[TOOL] Titan Advanced RUU

Search This thread

rhernani

Aug 24, 2006
Lima
Using Mac OS

1. Possibility to choose one from several NBH files. Files should be placed in one folder with utility.
2. Possibility to choose the way (option) of flashing
3. Possibility to get NBH file info (Modification date, Model ID, CID, Version, Lang, Chunk size)

Regular RUU (Task 28)
Hard Reset is performed straight after flashing automatically (good for NBH containing OS section)

Custom RUU (Task 00)
to install only radio roms without performing hard-reset.

titanruu_193.jpg

Custom ROMs can be flashed if HSPL is installed to device (no idea when it will be ready or published)

Utility was tested with official Titan roms - thanks to AndrewSh and Feropont

ATTENTION! Unskilled interference to your phone's OS can totally crash your device.
If you understand what are you going to do - go ahead.
No warranty.... use on your own risk.

Dear friends,
Can I use it with a Mac OS running Parallels? I was trying today without luck. I have the HSPL installed. My brother did it a week ago, but I want to upgrade the ROM and I only have a Mac OS PC. For some reason, few seconds after begining the update the device desconected.
Anybody can help me?
Regards,
Roberto

AndrewSh

Jan 17, 2006
Minsk
forum.asusmobile.ru
Dear friends,
Can I use it with a Mac OS running Parallels? I was trying today without luck. I have the HSPL installed. My brother did it a week ago, but I want to upgrade the ROM and I only have a Mac OS PC. For some reason, few seconds after begining the update the device desconected.
Anybody can help me?
Regards,
Roberto

I am not a MacOS user but Mono Project probably can help you. Mono's libraries for sure are not complete replicas of those on the official Microsoft .NET runtimes, but but it's worth trying....

chall3ng3r

Mar 27, 2011
chall3ng3r.com
Hi,

This seems like great simple tool.

I have a Titan with WP7.5, and I did a forced update on it to Tango. Now I want to get it back to stock, and update it all the way to WP7.8 stock.

Can anyone point me to correct stock RUU? (I think RUU is the flash-able stock ROM?) so I can use this Anvanced RUU tool to get my Tian to stock.

Please see attached image of my bootloader screen to see what SPL and Radio I have.
IMAG0159.jpg

Thanks,

// chall3ng3r //

Attachments

• IMAG0159.jpg
    IMAG0159.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 146

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1. Possibility to choose one from several NBH files. Files should be placed in one folder with utility.
    2. Possibility to choose the way (option) of flashing
    3. Possibility to get NBH file info (Modification date, Model ID, CID, Version, Lang, Chunk size)

Regular RUU (Task 28)
    Hard Reset is performed straight after flashing automatically (good for NBH containing OS section)

Custom RUU (Task 00)
    to install only radio roms without performing hard-reset.

titanruu_193.jpg

Custom ROMs can be flashed if HSPL is installed to device (no idea when it will be ready or published)

Utility was tested with official Titan roms - thanks to AndrewSh and Feropont

ATTENTION! Unskilled interference to your phone's OS can totally crash your device.
    If you understand what are you going to do - go ahead.
    No warranty.... use on your own risk.

Excellent and very convenient tool - thank you very much my friend.

For those who will use it with official nbh - remember that process is "freezing" at 5% - re-flashing spl - so don't worry - just wait with patience. It will continue faster after spl update.

Also remind - how to get to bootloader mode - switch the device off, press and hold Volume Up and Down simultaneously and turn the device on. Then connect USB cable.
    Titan Advanced RUU and nbh file should be placed in one folder on your PC.
    Thank you buddy, good job:)
    xtrememanix, this tool is just Update utility - flasher. You should wait for HSPL to flash another region to your device.
    Regular RUU (Task 28)
    Hard Reset is performed straight after flashing automatically

GinCifer, if you have a desperate wish to perform one more hard reset manually - go ahead. But it's not necessary.