Apr 24, 2007
Is there a list of funktions?
or does everything work?

gps?
wifi?
telephone?
camera?
multitouch?

is this also compatible to a german phone?

lswaenen

Apr 19, 2010
Can anyone confirm the following

After flashing I just call microsoft to get a code and live services work ??
All functionality is there ? (gps, photo, etc..) including the Wifi router (I really need that..)

Txx

Fa1n7

Dec 5, 2009
Plovdiv
Yeah thats what I thought, but works perfectly. They didnt even ask what device I had. XD

Please, I live in a country where there is no Microsoft office or a way to get in touch with Microsoft, so if possible call them and ask for a code for me. I know it;s much, but I just can't call them, it does not allow me. Please, I'll pay if needed.

Maybe spoke too soon. Was running on my wi-fi. calling and messaging ok but no 3g connection with 3uk. I have noticed that the apn settings page on this rom are extremely sparse to say the least.

I have....

APN. three.co.uk
Username..... (blank)
Password...(blank)

as per their website.

Any ideas.

Want to get this sorted before ringing microsoft and getting the live services!

the_ape

May 30, 2005
www.nakedcleaner.com
Oh really? None of the registry stuff in the other threads? I just ring the number specified and tell them I have moved from an Omnia 7 to a HD 7, enter the code they give and job done?

Sounds too easy! :)

The registry stuff is just to make the device think it's a HD7, probably a good idea in the short term as some apps/marketplace stuff checks for known devices for compatibility

zarathustrax

Aug 29, 2007
SouthSide of Chicago
Has anyone tried booting android from sd with magldr with wp7 flashed on nand. I know you would have to use a different sd card for wp7 and android, but it would be cool if we can boot both wp7 and android. I hope it doesn't cause any issues with wp7 if you take the sd card out and boot android on a different sd, and then put the wp7 sd card back in to boot back into wp7. Hopefully some chefs will start making sd builds again that we can boot with magldr for people that want to dualboot.

the_ape

May 30, 2005
www.nakedcleaner.com
Maybe spoke too soon. Was running on my wi-fi. calling and messaging ok but no 3g connection with 3uk. I have noticed that the apn settings page on this rom are extremely sparse to say the least.

I have....

APN. three.co.uk
Username..... (blank)
Password...(blank)

as per their website.

Any ideas.

Want to get this sorted before ringing microsoft and getting the live services!

Just do the Reg settings, activate the device, goto marketplace and download the HTC Connections manager, will do auto setup for sim then.

Or download the RAR and unpack and sideload it onto the device.

Reactions: andymck

Inquisitor5

Dec 17, 2008
I'll ask just one more time because I don't want to seem too annoying but I am litterally fidgity with excitment.

Anyone have any idea why my phone is hanging up at 0% when trying to install magldr 1.12? Current SPL is 2.10.0000 8G, TMO US

This is incredibly frustrating.

tiwanx

Apr 27, 2006
WOW!!!!

Just installed it, amazing. Man i wish i had the knowledge these guys have to do this stuff. Getting a few sleep of death on my phone and of course no live services, but who cares, it damn near flawless as the hd 7 on t-mobile! May have to throw a few dollars to the communities way!!!!!

Thanks!!!!

backlashsid

Jul 26, 2009
New York
man are we ever gonna get like a real DFT announcement here on Xda...with all the how to's n official stuff !!:confused: or we just gonna talk amongst ???:rolleyes:

AceHoodz

Sep 16, 2010
Chicago
Ok guys,

I called Microsoft and asked for a password for Live Services.

They gave me one.

But when i try to install apps it says:
Can't Get this info right now. Check back in a little while.

Im stuck here :/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1. Cotulla is working on meego development as well as wp7 which is dividing his time.

2. Next version of magdlr will have some kind of pinball game??? possibly pong instead of tetris?
    * correction: Arkanoid, not pong

3. Somewhere in New York, a guy was spotted with a chinese HD2 running wp7?

4. A new hd2 wp7 video has been posted which is supposedly quite convicing.
    *correction: No new video, just old one

**Update: 1/12/2011
    -really great videos in post #33, thank you user, lukmakachi
    -There has been a release on DFT - lots of users are reporting actual testing of WP7, we seem to be on the verge of an official release VERY SOON
    -Windows Live services DO NOT WORK ie: zune, marketplace, xbox live (not really new info but it has been confirmed by users reporting here)
    -32gb sd card is confirmed working

**Update: 1/13/2011
    -As many already know, there has been a release on the chinese DFT forums, if you want it try google search - Mods are threating bans if you post links so watch yourself!
    -[Confirmed working]HowTo actvate your wp7/HD2 Live services. original thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=911579
    -For help with this awesome release check out the wp7 forums here - lots of useful info http://xdaforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=606

All hail DFT!
    * Thank you babyyim000 for the source information!!!
    * Most of all Thank you DFT and cotulla for all the hard work!!!
    I've been browsing the chinese DFT forums and it seems that they are getting more updates on WP7 for HD2's than us. The google translations are a bit rough and I don't know chinese, but here's what I think is going on.

1. Cotulla is working on meego development as well as wp7 which is dividing his time.

2. Next version of magdlr will have some kind of pinball game??? possibly pong instead of tetris?

3. Somewhere in New York, a guy was spotted with a chinese HD2 running wp7?

4. A new hd2 wp7 video has been posted which is supposedly quite convicing.

Again, I don't speak chinese and the translations are rough so I could be mistaken but it seems progress is being made, albeit a bit slowly :/ maybe a chinese speaker can elaborate?

original source here http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&u=http://www.darkforcesteam.com.cn/&ei=NkwtTcdPwqqUB4PJjd8L&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CB8Q7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Ddarkforcesteam%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26prmd%3Divns

it is not “pinball” game,it is Arkanoid:D
    Preemptive strike!!

Though it hasn't gone off topic just yet, threads like this are notorious for personal information being leaked, users getting flamed and severely off-topic discussion.

Don't let this happen guys. As long as the thread remains civil and on-topic, the thread will remain open but if it goes astray, I WILL be closing it.

Just a general warning to all...

-dh
    I called and said i have an HTC HD2 with WP7 on it, and she gave me a code and said "thank you, be sure to tell your friends about it"
    and she also said my code will be good for my live acc on any device for now on.

Don't need to say anything more about that XD.
    Ok.. Seems my first warning wasn't enough. This is not the place to discuss illegal activities such as cracking pvk on WP7. I'm not going to deny that it is being done but it is surely going to create a problem at some point down the road. I would like to prevent it as long as possible so please keep this discussion private or take it else where.

This thread is in regards to the WP7 release via the DFT and updates from them. Not unofficial news regarding illegal activities.