[ROM] [WIP] Nexus One ICS ROM Source SDK

Search This thread

blunden

Jun 11, 2009
I added these lines from the CM7 N1 build.prop:

[...]

I'm now getting an "Authentication via the proxy server was unsuccessful." error, and that's after I'm able to load the Google home page.

EDIT:

Anyone now how to pull screenshots via adb? I tried through the ICS method but it won't allow me to write to the sdcard.
Yeah, I forgot to add these lines. Thanks. :) The rest are mostly useless or already existing in this case.

wifi.interface=eth0
wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=15
ro.ril.hsxpa=2
ro.ril.gprsclass=10

Use ddms from the SDK to take screenshots.

Last edited:

davehasninjas

Oct 2, 2009
Yeah, I forgot to add these lines. Thanks. :) The rest are mostly useless or already existing in this case.

wifi.interface=eth0
wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=15
ro.ril.hsxpa=2
ro.ril.gprsclass=10

Use ddms from the SDK to take screenshots.

Cool, thanks, I got thismynext up, but got the error again when trying engadget, and now I have the screen caps to show too if it helps.

Attachments

• thisismynext.jpg
    thisismynext.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 464

blunden

Jun 11, 2009
Yay! Great news! Wifi is now working! Just going to test it out a bit more.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I was just about to tell you to add a few lines to start the wpa_supplicant service and add the binaries if I forgot to do that. Did you do anything else to get it working? I hope my latest pull request was useful. :)

Cool, thanks, I got thismynext up, but got the error again when trying engadget, and now I have the screen caps to show too if it helps.
I noticed that the error you are getting simple means that it can't connect to that proxy you set in your APN. I have not been able to get it to connect at all though. I just throws an exception complaining about a missing file for some NetworkStats service. I did notice however that the only options listed as the equivilent of network type in APN settings were either CDMA or LTE related (except unspecified). I don't know if that simply means that GMS/UMTS/HSPA is standard unless anything else it specifically specified or if the emulator build was built with some build option setting it up for LTE and CDMA. Perhaps it could help to try a different rild and libril.so.

Last edited:

imilka

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 13, 2010
Moscow
yep, I still have the same problem with TS on my port too.
logcat says TS device is recognized, but I still have to use my device through on-screen pointer (touchscreen works, yes, but i can't use interface directly using my fingers)

None of the idc files I tried had worked.
I would be very grateful if you could show us the right way.

tolgapaksoy

Jun 15, 2009
yep, I still have the same problem with TS on my port too.
logcat says TS device is recognized, but I still have to use my device through on-screen pointer (touchscreen works, yes, but i can't use interface directly using my fingers)

None of the idc files I tried had worked.
I would be very grateful if you could show us the right way.

How about you compare the SDK .idc file and the Gingerbread .idc file. You see that there is something called a "cursor" which is also set. The cursor mode is set to "navigation". I can deduct from this that the cursor is the reason the interface doesn't pick "clicks".

I've got a lot of things I would like to test, but I'm simply not able to flash anything, as I actually need my phone working.

pconwell

Aug 31, 2009
Nashville, TN
Working flashable zip

Here is a working, flashable zip that will work from CWM.

This is just the OPs files that are correctly signed. Other than signing the zip, this is 0% my work.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/x19839791x/anarchron-N1_ICS-f851984-signed-2011-10-23.zip

EDIT: Dropbox suspended my public links. Give me a minute to upload to megalinks or some other crappy site.

EDIT2: http://www.4shared.com/file/jrQ4KLsm/anarchron-N1_ICS-f851984-signe.html

Last edited:

davehasninjas

Oct 2, 2009
I noticed that the error you are getting simple means that it can't connect to that proxy you set in your APN. I have not been able to get it to connect at all though. I just throws an exception complaining about a missing file for some NetworkStats service. I did notice however that the only options listed as the equivilent of network type in APN settings were either CDMA or LTE related (except unspecified). I don't know if that simply means that GMS/UMTS/HSPA is standard unless anything else it specifically specified or if the emulator build was built with some build option setting it up for LTE and CDMA. Perhaps it could help to try a different rild and libril.so.

Good call, I just got to work, so I wont be able to look at it till tonight, I brought the nexus with me so I can mess with the apn proxy settings but I won't be able to mess with the rild or libril.so till I can get on my laptop, thanks for the pointers though.

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts