[Q] Help in OTA Update in ParanoidAndroid ROM

Search This thread

john314

Jul 1, 2013
Hi Guys,

Whenever OTA application tries to update, it initially downloads the file and then boots into same system via BMM. I mean the update process doesn't start. Am i missing something. When i try to install OTA file after downloading via OTA app it states "Unable to add file". Kindly guide me through this OTA update process.

Thanks in advance.

Az-one786

Mar 30, 2013
Norhern City
Hi Guys,

Whenever OTA application tries to update, it initially downloads the file and then boots into same system via BMM. I mean the update process doesn't start. Am i missing something. When i try to install OTA file after downloading via OTA app it states "Unable to add file". Kindly guide me through this OTA update process.

Thanks in advance.

you need to do it manually via bmm ... that's all ..

crazymonkey05

Apr 1, 2012
stilwell, OK
I have tried this too.....when you update make sure you also flash the gapps or you will encounter system uid inconsistencys.....I learned this the hard way

Sent from my ATT Samsung Galaxy SIII using TapaTalk

Reactions: john314

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.

you need to do it manually via bmm ... that's all ..
    I have tried this too.....when you update make sure you also flash the gapps or you will encounter system uid inconsistencys.....I learned this the hard way

Sent from my ATT Samsung Galaxy SIII using TapaTalk