[DEV][SCRIPTS][MOD]Orig!n MOD 23/10 | Test Builds
What is Origin MOD
Origin MOD is script package by me, DC07, full of tweaks and system optimization with more features to give you better experience on your phone for great battery life and high performance. Based on pikachu01 Thunderbolt! script but repacked by me to optimized even further to fit our device. Huge thanks to pikachu01 for his Thunderbolt! script.
✔Overall better performance and better battery life
✔ Less RAM usage through zipalign
✔ Reduced /dbdata, /data, /sdcard usage of *.db files and faster database access
✔ ZRAM script include
✔ Better network throughput from TCP tweaks and 3G tweaks
✔ Faster disk access through remount script (noatime, disable barrier etc)
✔ Faster SDCARD Read/Write Speed
✔ VM Tweaks, battery tweaks and kernel tweaks
✔ Build.prop tweaks and improvements.
✔Cleans log files and tombstones at every boot.
-Android 2.3.x (Gingerbread) and higher.
- Kernel with init.d support.
- ClockworkMod. (4 or higher)
- At least 4 MB of free space in "/system".
/etc/init.d/ scripts :
mxt224_ts_input.idc...... Thanks to NiTzZ
1. Delete all others script you have installed in "/system/etc/init.d"
2. Copy zip to your phone SD card
3. Reboot your phone to recovery mode
4. Mount /system and /data
5. Flash the zip you have downloaded
6. Reboot Recovery
7.Clear/Wipe Dalivk Cache
- pikachu01 - ThunderBolt
- XDA's devs for some reference of some tweaks in Zach's scripts
- Darkyy for zipalign
-All My Supporters
-All My Haters
I personally don't own this device...so I Request users to please review if tweaks working or not.............
Suggestions Are Welcomed...