[Xperia Neo/V/L]Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)

Search This thread

Abhinav1997

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Jul 29, 2012
I've made this thread to help people who have some problem and make new threads instead of searching the common questions. In my next post I will start posting the FAQ's and since it's not possible for me to be online 24/7 so it may take sometime but i will keep updating it. And if anyone have some doubts feel free to ask. BTW feel free to PM me if you have some ideas or nice questions to improve this thread :D

Cheers,
AJ

Last edited:

Abhinav1997

Jul 29, 2012
[SIZE=+3]Frequently Asked Questions[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]Xperia Neo and its models.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]This a short list of frequently asked questions in this device forum and the answers often given as a response. It should serve as a starting point for gathering knowledge and finding solutions to many common problems. Please only post in this thread with feedback on how to improve this document. Do not post "Thank you" type responses. If you have additional questions or require more help, try to find an existing thread or create your own. Do not use this as a general help thread.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Q1: I get bootloop after installing a custom rom. What is the problem?[/SIZE]

A: Have you done everything correctly?
-Firstly post your problem in the ROM thread as the devs there may help you better.
-Check your mobile compatibility with the ROM
-Check if you have installed the correct kernel for your ROM.
-Check whether you have done the correct wipes as mentioned in the ROM thread.
-Some ROMs require formatting system. So if it is mentioned in main ROM thread then you must do it.
-Some releases may require stock rom first before flashing the custom rom. So flash the stock rom and then the custom rom over it.
If nothing works just download the stock ROM for your mobile and flash it using flashtool. This may solve your problem.​

[SIZE=+1]Q2: Can you suggest me the best ROM or kernel or something like that for my smartphone cause i'm really lazy to do a bit of searching...?[/SIZE]

A: First go here and beware before asking these type of questions again otherwise you will end up with a bunch of people like me mocking you and nothing else.​

[SIZE=+1]Q3: I installed wrong device's ROM for my mobile and now my touch has gone. Please help!
[/SIZE]

A: There are lot of threads on this question. First refer to each one of them and see if it works or see this thread. Most probably your problem might be fixed till now.​

[SIZE=+1]Q4: I have rooted my phone successfully, now how can I install CWM (ClockWorkMod) Recovery?[/SIZE]

A: If you have locked bootloader you can simply install CWM using an app called x-parts from Google Play and install recovery from it. And if your bootloader is unlocked you can simply flash a custom kernel with CWM or some other recovery present in it.​

[SIZE=+1]Q5: I have a problem with this ROM and what should I....[/SIZE]

A: It's a ROM specific question, better post it in the ROM thread. They will help you better.​

[SIZE=+1]Q6: My phone can't boot in fastboot mode. Please help me!
[/SIZE]

A: Firstly check that fastboot is enabled on your mobile and the correct procedure to go to fastboot mode is by holding menu button and connecting to computer via USB.​

[SIZE=+1]Q7: WIFI is not working. What should I do?[/SIZE]

A: See if it is listed as a bug in the specific ROM thread. If not try custom kernels and if you can get correct WIFI modules flash them. If you're lucky WIFI will work.​

[SIZE=+1]Q8: How do I install custom rom/kernel on my mobile?[/SIZE]

A: Mihahn has worked really hard on making his guide not because he wants some people asking again and again the same questions instead of using a bit of the "SEARCH" feature.​

[SIZE=+1]Q9: What is the safest way to root my phone or unlock its bootloader?[/SIZE]

A: There no such thing as safest way. If you do everything correctly you will be successful in rooting you phone and unlocking the bootloader.​

[SIZE=+1]Q10: How to activate MSC(mass storage mode) on CM10?[/SIZE]

A: Though this question is of a particular rom but still I've listed it here since many people asked this question. Just go here, thanks the person and perform the steps correctly.​

[SIZE=+1]Q11: I did an OTA(Over the Air) update after unlocking bootloader. Now my phone is dead, what should I do?[/SIZE]

A: Just go to this thread, thanks the person. Refer to section 6 and download the unbricking package from no.16 of XX.Downloads section, perform the correct steps and most probably your phone will be back to life!​

[SIZE=+1]Q12: Unlocking bootloader using TestPoint method is not working for my device. Please help.[/SIZE]

A: For the newly manufactured phone(above 12w11), TestPoint method will not work. You can still use the official method or se bootloader unlocking tool.​

