sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor / XDA Welcome Team
Sep 21, 2011
South Dakota
goo.gl
Motorola Droid X
Amazon Fire
d-h.st/Nr9
try to apply this patch through recovery, or just copy file ramdisk.img in / system / etc / kexec /
do not forget to make a backup
Yes, this fixed wifi. Thanks

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

added wifi fix to rom
LS-KK-v3.0-2014-03-10-solana.fixed.wifi.zip - 153.57 MB - AFH - Mega

pa_gapps-full-4.4-20131126-signed.zip

Edit: removed DevHost link, because of their bad adds
added Mega link

Last edited:

timph

Oct 19, 2014
lilliwaup
UPDATE

Hi.....

Thanks for the posting works perfectly....;)

Question.......there is an available update to this rom after you download from Liquid Smooth. Has anyone updated and tried it out and does it keep the wifi active.

thanks

dreikk91

Oct 27, 2014
Lviv
it would be interesting to try to build the latest liquidsmooth
Tried to run the version of the spyder, runs but does not work some of the functions such as brightness control, screen rotation, etc.

timph

Oct 19, 2014
lilliwaup
screen rotation

I was able to get screen rotation working properly by downloading the Nova app and activating the screen rotation through it.......

In chexking further I believe that is what also has fixed the brightness comtrol in the rom settings as it is also now operating properly also, although I had not checked it before

Also added Swiftkey because the virtual keyboard was not appearing. You will need to set it to manually choose and turn off the slide out or Swiftkey does not appear. If you leave both turned on Swiftkey appears when the slide is out.

One thing that is not......Status Bar Color Change sends it into a loop through portrait screen then landscape screen then back to lock screen and no way to get out of it other than pull the battery that I could find.

Last edited:

cfli1688c1

May 10, 2012
Last edited:

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor / XDA Welcome Team
Sep 21, 2011
South Dakota
goo.gl
Motorola Droid X
Amazon Fire
ah, i see the problem, when i click on the file name, it send me to here: http://d-h.st/Ici, which gives me the exe file, i need to click the AFH link.

want to understand this, why does it give me the "http://d-h.st/Ici", when i click on the file name? anyone> thanks.
http://d-h.st/Ici is DevHost, and it's their advertisments that cause the problem, and now you have to unclick there use DevHost download manager, none of tha shows up if you are signed in to Devhost, so I don't see it.
so yes I'll change the post.

docikstorm

Apr 6, 2013
and one more question. Cdma rev.a or rev.b work on liquid smooth or not?
i ask because people say on cm11 for droid3 cdma dont work.

p.s. sorry for my bad english.

LiL_Assassin

Feb 19, 2012
full bars but no data

thanks for the link, does anyone know how to enable data? apn saves, but cant connect to network

Top Liked Posts