3G video calls (not via skyoe or similar apps)

Search This thread

sudhakar35

Sep 11, 2013
Hi.

Can anyone help me how to make 3G video call using LG G3?. The call originating phone and the destination phone are logged into the 3G network and there is no network problem. Kindly help me as it is urgent.

Last edited:
Reactions: kanizmow

sudhakar35

Sep 11, 2013

Prety sure you will both need to use the same video calling app, as far as I'm aware there isn't a native video calling fature on the device, but haven't received mine yet to confirm

Why is the LG cheating its customers?. Now I regret a lot buying LG G3. My Samsung N7100 was far more better than this phone.

LordLugard

Apr 25, 2008
NYC
Why is the LG cheating its customers?. Now I regret a lot buying LG G3. My Samsung N7100 was far more better than this phone.

You know, if you took the time to properly write up a coherent diatribe detailing exactly what you need or what you think you have been wronged, it would go a long way getting some feedback. Simply starting a thread and not saying much of anything doesn't help. LG has cheated you in what way exactly?

Video calling requires some sort of video calling service on both ends, and in most cases a video calling app on both ends. You don't say what efforts you've tried (and or failed at). You don't even explain or detail what a Samsung N7100 has to do with the whole equation other than to simply state, "My Samsung N7100 was far more better than this phone". Better in what way? Better at making video calls, making iced lattes, grilling chicken, making custard flans?

So you don't want to use "Skype or similar apps", then what else do you want to video call with? What service provider are you on? What part of the world? Do they use/provide a proprietary video calling service/feature on their network? Which version G3 do you have?

For us to help you, we need more relevant info... :rolleyes:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi.

Can anyone help me how to make 3G video call using LG G3?. The call originating phone and the destination phone are logged into the 3G network and there is no network problem. Kindly help me as it is urgent.