[SIZE=+1]Q13: How do I unlock my bootloader if it says Bootloader Unlock Allowed:No?[/SIZE]

A: No one has actually got a 100% working solution since it is because of your simlock, thus you may have to pay for it. You can try WotanServer or Omnius and if you're lucky it will be unlocked and fastboot might be enabled.​

[SIZE=+1]Q14: How do I OC(OverClock) or UC(UnderClock) my phone?[/SIZE]

A: If your kernel supports the function and if your ROM has inbuilt option for the fuction then you can do it directly from ROM or else you can buy/download apps like SetCPU for your phone and can use it easily to OC, UC or change governer of your CPU. *Playing with your CPU is at your own risk and if you go anywhere wrong your phone might not be able to recover(permanent brick). So if you are a newbie(noob) just stay away from these things*​

[SIZE=+1]Q15: How much OverClocking is advised for my phone?[/SIZE]

A: Though there are some kernels which provide Over Clocking from 1.6-2 GHz(GigaHertz), but still you should not overclock above 1.2-1.4 GHz for daily use or else your CPU might burn, turning your phone into permanent brick. *I personally do not advise overclocking at all so do everything at your own risk.​

[SIZE=+1]Q16: How do I partition my sd-card?[/SIZE]

A: Follow this very nice guide given by sayhellotwoheaven. Don't forget to THANK him.​

[SIZE=+1]Q17: How does Thanks Meter affect my profile?[/SIZE]

A: Thanks Meter actually is not useful in becoming Recognized Contributor/Themer/Developer. It is actually the appreciation you get on you works. Thanks Meter has been made so that members of XDA stop posting just THANKS on threads and thread could be clean and helpful.​

[SIZE=+1]Q18: How to be a Recognized Contributor/Themer/Developer?[/SIZE]

A: Recognized Contributor is a role intended for members who produce some of the best original and helpful guides for users, as well as helping other users who have problems, in a friendly manner. Recognized Contributors will get a custom user title and the faster ad-free XDA template, as well as access to developer tools currently being created. Any Senior Moderator on XDA can add Recognized Contributors, should you feel deserving of this title.

Recognized Themers are those users who work (often tirelessly) on designing new theme graphics and user interface overhauls for ROMs. Users who aspire to be Recognized Themers should be creating original graphics work for their themes being released, demonstrate a commitment to crediting other users’ work when applicable, and seek the relevant permission in advance from the original creator. Recognized Themers will receive a custom user title and the faster ad-free XDA template, as well as access to developer tools currently being created. Any Senior Moderator on XDA can add Recognized Themers, should you feel deserving of this title.

Recognized Developer, as the name suggest are those who develop really good ROMs, kernels, etc. Anyone who is skillful and publishes his own creation other that just copying and pasting can be termed as recognized developer.

For more details and how to apply for these posts. See this.​

[SIZE=+1]Q19: How to add framework mods like skipping track via volume button, small apps, CRT-off animation, etc.?[/SIZE]

A: See this very beautiful guide by Sandy7 and jader13254 which will help you a lot. Just give them THANKS.​

[SIZE=+1]Q20: How to Decompile/Recompile ICS apk files?[/SIZE]

A: Here is a great guide by stanlin salu. Just follow that and you can very easily do it. Just don't forget to give him THANKS.​

[SIZE=+1]Q21: What are Governors and I/O Schedulers, etc.?[/SIZE]

A: See this very good guide by zhanjia and anyone can know everything about them.​

[SIZE=+1]Q22: My ROM doesn't have x-loud and BE(Bravia Engine). How do I install them?
[/SIZE]

A: Simply download a very nice app know as Pimp My Rom from Google Play and install it and you can get many tweaks and options in that. It also has an option to download BE and x-loud for your ROM if it's compatible.​

[SIZE=+1]Q23: Does ChainFire3D support my phone?[/SIZE]

A: The simple answer is download and use it. But if you are on ICS/JB I would recommend you not to use it as it may most probably result in bootloop. ChainFire3D is compatible only upto GB.​

[SIZE=+1]Q24: Why does my phone say Bootloader Unlock Allowed: No?[/SIZE]

