GPe out of stock?

Search This thread

CoriolisSTORM

Mar 11, 2011
How come every time I go to try to buy the GPe version of the Z Ultra it is out of stock? Is it even being manufactured any more? This would be an excellent upgrade to my Note 1 on AT&T. I will not consider another Android unless its a nexus device or GPe. I am done with att and others screwing around with updates.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

coastalmikey

Jan 24, 2011
Hilton Head Island, SC
How come every time I go to try to buy the GPe version of the Z Ultra it is out of stock? Is it even being manufactured any more? This would be an excellent upgrade to my Note 1 on AT&T. I will not consider another Android unless its a nexus device or GPe. I am done with att and others screwing around with updates.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I'd say you might be better off buying from Sony direct at Sonystyle than the GPE. It is the same $449.00 for the 6806LTE as the GPE and also you can use Sony and GPe rom.

adfurgerson

Jan 24, 2011
I'd say you might be better off buying from Sony direct at Sonystyle than the GPE. It is the same $449.00 for the 6806LTE as the GPE and also you can use Sony and GPe rom.

+1 unless you plan to stay stock and only care about official updates. I have a new GPe replacement on the way from Google and a new one I ordered from Sony the same day. The GPe is going up for sale as it is useless for what I want out of a phone.

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
The Ultra GPe, M7 GPe and S4 GPe are all out of stock, and they went out of stock around 2 weeks ago. Doesn't look like they're coming back.

Sadman Khan

Feb 1, 2012
I'd say go for the Sony stock one and then convert it into GPe. That way you can experience both

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app