery that last as long as OEM but cheaper? I see tons of batteries on Amazon but its hard to tell what will be good and whats knock off crap! Any help would be greatly appreciate! Links and sites would be mostly helpful!

-DTeam

Onite,I would recommend it.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0093L7IL6/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008EICTBI/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0093L8NLK/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=
You can have a look and compare to choose the one you like most.Even the charger is included,also extended battery.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Anker

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    Does anyone know if a good place to get a quality replacement battery that last as long as OEM but cheaper? I see tons of batteries on Amazon but its hard to tell what will be good and whats knock off crap!