[Q] Facing a little problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Dhanjyot Singh

Jun 2, 2013
Hey everyone,
I am a huge fan of the game mass effect.. I first played it over my cousin's device and after sometime even I upgraded to a better device (Sony Xperia SP).. Wanted to the play the game named mass effect infiltrator.. I downloaded it from a torrent but it dirn't worked as it was stuck at EA Logo, then i read somewhere to delete the dynamic prefabs or something like that file in the data but still it didn't,worked.. i tried several apk's but either all of them were having the same problem i.e. game wasn't moving ahead of the 'update check'.. Can anyone provide me with the download links? PS- there was no problem with my internet connection..

justmpm

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 22, 2010
Jumpston Junction
Hey everyone,
I am a huge fan of the game mass effect.. I first played it over my cousin's device and after sometime even I upgraded to a better device (Sony Xperia SP).. Wanted to the play the game named mass effect infiltrator.. I downloaded it from a torrent but it dirn't worked as it was stuck at EA Logo, then i read somewhere to delete the dynamic prefabs or something like that file in the data but still it didn't,worked.. i tried several apk's but either all of them were having the same problem i.e. game wasn't moving ahead of the 'update check'.. Can anyone provide me with the download links? PS- there was no problem with my internet connection..

Mass effect is a paid app. Asking for help about getting it for free is considered warez and against xda rules: 6. Do not post warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

Status
Not open for further replies.