{V} [ROM+DAILIES] PAC-man Android 4.3

Search This thread

nghiemdung

Aug 11, 2011
Hai duong
So could you make sd card as main storag like other dev made with stock rom?
Sorry for noob question but 4gb is too small for me

There was an error, which prevented from building. Later on i re-started the build so it should be up now.

Verstuurd van mijn LT30p met Tapatalk

thx for great rom, love pac since my xperia ray time
have one questione (really feel dumb:eek:), how to get long press on volume change music track to work? can´t find the option in settings

D

Deleted member 4123551

thx for great rom, love pac since my xperia ray time
have one questione (really feel dumb:eek:), how to get long press on volume change music track to work? can´t find the option in settings

i believe it was either in settings -> sound or in CM settings.

demon1010

Apr 30, 2011
I am unable to install any apks on 20130612. The install button on the permission screen dosen't seem to work.

andrasandhi

Dec 10, 2010
Bandung
Moto G5S Plus
Realme 6 Pro
auto brightness seems buggy. tried to cover lightsensor, but the screen didnt reduce. sometimes when i wanna turn on/off autobrightness on statusbar, it makes systemui force closed. HDR mode on camera still lag / broken, so i decide to turn it off, then camera is fine. thx dev for porting it to tsubasa :thumbup:

Sent from my Xperia V

RyanVIII

Dec 2, 2011
Lahad Datu
xdaforums.com
i installed v23 (20130618) and got problem with root..i realized this after installing root explorer and enabling R/W tab.then it said the device not rooted or something like that..also i tried to revert to JB stock then fastboot kernel then wipe and flash zip...still the same...anyone face the same issue?

D

Deleted member 4123551

i installed v23 (20130618) and got problem with root..i realized this after installing root explorer and enabling R/W tab.then it said the device not rooted or something like that..also i tried to revert to JB stock then fastboot kernel then wipe and flash zip...still the same...anyone face the same issue?

try flashing a superuser package :good:

Reactions: RyanVIII

DreamerTKM

Jun 20, 2012
Georgetown

Thanks a lot for fast reply...now the superuser works flawlessly...
I'm coming from Samsung phone and first time doing ROM flashing in xperia series phone. After few hours of hard time in learning and flashing finally done the whole process but wondering why the root function doesn't work...feel like wanna bang wall at first :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 4123551
    FGgTYzl.jpg

CAUTION: These builds are untested, nor supported by me! You are in your own responsibility flashing ROMs, and by downloading/installing you acknowledge this.
    For support, please go to the Q&A Thread!

After i've moved on from my Xperia to my HTC One, PAC kept building for tsubasa. And after a long wait it's finally here: PAC with Android 4.3!

You can find the downloads HERE

XDA:DevDB Information
    PAC-man Android 4.3, a ROM for the Sony Xperia T

Contributors
    djpbx
    ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
    ROM Firmware Required: Bootloader unlock / Custom recovery (like TWRP)
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2013-10-10
    Last Updated 2013-10-13
    D
    Deleted member 4123551
    mako_5iscid.png

Pacman%20PA%20features.jpg

Video.png

thanks to techfanatic9 for this.....

Screens.png

N4Pac1.png
    N4Pac2.png
    N4Pac3.png
    N4Pac4.png
    N4Pac5.png
    N4Pac6.png
    D
    Deleted member 4123551
    PAC 22.4 is here! :D
    D
    Deleted member 4123551
    I can't get the normal nav buttons. I disabled PIE controls but I have nothing.

in PA settings -> interface, set nav bar to your desired percentage. i put 80% there.
    in CM settings -> PIE - > trigger area, set none

Took me some time to figure out as well but this is the solution :good:
    You just have to know what not to do and you'll be seeing a reboot only every other day, maybe even three. Here are some tips:

-Go to settings>PAC pellets>wakelock blocker(i think it was there) and disable wakelocks for nlpWakelock and nlp collectorwakelock (or something like that).

-Get app ops from the play store and disable waklock for google play services, google services framework, google search and facebook. It will greatly increase battery life and reduce the chance of reboots.

-underclock the cpu if you dont play 3d games or do anything cpu heavy. It will save battery and might prevent kernel panics