Post your Droid DNA Homescreens

Search This thread

snowboarder93

Oct 27, 2013
Hey guys, this is my first post on here, and I just had to know how you guys got your status bar (notification bar?) to be that cool looking! I can not find an app that makes it look so clean, and I completely despise the stock notification bar's icons for battery and signal. Please help! Thanks in advance!

I used Xposed Framework with the Tinted Status Bar Module to make it transparent. You must be rooted to use these, search here on XDA for the info. I think I used the Gravity Box module to change the icons. A lot of custom Roms will allow you to do this as well.

invisibleone

Jun 26, 2014
I used Xposed Framework with the Tinted Status Bar Module to make it transparent. You must be rooted to use these, search here on XDA for the info. I think I used the Gravity Box module to change the icons. A lot of custom Roms will allow you to do this as well.

I've been looking forever and I don't think it is able to root my phone anymore! I came into the scene too late :crying:

Bakumatsu

Nov 9, 2011
Kyiv
Nova Launcher
EZ Weather
Battery widget reborn
DashClock
Power Toggles
Round White Theme
14874039028_d25fb128d8_z.jpg

Last edited:

Jc_master

Jun 13, 2011
Ciudad Juarez
Android 5.0

xdWsldhAwaNWRijcHuhgDLF-_U_Z-WW28u1jeGubXZmv4tLTdnSeRvWSSHkehqM5EhZTB6SQWJs=w1600-h1069

So this is the cm12 rom that is posted on the DLX developement forum, i'm using google now launcher, Beautiful widgets 4x1 clock with Material theme by MarcoG and Xperia Z by MarcusOptimus weather icons, Old School Battery Widget Pro, and Poweramp standard "Big Text 2" 4x2 widget

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    just for kicks, giving sense5 a run for a few days

attachment.php
    Completed this home screen last night.

Home screen has only one page, with notification bar and dock concealed.

Design by Conner P, of MyColorScreen website.

Screenshot_2013-02-25-18-14-29.png
    Started messing around with sense 5

device20130313150326.jpg
    I haven't done anything fancy with mine yet, but here is something you may like.

See what it says for Root Access?

D

Is there a Venom sense 5 Rom out there ? Looks sick , what is it ?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium

some of the htc one guys (turge mainly) are working on sense5 viperONE

i got bored and just hacked up joelz stock public sense5 rom to support what theyve done so far to use (different bases but mostly compatible)

as we wont see 4.1.2 sense5 because our eventual ota is supposed to be 4.2.2 sense5, i just figured id screw around and try something different :p

wont ever be publicly released as ViperDNA5 (which is what the 4.2.2 version will eventually be)