A: It's most probably a simlock. The mobile you bought has a simlock of the particular company whose SIM is being used. Normally the companies used to provide the unlocking code after sometime but now I think it won't be provided from now since simlock unlocking has become illegal. But you can break your simlock through WotanServer, Omnius or some local shops.​

[SIZE=+1]Q25: Can you tell me how does thanks meter increases with regard to number of thanks?[/SIZE]

A:
No. of Thanks and meter:​

0-25
0.jpg

26-50
1.jpg

51-100
2.jpg

101-200
3.jpg

201-1000
4.jpg

1001-2000
6.jpg

2001-5000
7.jpg

5001-8000
8.jpg

8001-10000
9.jpg

10001 onwards
10.jpg

There is a bug with meter it doesn;t shows 5 bars. Anyways the thanks meter doesn't judge anyone or status of any member. It's the works, his contributions and help he does.​

[SIZE=+1]Q26: Aroma installer is half-size in my phone. How to solve this?[/SIZE]

A: Firstly thanks to abcdjdj for letting me know this. Aroma installer is shown in half-screen in all kernels which have CWM Recovery 6.0. So you can fix it only by changing your kernel or recovery, if you can.​

[SIZE=+1]Q27: What are BB Codes and what BB Codes can I use in my thread?[/SIZE]

A: Mainly every kind of text formatting that we do in XDA thread is governed by BB codes. Here is the list of all the BB Codes we can use in XDA and explanation of each code.​

[SIZE=+1]Q28: Is there anyway to mount my sd-card using CWM recovery?[/SIZE]

A: Yes! Many versions of CWM support mounting sd-card through it. For that go to Mounts and Storage->Mount sd-card and you're done! But remember if you press back button then your sd-card will unmount instantly.​

[SIZE=+1]Q29: How do I add [SOLVED] tag to my thread/how do I change title of my thread?[/SIZE]

A: Just check here and similar way you can also change the title of your thread.​

[SIZE=+1]Q30: My phone can't restore the backups I made from recoveries. Why?[/SIZE]

A: Well there could be various reasons for it. It may happen because you might have made backup from CWM and restoring via TWRP or vice-versa. CWM makes the recoveries in the yaffs2 image for while the extension of twrp recoveries are .win.img so backups made in one recovery wouldn't be visible on other.
Another reason could be that you have renamed your backups and they have spaces in them. Remove the spaces and voila! you would be able to restore now!​

[SIZE=+1]Q31: I'm facing various status errors in CWM. Can you please help me?[/SIZE]

*​
A special thanks to everyone who contributed to the production of this FAQ

Last edited:
V

Vatsal

Nice effort abhinav.
But noobs often dont tend to read threads even when it is stickied!:(
Wish this thread could help a bit:)

Sent from my Xperia Arc S using Tapatalk 2

Abhinav1997

Jul 29, 2012
Nice effort abhinav.

But even if this threads help 10% of people im happy.....still I wish more and more people read the thread and get help from it :) Ive asked mod to stick it...hope it helps :D

Cheers,
AJ

Reactions: Ghostfreak NB

vishal_android freak

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Dec 30, 2012
Mumbai
Classic this is .. thanks a lot mate for this thread.. will redirect everyone to this thread and then if they still have doubts then to ghostfreaks thread.. good work.. :):thumbup:

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using xda premium

Reactions: Abhinav1997

Abhinav1997

Jul 29, 2012
Classic this is .. thanks a lot mate for this thread.. will redirect everyone to this thread and then if they still have doubts then to ghostfreaks thread.. good work.. :):thumbup:

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using xda premium

Well I'm happy that I cud help someone :)

Cheers,
AJ

alokbina is now Abhinav2

bettencourt90

Jan 20, 2013
I use xperia neo with kitkat rom,, but it taking long time when the kernel it booting, it takes at least 5 minutes.. Anyone can help me?

sent from my motorola t190

armz_bey

Mar 17, 2012
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Hi i would like to ask if anyone has ever used root master for rooting neo v, and mobile uncle tools for flashing cwm.... It would really be hassle free if we could root and install recovery without pc... Tnx

Stoneybridge

May 19, 2012
Constant noob probs with roms kernals etc..

Heya, i would dearly like to pimp my Xperia Neo Mt15i but am having constant probs with things screwing up, boot loops etc...

Just wondering if after having a laugh at my latest mess someone could give me a few pointers?

