[HOW TO] Enable Tegra 4 Graphics for Dead Trigger 2 on non Tegra Devices
Good morning, lads and gents,
Now for some hours dead trigger 2 is out but unfortunately it has - same as dead trigger - exclusive graphic effects for tegra 4 devices only.
But you can easily enable these tegra 4 graphics (water effect, etc) on all devices by following these steps:
1. First of all, enable graphics details to high in setup/others.
2. Exit game.
3. Use root explorer like ES File Explorer.
4. Go to /data/data/com.madfingergames.deadtrigger/shared_prefs/ folder.
5. Edit com.madfingergames.deadtrigger.xml file.
6. Change < int name=”UnityGraphicsQuality” value=”1″ /> to 2 (or 3)
7. Change < int name=”OptionsGraphicDetail” value=”2″ /> to 3
8. Save it.
9. Modify permissions to remove all write permission on User, Group and Other.
10. Delete com.madfingergames.deadtrigger.xml.bak.
This works, but on my Galexy S4 the game becomes very laggy! Just fyi.
I got this from this source: http://www.droid-life.com/2012/07/13...gra-3-devices/
Have fun playing this awesome game with these awesome graphics
Gesendet von meinem GT-N8020 mit Tapatalk 4
Samsung SM-N9005 Galaxy Note 3
Samsung GT-N8020 Note 10.1 LTE
Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S4
Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S3
Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S2