[Q] Odin

Search This thread

khaledreno

Feb 25, 2013
Cairo
hi can any one help me i enabled usb debugging and rooted my phone

when i enter download mode and connect it to odin it doesn't read it

i tried galaxy ace plus and galaxy youn and odin read it galaxy y one stock non rooted and galaxy ace plus is rooted and 4.4 instaled

so what should i do ?

MayB4ck

Jan 11, 2014
Kavadarci
hi can any one help me i enabled usb debugging and rooted my phone

when i enter download mode and connect it to odin it doesn't read it

i tried galaxy ace plus and galaxy youn and odin read it galaxy y one stock non rooted and galaxy ace plus is rooted and 4.4 instaled

so what should i do ?

Which OS are you using? I am using Windows 8 on my gaming PC and when i plug in my phone with download mode odin doesn't recognize it, but when i plug in the phone with download mode on my laptop (running WIndows 7 64 bit) It recognizes it instantly. I think you should try that ,and also check if you have drivers installed

khaledreno

Feb 25, 2013
Cairo
Which OS are you using? I am using Windows 8 on my gaming PC and when i plug in my phone with download mode odin doesn't recognize it, but when i plug in the phone with download mode on my laptop (running WIndows 7 64 bit) It recognizes it instantly. I think you should try that ,and also check if you have drivers installed

i used windows 7 but i don't know which bit (not mine) and i donloaded kies and installed it but nothing

khaledreno

Feb 25, 2013
Cairo
Are you using Odin or Odin multi downloader. And what does it say when you connect your phone? Does the computer play the sound when something is plugged in or it doesn't respond at all?

i used odin multidownlaoder it didn't recognized the three phones and i downloaded the multidownloader from other place and it didn't work but when i downloaded the odin 3x normal it recognized the two phones except galaxy w that was the problem

ShadowsDie

May 21, 2013
Galati
i used odin multidownlaoder it didn't recognized the three phones and i downloaded the multidownloader from other place and it didn't work but when i downloaded the odin 3x normal it recognized the two phones except galaxy w that was the problem

the phone is not recognized only by odin or there is no way your pc can see it even for mass storage?