Car dock...

Search This thread

skifreek

Mar 22, 2011
CT
Ordered this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004Z90P34/ref=oh_o05_s00_i00_details off of amazon, came in the mail today...
fits with a tpu case like a glove, even room to spare for those of you with thicker cases as well!!!

:cool::cool:

noteos.jpg

They have them in black or white.

Last edited:

666power

Jun 14, 2007
I ordered the official samsung car dock from expansys for the international version...hope it fits, but if so its the best out there

skifreek

Mar 22, 2011
CT
I ordered the official samsung car dock from expansys for the international version...hope it fits, but if so its the best out there

It will fit like a glove. I had a Samsung car dock for my GS2, and it fit amazingly well. My only gripe was it just a tad too big and bulky, so i think the note dock will seem gargantuan to me.

kimocal

Jul 28, 2006
Pilot Hill, CA

I was thinking about that one too but I want a mount where I don't have to remove the case if the phone has one on it at the time.

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

I'll take some more when i get home from work later today.

Awesome. Thanks. Found lots more on the internet but not that many with the Note in it. The White dock will go well with my first White phone too.

Last edited:

skifreek

Mar 22, 2011
CT
I was thinking about that one too but I want a mount where I don't have to remove the case if the phone has one on it at the time.

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Awesome. Thanks. Found lots more on the internet but not that many with the Note in it. The White dock will go well with my first White phone too.

Here we go... sorry for crappy pics.. the Atrix doesnt like low light conditions

This is how much more it opens up for bigger cases....

noteos.jpg

exomount.jpg

exomount3.jpg

exomount4.jpg

exomount5.jpg

Reactions: kimocal

techntrek

Oct 29, 2007
MD
Dang that thing is big. Looks like something you would see on late-night TV for "male enhancement".

skifreek

Mar 22, 2011
CT
Stuck with your iPhone contract for another year? :p

The phone is badass though. Having been lucky to play around with an Intl version for a while, i can tell you firsthand its an Amazing phone..blet :cool:

gtnote

Feb 14, 2012
Don't those say not for AT&T one?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

same phone same size the only difference is the home button, i emailed pro clips the other day and asked when they were gonna have the adjustable phone mount like the one i have for my iPhone so i can leave the TPU case on it. They said that they will have it out soon. They didnt confirn the fit of the i717 with this so the posted that warning till i confirm it does fit and i have no doubts that it wont, but would like the adjustable one. they overnighted me one gotta love US business

gtnote

Feb 14, 2012
Don't those say not for AT&T one?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

here you go all is good mounting mine in a few

Dear Customer,

The ProClip Device Holders for the Samsung Galaxy Note (AT&T) are now in stock and available for online ordering at www.proclipusa.com:

Item # 511303 - Holder with Tilt Swivel
Item # 512303 - Holder with Tilt Swivel and Cigarette Lighter Charger
Item # 513303 - Holder with Tilt Swivel and Straight Cable for Fixed Install

Top Liked Posts