Issues with geotagging of pictures

Search This thread
G

GuestK00445

I have already set geotagging to enabled in the Settings, but when I take a picture and view it in the Gallery there is no location information.

Last edited:

pete4k

Jan 2, 2014
Stupid question but is your GPS on? Did you confirm you have GPS lock before taking picture? You can check your location on map to see if it's fixed already. Also you need to tell it you want to see the info in the menu, I think it's called tag buddy or something, otherwise picture shows clean without any text, even if tagged.

G

GuestK00445

Stupid question but is your GPS on? Did you confirm you have GPS lock before taking picture? You can check your location on map to see if it's fixed already. Also you need to tell it you want to see the info in the menu, I think it's called tag buddy or something, otherwise picture shows clean without any text, even if tagged.
GPS is not on, but there's the other method of acquiring location information, right?

And here's the thing. Pictures taken using the stock camera have location information displayed by Tag Buddy, but not pictures taken with "A Better Camera" app.