[GB/JB] ***Feralab*** Discussion Thread - Break The Limits...

Do you want Ferat to make a Rom / Firmware that looks and feels like Xperia Z3 / Z4?

• I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

davant155

Dec 23, 2012
no signal bars

hi, i installed the feralab ics rom today just as the instruction says, but i dont have any signal bars. i love the rom, but i can not call anybody.
does anybody had the same problem?
or does anybody know what i did wrong?

thanks in advance

Gromble1991

Jul 31, 2011
Well, im having some problems with NewGeneration Rom. When i want to import my contacts from memory card, it shows them loading, after that it says its done, but when i go to my adress book, it says "there are any contacts". also, when i get an sms, it shows the name of the number as it would be in my adress book, but it isnt... Also, how i can change font and keyboard to default x10? would be thankful for instructions with step by step ://

kAcA.

Apr 26, 2011
www.pik.ba
Hello all. I flashed FeraLab v20 on my sisters x10 a month or two ago. In the begining it worked very good but now it lags and hangs very often and boots for 3-4 minutes when restarted. It works slow...
Are there some fixes that I forgot to apply? Thank you very much

Sent from Xperia Arc S using Tapatalk

kenectd

Sep 19, 2011
Hi Jey,
For that signature you need to download and then insert into your signature (go to user Control Panel and edit your signature), just it ;).

And for above V20 update (NG feature and theme), we have to follow these following steps :
1. Do Nandroid backup, probably we want to undo these change :).
2. Fresh Installed V20 without Customization Pack, and highly recommended to choose 1113 Mhz max for CPU Freq,
and choose to Dont Undervolt during Rom installation.
Please follow V20 Final installation OP for detail information.
3. Once above rom installed, please reboot into xrecovery and flash below Enlighter script (ENLIGHTER_V20.zip) to make it lighter and Reboot.
4. Wait up to 3 minutes,... take a breathe and Reboot into Xrecovery ( again ) :D
Wipe cache, Dalvik, and Flash below V20 updates ( NG features and Themes ) :
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?sf1aqilyf9zfcxq
File size : 57 MB, it's too big hah ?? yeah we need above Enlighter, Lol
5. Reboot and enjoy it.

FYI

How exactly can i dl that mediafire link? lol

brenty108

Jan 12, 2011
santa flora
Try freeing up some space and try doing some wiping in recovery (do not wipe system or data or battery status)

Sent from my Xperia X10 using xda app-developers app

PeZoII

Sep 19, 2012
Istanbul
Ferakernel 3.6

Hi everyone... I've flashed the 3.6 kernel addon zip throug Xrecovery and after that I've flash the (1.2Ghz) kernel with flashtool on my original stock rom with ULbootloader... although the addon zip has the wifi modules my wifi does not work... thank for help in advance

antutu benchmark test results:

3069....DAMN xD

Last edited:

Bares

Apr 4, 2011
b@tAm iSlanD
Hi everyone... I've flashed the 3.6 kernel addon zip throug Xrecovery and after that I've flash the (1.2Ghz) kernel with flashtool on my original stock rom with ULbootloader... although the addon zip has the wifi modules my wifi does not work... thank for help in advance

antutu benchmark test results:

3069....DAMN xD

Wifi is working very good here, try to reflash the modul.

hey guys need some help using the new gingerbread kernel for lockedBL.

Sorry bro, i dont get it.

Reactions: XtremX10

PeZoII

Sep 19, 2012
Istanbul

re flashed it 5 times...still no wifi...had to change my rom to miuihd2 everything is working like a charm...tried to download and flash fera v20 but the download links are dead...anyway...this kernel is awesome...thank you for answering and thank fera and everyone else for their kernel

Reactions: FeraVolt

Bares

Apr 4, 2011
b@tAm iSlanD

re flashed it 5 times...still no wifi...had to change my rom to miuihd2 everything is working like a charm...tried to download and flash fera v20 but the download links are dead...anyway...this kernel is awesome...thank you for answering and thank fera and everyone else for their kernel

Hmmm... links is working, i can confirm this!.
I'm Just checked it.

FYI

Bares

Apr 4, 2011
b@tAm iSlanD
Ok I want to use fera kernel the new one just released yesterday with donutHD stock gingerbread rom. How do I go about doing this? Explain as if I was on stock 2.3.3 or something or something.

Btw I have unlocked bootloader.

Sent from my X10i using xda app-developers app

Hi brenty, I though you have a lot of experience with this kind of things, by the way please try this :
1. Flash Ferakernel 3.6 via flashtool.
2. Boot into Xrecovery, flash that rom and then without reboot flash Ferakernel addons.
3. Make a couples of reboot every 5 as ussual.
Just is't , and try to re-adjust your ram management and kernel tweak for your purpose.
Note : Above addons will remove any unit.d tweak in donut rom.