To start my phone has an unlocked bootloader, and half a messed up install of a KK rom/kernal (dark).......... I quite like the look of Xperia Z Jelly Bean v4......so i downloaded all the parts.....it said use the kernal in the zip....but as there wasn't one i got the lupus 720p ..got the rom, gapps and neo patch on the sd card,

Flashed the lupus kernal through flashtool and restated into recovery where I flashed the rest of the bits..... as the phone was basically wiped anyway i didn't wipe the cache, davlik etc...then i tried to start the phone........

It sometimes actually gets into the phone menu (most time just hangs at rom logo) but there it has constant FC's of Xperia home, messaging, contacts and a few others. from there it's impossible to do anything other than to pull the battery and restart.

Recovery has now gone :( back button works for a second or so (goes blue) then it just tries to boot normally....

So what to do now? cant get into the phone to re-flash a kernal with adb....so only thing to do is flash an old firmware from flashmode? then start all over again?

But if i did i'd then spend the next few hours tearing my hair out with the same or other problems?

I cant post this in the rom forum due to not having privileges..

What am i doing wrong? is there an easier way to reflash a kernal if you cant get into the phone ? why do i bother it's not going to work anyway ? :(

Reactions: varchas_saxena
Nov 24, 2012
gurgaon
Getting Random reboot on my Neo v

Hi,
After 2.5 years of using , I am getting random reboots on my Neo V.
I have tried every possible ROM i.e. stock ICS, GB, KK, JB and with different kernels but facing same issue.
Can anybody help?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [SIZE=+3]Frequently Asked Questions[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+2]Xperia Neo and its models.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]This a short list of frequently asked questions in this device forum and the answers often given as a response. It should serve as a starting point for gathering knowledge and finding solutions to many common problems. Please only post in this thread with feedback on how to improve this document. Do not post "Thank you" type responses. If you have additional questions or require more help, try to find an existing thread or create your own. Do not use this as a general help thread.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Q1: I get bootloop after installing a custom rom. What is the problem?[/SIZE]

A: Have you done everything correctly?
    -Firstly post your problem in the ROM thread as the devs there may help you better.
    -Check your mobile compatibility with the ROM
    -Check if you have installed the correct kernel for your ROM.
    -Check whether you have done the correct wipes as mentioned in the ROM thread.
    -Some ROMs require formatting system. So if it is mentioned in main ROM thread then you must do it.
    -Some releases may require stock rom first before flashing the custom rom. So flash the stock rom and then the custom rom over it.
    If nothing works just download the stock ROM for your mobile and flash it using flashtool. This may solve your problem.​

[SIZE=+1]Q2: Can you suggest me the best ROM or kernel or something like that for my smartphone cause i'm really lazy to do a bit of searching...?[/SIZE]

A: First go here and beware before asking these type of questions again otherwise you will end up with a bunch of people like me mocking you and nothing else.​

[SIZE=+1]Q3: I installed wrong device's ROM for my mobile and now my touch has gone. Please help!
    [/SIZE]

A: There are lot of threads on this question. First refer to each one of them and see if it works or see this thread. Most probably your problem might be fixed till now.​

[SIZE=+1]Q4: I have rooted my phone successfully, now how can I install CWM (ClockWorkMod) Recovery?[/SIZE]

A: If you have locked bootloader you can simply install CWM using an app called x-parts from Google Play and install recovery from it. And if your bootloader is unlocked you can simply flash a custom kernel with CWM or some other recovery present in it.​

[SIZE=+1]Q5: I have a problem with this ROM and what should I....[/SIZE]

A: It's a ROM specific question, better post it in the ROM thread. They will help you better.​

[SIZE=+1]Q6: My phone can't boot in fastboot mode. Please help me!
    [/SIZE]

A: Firstly check that fastboot is enabled on your mobile and the correct procedure to go to fastboot mode is by holding menu button and connecting to computer via USB.​

[SIZE=+1]Q7: WIFI is not working. What should I do?[/SIZE]

A: See if it is listed as a bug in the specific ROM thread. If not try custom kernels and if you can get correct WIFI modules flash them. If you're lucky WIFI will work.​

[SIZE=+1]Q8: How do I install custom rom/kernel on my mobile?[/SIZE]

