Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

FReaKRaNT

Oct 28, 2012
Toronto
I had uploaded again as MMS.zip.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

First feedback, settings->storage will fc.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4

It doesn't work. It says there is a parsing problem with both attachments.

Cheers, FReaKRaNT

MarcPo

Dec 30, 2012
TARANTO
PA 3.94

Help me ... I installed the 4.3 stock, then I rootato and installed TWRP and SuperSu 1:51 06/02/00 ... install recovery from the PA 3.94, the gapps of August 8.

When you reboot you see the colorful fish with the inscription ParanoidAndroid 3 + that changes color, but does not go forward.

What can I do?

thanks

ctap001

May 25, 2013
I was trying to use my device as a hotspot while having its wireless mac spoofed. When I change the wireless mac through the terminal my other devices could not connect with my Nexus 7.

Please send help.

Pek Tusin

Mar 23, 2013
Moscow
Help me ... I installed the 4.3 stock, then I rootato and installed TWRP and SuperSu 1:51 06/02/00 ... install recovery from the PA 3.94, the gapps of August 8.

When you reboot you see the colorful fish with the inscription ParanoidAndroid 3 + that changes color, but does not go forward.

What can I do?

thanks

In TWRP, perform a factory reset, then flash rom and gapps.

FReaKRaNT

Oct 28, 2012
Toronto
The updater says 'this devise does not exist'. What gives? What happened to Big Brother1984? He was with us for less than a week.

Cheers, FReaKRaNT

Ruslan Babich

Aug 15, 2013
Tilapia 3.9x

When is tilapia 3.9x update going to be released? I saw the link with 3.94 paranoid and I even installed it, but it isn't stable, after installation my Nexus 7 refused to be connected to PC as MTP... Did anybody face this problem, how did you resolve the problem?

robitx

Dec 3, 2012
Sorry for frustrated comment, but this suck... :(
I know I realy don't need PA based on 4.3, but when I see that other devices are ahead and we are stuck...

Btw. links on the first page are dead
download.paranoidandroid.co/roms/tilapia --> download.paranoidandroid.co/?cd=tilapia
download.paranoidandroid.co/roms/gapps --> download.paranoidandroid.co/?cd=gapps

punshkin

Jan 6, 2010
Hey, does someone know the reason for the delay in tilapia builds? The grouper seems to be working, is it something with 3g?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

jumparound246

Oct 22, 2012
Hey, does someone know the reason for the delay in tilapia builds? The grouper seems to be working, is it something with 3g?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Guess our maintainer bigBro hasn't enough time with only 24 hours per day :p
We should give him some more time. We'll get it, too. Just be happy to have some more time to look forward to :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

punshkin

Jan 6, 2010
Guess our maintainer bigBro hasn't enough time with only 24 hours per day :p
We should give him some more time. We'll get it, too. Just be happy to have some more time to look forward to :D

Sorry, I didn't want to be rushy, I was just wondering if there are problems but apparently it's simply not been built so I'll just wait :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: jumparound246

kaluoshi

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 2, 2011
South Italy
(Aug19) 3.97 - TEST NEEDED

nexus-4-tilted-righty3rej.jpg

Well, you're free to make a nandroid and test this build. Unfortunately i haven't my tilapia anymore (sold it, was getting to death with broke speakers and the screen up issue showing for the first time. I'm sad for it, but what can i do :( ). Anyway let me know if this work as it should, remember make a nandroid. If it not boots flash another kernel (JWR) and SuperSu :)

IMPORTANT: Make sure to have latest TWRP Recovery and Bootloader.

Hope you'll be able to enjoy this one :good:

http://goo.im/devs/paranoidandroid/roms/tilapia/dev

jumparound246

Oct 22, 2012

nexus-4-tilted-righty3rej.jpg

Well, you're free to make a nandroid and test this build. Unfortunately i haven't my tilapia anymore (sold it, was getting to death with broke speakers and the screen up issue showing for the first time. I'm sad for it, but what can i do :( ). Anyway let me know if this work as it should, remember make a nandroid. If it not boots flash another kernel (JWR) and SuperSu :)

IMPORTANT: Make sure to have latest TWRP Recovery and Bootloader.

Hope you'll be able to enjoy this one :good:

http://goo.im/devs/paranoidandroid/roms/tilapia/dev

Thanks for building.
And i guess we're having equal sad story. My daughter dropped my n7 one time too much and the screen cracked :( it's 1/4 of the screen that's unfortunately not usable anymore. Display is working but no more touch sensitive. Thank God pa can be used 180 degrees turned ;)
So ill give your built a shot tomorrow and will report...as far as it's possible and working then :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts