Cool Case for Moto X Phone!

Search This thread

LDTECH

Apr 27, 2013
Found this cool case on Amazon.

It is the frosted clear PC & TPU hybrid case.

71w8qG%2B3VQL._SL1205_.jpg

71OUoU2kbOL._SL1026_.jpg

61QMSjyGJNL._SL1090_.jpg

The yellow one looks great too!

615q%2BasrllL._SL1205_.jpg

lensgrabber

May 10, 2012
Golden
This is probably the one I will get IF I get a X. Please post shots when you get it. This looks pretty sweet but real world pics are always better.

jyu87

Mar 19, 2011
Found ["]this cool case[/URL] on Amazon.

Cool case if you didn't have Moto Maker with AT&T!!!

..... too soon? HAHA! I'm sorry, that was uncalled for. I am thoroughly enjoying my X in black, turquoise back, and yellow accents! I put on a zagg just to sport it out :)

Squeaky192

Oct 13, 2010
Just got my Qmadix case in since I loved the one I had on my RAZR M, but am definitely curious to see reviews of this when you guys get yours in.

Franky_V

Jul 20, 2010
Can anyone clarify if the back of this case is ridged? specifically where the back middle transitions to that alternate black color before it turns into the bezel. I have a feeling that it's just a glossy border, but the pictures don't dhow enough detail to tell.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

This case is the closest I think i'll be able to get to an Urban Armor Gear case. Here's to hoping it's a quality case.

abemontalvo

Sep 8, 2012
Chattanooga
The OtterBox for this phone is amazing I will be posting the pics later:D:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my XT1058 using xda app-developers app

_MetalHead_

Jun 30, 2010
Portland
Just got my cases in finally, after 3 weeks. Much better quality than I was expecting, and definitely cool looking. A couple complaints though. One is that it's a major PITA to put on and take off. I hate feeling like I'm going to break my phone every time I take the case off (I'm looking at you, Poetic Atmosphere!). My other complaint, and this is a big one, is that it has some seriously wicked edges that make the phone a pretty uncomfortable to hold. For a phone that feels so nice in the hand, it's a shame to have a case on it that essentially kills that comfort altogether. I also have the Griffin Reveal which is a very similar design- not as cool looking as the Supcase but much more comfortable to hold. It's edges are a lot smoother and the material around the sides of the phone is a lot softer. The reveal is *almost* just as comfortable to hold as the naked phone, as it follows the contours of the phone very closely. The Supcase on the other hand focuses more on styling at the cost of those comfortable contours. If you want a case like this, ie. soft bumper around edges but clear plastic back, I'd recommend the Reveal over the Supcase. My $.02.

Edit: The Supcase has the dimple whereas the Reveal does not. I know somebody is bound to ask that question.

Reactions: LDTECH

terabyte128

Oct 29, 2011
Seattle
Just got my cases in finally, after 3 weeks. Much better quality than I was expecting, and definitely cool looking. A couple complaints though. One is that it's a major PITA to put on and take off. I hate feeling like I'm going to break my phone every time I take the case off (I'm looking at you, Poetic Atmosphere!). My other complaint, and this is a big one, is that it has some seriously wicked edges that make the phone a pretty uncomfortable to hold. For a phone that feels so nice in the hand, it's a shame to have a case on it that essentially kills that comfort altogether. I also have the Griffin Reveal which is a very similar design- not as cool looking as the Supcase but much more comfortable to hold. It's edges are a lot smoother and the material around the sides of the phone is a lot softer. The reveal is *almost* just as comfortable to hold as the naked phone, as it follows the contours of the phone very closely. The Supcase on the other hand focuses more on styling at the cost of those comfortable contours. If you want a case like this, ie. soft bumper around edges but clear plastic back, I'd recommend the Reveal over the Supcase. My $.02.

Edit: The Supcase has the dimple whereas the Reveal does not. I know somebody is bound to ask that question.

Shoot! Ordered this case but not looking forward to the wait, I was worried it might be coming from overseas.... I got the red one, can't wait!

Sent from my Moto X

_MetalHead_

Jun 30, 2010
Portland
It says shipping by dhl global mail though, so we'll see...

Sent from my Moto X

Yep, that's how they shipped it to me. I'm pretty sure it ships out of Memphis, Tenn. DHL handles the interstate travels and then transfers it to USPS for the final delivery. No clue why they use DHL, they must have a contract/agreement with them. Some of the colors are available through Prime from the same seller so it pretty much has to be within the US.

qnet

Oct 26, 2011
ATL
www.network-creations.net
I got the Supcase. It took a while to get but it's a nice case. I mostly use it for work since it's so sturdy. I also like the Griffen Reveal better, it fits well and is not as bulky. The Reveal has a completly clear back were as this Supcase is kind of a cloudy back.

abemontalvo

Sep 8, 2012
Chattanooga
Here are the otterbox pics of the moto x!!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380295163441.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380295163441.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 922
  • uploadfromtaptalk1380295172861.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380295172861.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 967
Reactions: perri.etb

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Found this cool case on Amazon.

71w8qG%2B3VQL._SL1205_.jpg

71OUoU2kbOL._SL1026_.jpg

61QMSjyGJNL._SL1090_.jpg

The yellow one looks great too!

615q%2BasrllL._SL1205_.jpg

Here are the otterbox pics of the moto x!!!
    Would you say the Reveal is slimmer than any TPU case?

I have the Diztronic and the Reveal is slightly thicker, but the difference in feel is negligible. I much prefer the Reveal to the Diztronic.
    can someone please post some pictures of their moto x w/ that supcase (especially back of it)

the other thing is: Does this case adds a bulk to phone? I really like that phone has small footprint and I really like to keep it this way)