A: Mihahn has worked really hard on making his guide not because he wants some people asking again and again the same questions instead of using a bit of the "SEARCH" feature.​

[SIZE=+1]Q9: What is the safest way to root my phone or unlock its bootloader?[/SIZE]

A: There no such thing as safest way. If you do everything correctly you will be successful in rooting you phone and unlocking the bootloader.​

[SIZE=+1]Q10: How to activate MSC(mass storage mode) on CM10?[/SIZE]

A: Though this question is of a particular rom but still I've listed it here since many people asked this question. Just go here, thanks the person and perform the steps correctly.​

[SIZE=+1]Q11: I did an OTA(Over the Air) update after unlocking bootloader. Now my phone is dead, what should I do?[/SIZE]

A: Just go to this thread, thanks the person. Refer to section 6 and download the unbricking package from no.16 of XX.Downloads section, perform the correct steps and most probably your phone will be back to life!​

[SIZE=+1]Q12: Unlocking bootloader using TestPoint method is not working for my device. Please help.[/SIZE]

A: For the newly manufactured phone(above 12w11), TestPoint method will not work. You can still use the official method or se bootloader unlocking tool.​

[SIZE=+1]Q13: How do I unlock my bootloader if it says Bootloader Unlock Allowed:No?[/SIZE]

A: No one has actually got a 100% working solution since it is because of your simlock, thus you may have to pay for it. You can try WotanServer or Omnius and if you're lucky it will be unlocked and fastboot might be enabled.​

[SIZE=+1]Q14: How do I OC(OverClock) or UC(UnderClock) my phone?[/SIZE]

A: If your kernel supports the function and if your ROM has inbuilt option for the fuction then you can do it directly from ROM or else you can buy/download apps like SetCPU for your phone and can use it easily to OC, UC or change governer of your CPU. *Playing with your CPU is at your own risk and if you go anywhere wrong your phone might not be able to recover(permanent brick). So if you are a newbie(noob) just stay away from these things*​

[SIZE=+1]Q15: How much OverClocking is advised for my phone?[/SIZE]

A: Though there are some kernels which provide Over Clocking from 1.6-2 GHz(GigaHertz), but still you should not overclock above 1.2-1.4 GHz for daily use or else your CPU might burn, turning your phone into permanent brick. *I personally do not advise overclocking at all so do everything at your own risk.​

[SIZE=+1]Q16: How do I partition my sd-card?[/SIZE]

A: Follow this very nice guide given by sayhellotwoheaven. Don't forget to THANK him.​

[SIZE=+1]Q17: How does Thanks Meter affect my profile?[/SIZE]

A: Thanks Meter actually is not useful in becoming Recognized Contributor/Themer/Developer. It is actually the appreciation you get on you works. Thanks Meter has been made so that members of XDA stop posting just THANKS on threads and thread could be clean and helpful.​

[SIZE=+1]Q18: How to be a Recognized Contributor/Themer/Developer?[/SIZE]

A: Recognized Contributor is a role intended for members who produce some of the best original and helpful guides for users, as well as helping other users who have problems, in a friendly manner. Recognized Contributors will get a custom user title and the faster ad-free XDA template, as well as access to developer tools currently being created. Any Senior Moderator on XDA can add Recognized Contributors, should you feel deserving of this title.

Recognized Themers are those users who work (often tirelessly) on designing new theme graphics and user interface overhauls for ROMs. Users who aspire to be Recognized Themers should be creating original graphics work for their themes being released, demonstrate a commitment to crediting other users’ work when applicable, and seek the relevant permission in advance from the original creator. Recognized Themers will receive a custom user title and the faster ad-free XDA template, as well as access to developer tools currently being created. Any Senior Moderator on XDA can add Recognized Themers, should you feel deserving of this title.

Recognized Developer, as the name suggest are those who develop really good ROMs, kernels, etc. Anyone who is skillful and publishes his own creation other that just copying and pasting can be termed as recognized developer.