FYI

Reactions: dyan025

brenty108

Jan 12, 2011
santa flora
Or I thought I was a flashable kernel zip as was the first release lol and not a ftf file. Yeah well thanks anyways. Will do. I suddenly feel like a new guy.

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Yeah the lag is worst than stock. The unit.d is sure long gone,

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

What rom do you suggest I use it with?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bares

Bares

Apr 4, 2011
b@tAm iSlanD
Or I thought I was a flashable kernel zip as was the first release lol and not a ftf file. Yeah well thanks anyways. Will do. I suddenly feel like a new guy.

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Yeah the lag is worst than stock. The unit.d is sure long gone,

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

What rom do you suggest I use it with?

The best one? Feralab V20 for sure.
For speed. performance : Feralab V11.2 , was reached 3850 in Antutu eassily.

FYI

Reactions: dyan025

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everybody. v11 will be a bit delayed cuz i'm a bit busy and i have toi study and feeling a bit thick and also i want to fix all bugs and due to i'm still trying to import lockscreen music widget. but rom is already rocking. new beautifull effects and overall view.. trying to make it stable with all the things it have also doing some experiments with kernel and bttery. was reading linux wiki a bit).
    about the discussion of my rom.
    I don't f***ing care what you say about it.First and first of all I make this rom for myself..to make it loved by me firstly, because when you do something for yourself, you will do it much better then for anybody else... so after i make any version for me), i juxt share it with you.. share with my work... but of cours i don't make it completely for me. I'm reading every post and try to make this rom good for all (including me) using your suggestions and wishes..watching to your bugreports. and i want to thank you all for that.Of course after every release i'm being nervous reading every post refreshing the page and waiting for users reactions..if they like what i've done or not. and of cource i'm getting sad when see that someone is not satisfied or got wlods for ex... or simply can't install properly...and also i'm gettig happy and glad when i see happy people. i like to make people happy...not sad... and not only with making roms... in real life...just go and smile to the stranger outside and make him a bit happy. So I share my work with you not to make you sad. some peaple when flash rom..start to find firstly bugs..not it's advances..and they start to think that's buggy rom withiout continuing to try. I wanted to leave xda and i already left it...but for one day :D cuz i miss you guys and i miss my work..i like the thing i do and it gives me some kind of pleasure..and every work you do with love will be a good work.
    In v11 there will be superb sound improvement...f***ing cool design and animations. keep trying to port Pdroid and make charging led to off on full charge. also keep trying to port media plyer lockscreen widget...xperia s keyboard and mms bug fix(keep on trying to fix) and more and more tweaks and improvements. so please be patient..this release gonna be i thenk the best i ever released... so it will take time to test it and improve. hope you like it. thank you.
    v20 Final ready
    Juiced my brain and made some great end in Gingerbread series

I will leave xda somewhere in 10th June so now lets rock :cool:
    the rest time will be for ICS and CM7 and then I go)...have to work somewhere cuz I will damn die here) need some money :D
    Testing rom now and when will say DONE! - then its DONE :D
    Change log of v20 will die with me when time comes :D:D so..
    But I think you all will notice the changes by your own ;)
    Believe me its big) all is fixed and updated..

Have fun and be happy)
    Thanks for using FeraLab
    Hi there Fera Fans & Friends!
    I've succeeded in buying a nice, good working X10 for our Great Developer Master Fera :cool:
    I payed already the price of 71+4,90 € & as soon as I have it, I'll post it to Istanbul, so Fera can do what he's best of doing with this X10!!!
    If you like You can donate something towards me & be part of helping Fera ;getting back his beloved X10
    PayPal account: jseehaus@gmail.com

Best regards
    To Everyone

This is the introductory video for Feralab :D
    Feel free to comment on it

If you like than hit thanx....
    wtf...

If you're asking yourself or me...WTF maan? why your rom is paid... I will tell you here...
    If you say that paid rom is not a good idea and you always make or download rom for free..i will say that it is your business.. Also rom will be free for all in 3 days from release.
    v13.5 version of my rom was a realy hard work. I made some unique for stock roms things in this version and it was pretty hard to do but I succeed. So firstly please respect my efforts. The other reason is...that rom is extremily stable and fast...the perfect rom... I think you can remember my previous paid rom..it was also very cool.. and i dont make sh*t paid.. i make it paid only if it realy deserves it.
    The other and mostly main reason is that i'm poor..realy... i'm a simple student studying abroad alone ...4000 km far from my home and i can't work here somewhere in mc'donalds cuz they asking turkish passport which i don't have sure.. I extremily need money. I hoard it for my plane ticket which is very expensive.. (529 f****ng dollars) and it is very big miney for me..my family is not rich also...my mother is housewife and my father is simple carpenter..and we have 3 children(including me :)) and the only reason i could study abroad is my brain and efforts..otherwise..i couldnt study at all..
    So please respect my work..if you don't have money or can't donate just wait 3 days..not so much..

Thank you very much...have fun.
    FeraVolt.