[Q] Before i mess it up

Search This thread

Ah-Bollox

Oct 30, 2013
Dublin
Its a note 3 sm-n9005 running 4.3.

a few weeks ago i rooted and unlocked a friends phone but never got a chance to install a recovery,
my silly mistake tonight was ti install TWRP 4.4 :crying:

I tried to install the openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.7-hlte.img.tar using odin 1.85 but all i get is "recovery is not seandroid enforcing" in a bootloop

By pulling out battery and turning on normally the phone still works fine.

Have an image of efs, phew

Any ideas on getting TWRP
My main goal is to get kitkat onto the phone, sammobile has kitkat, the phone was originally vodafone, can i install 3hutch onto phone with odin or do i have to stay with vodafone

cheers for any help

hhai2pth

Feb 20, 2014
HCMC

a few weeks ago i rooted and unlocked a friends phone but never got a chance to install a recovery,

I tried to install the openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.7-hlte.img.tar using odin 1.85 but all i get is "recovery is not seandroid enforcing" in a bootloop

My main goal is to get kitkat onto the phone, sammobile has kitkat, the phone was originally vodafone, can i install 3hutch onto phone with odin or do i have to stay with vodafone

cheers for any help
Did u turn the USB debugging on?

Reactions: Ah-Bollox

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York

cheers for any help

If you have Kitkat on the device (tried flashing) then you need the Kitkat TWRP - hence the BL - You cannot go back to 4.3 if you've attempted to flash KK

Ah-Bollox

Oct 30, 2013
Dublin
[/QUOTE]<br />
<br />
Make sure you are flashing the right version for your firmware[/QUOTE]

Just to be sure, I can flash the 3hutch firmware onto a phone that was originally Vodafone with the twrp 4.4 bl.

Sorry if I'm a pain in the ass about this, not my phone and don't want to spend hours fixing it of I mess it up, thanx

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app

FeralFire

Jan 18, 2012
Just to be sure, I can flash the 3hutch firmware onto a phone that was originally Vodafone with the twrp 4.4 bl.

Sorry if I'm a pain in the ass about this, not my phone and don't want to spend hours fixing it of I mess it up, thanx

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app

Why not flash a normal ROM?
By that I mean, a ROM which is not touched by any service provider.

ultramag69

Nov 6, 2007
Waratah
People have been reporting Fails while flashing carrier roms through ODIN... It generally seems to fail on the "Hidden" partition....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

cheers for any help
    Did u turn the USB debugging on?
    Haven't got a solution to your problem, but I can't miss this opportunity to congratulate you on your user name - been there, done that:cowboy:
    Setting>General>Security>untick Reactivation lock