For more details and how to apply for these posts. See this.​

[SIZE=+1]Q19: How to add framework mods like skipping track via volume button, small apps, CRT-off animation, etc.?[/SIZE]

A: See this very beautiful guide by Sandy7 and jader13254 which will help you a lot. Just give them THANKS.​

[SIZE=+1]Q20: How to Decompile/Recompile ICS apk files?[/SIZE]

A: Here is a great guide by stanlin salu. Just follow that and you can very easily do it. Just don't forget to give him THANKS.​

[SIZE=+1]Q21: What are Governors and I/O Schedulers, etc.?[/SIZE]

A: See this very good guide by zhanjia and anyone can know everything about them.​

[SIZE=+1]Q22: My ROM doesn't have x-loud and BE(Bravia Engine). How do I install them?
    [/SIZE]

A: Simply download a very nice app know as Pimp My Rom from Google Play and install it and you can get many tweaks and options in that. It also has an option to download BE and x-loud for your ROM if it's compatible.​

[SIZE=+1]Q23: Does ChainFire3D support my phone?[/SIZE]

A: The simple answer is download and use it. But if you are on ICS/JB I would recommend you not to use it as it may most probably result in bootloop. ChainFire3D is compatible only upto GB.​

[SIZE=+1]Q24: Why does my phone say Bootloader Unlock Allowed: No?[/SIZE]

A: It's most probably a simlock. The mobile you bought has a simlock of the particular company whose SIM is being used. Normally the companies used to provide the unlocking code after sometime but now I think it won't be provided from now since simlock unlocking has become illegal. But you can break your simlock through WotanServer, Omnius or some local shops.​

[SIZE=+1]Q25: Can you tell me how does thanks meter increases with regard to number of thanks?[/SIZE]

A:
    No. of Thanks and meter:​

0-25
    0.jpg

26-50
    1.jpg

51-100
    2.jpg

101-200
    3.jpg

201-1000
    4.jpg

1001-2000
    6.jpg

2001-5000
    7.jpg

5001-8000
    8.jpg

8001-10000
    9.jpg

10001 onwards
    10.jpg

There is a bug with meter it doesn;t shows 5 bars. Anyways the thanks meter doesn't judge anyone or status of any member. It's the works, his contributions and help he does.​

[SIZE=+1]Q26: Aroma installer is half-size in my phone. How to solve this?[/SIZE]

A: Firstly thanks to abcdjdj for letting me know this. Aroma installer is shown in half-screen in all kernels which have CWM Recovery 6.0. So you can fix it only by changing your kernel or recovery, if you can.​

[SIZE=+1]Q27: What are BB Codes and what BB Codes can I use in my thread?[/SIZE]

A: Mainly every kind of text formatting that we do in XDA thread is governed by BB codes. Here is the list of all the BB Codes we can use in XDA and explanation of each code.​

[SIZE=+1]Q28: Is there anyway to mount my sd-card using CWM recovery?[/SIZE]

A: Yes! Many versions of CWM support mounting sd-card through it. For that go to Mounts and Storage->Mount sd-card and you're done! But remember if you press back button then your sd-card will unmount instantly.​

[SIZE=+1]Q29: How do I add [SOLVED] tag to my thread/how do I change title of my thread?[/SIZE]

A: Just check here and similar way you can also change the title of your thread.​

[SIZE=+1]Q30: My phone can't restore the backups I made from recoveries. Why?[/SIZE]

A: Well there could be various reasons for it. It may happen because you might have made backup from CWM and restoring via TWRP or vice-versa. CWM makes the recoveries in the yaffs2 image for while the extension of twrp recoveries are .win.img so backups made in one recovery wouldn't be visible on other.
    Another reason could be that you have renamed your backups and they have spaces in them. Remove the spaces and voila! you would be able to restore now!​

[SIZE=+1]Q31: I'm facing various status errors in CWM. Can you please help me?[/SIZE]

*​
    A special thanks to everyone who contributed to the production of this FAQ
    I've made this thread to help people who have some problem and make new threads instead of searching the common questions. In my next post I will start posting the FAQ's and since it's not possible for me to be online 24/7 so it may take sometime but i will keep updating it. And if anyone have some doubts feel free to ask. BTW feel free to PM me if you have some ideas or nice questions to improve this thread :D

Cheers,
    AJ
    Nice effort abhinav.

But even if this threads help 10% of people im happy.....still I wish more and more people read the thread and get help from it :) Ive asked mod to stick it...hope it helps :D

Cheers,
    AJ
    Last one helped me to save lot of time... Nice guide for newbies
    Cheers Abhi..
    Will link it in my threads n redirect here..:thumbup:

Sent from my Neo v using xda premium