(3.23.14) Team Venom Presents ViperDNA 3.5.0 | Android 4.4.2 Sense 5.5 | Venom Tweaks/Pie/Hub/Theming/Xposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Protonus

Aug 7, 2008
Webster, NY
protonus.ws
I ran HaxSync to sync facebook with contacts, keep getting a notification about "HTC Sense needs facebook permissions". When I open it and click next, the window goes away but nothing happens and the notification persists. Any ideas how I shut this off?

Edit: I froze the app "Facebook for HTC Sense", with Titanium Backup.

Perhaps it should be disabled during desense?

Sent from my HTC DNA using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

SHANENATAS

Nov 23, 2010

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-06-02-54-24.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-06-02-54-24.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:

xlxcrossing

Dec 6, 2009
Soquel, CA
1.x.x = Android 4.1.1 / Sense 4+ based on official Verizon software versions

2.0.x = Android 4.2.2 / Sense5 based on M7 software

2.5.x = Android 4.2.2 / Sense5 based on official Verizon software

3.0.x = Android 4.4 / Sense5.5 based on M7 software

3.1.x and 3.5.x = Android 4.4.2 / Sense5.5 based on M7 software

and eventually

4.0.x will be Android 4.4.2 / Sense6....but thats down the road

Don't forget our KK OTA....haha.

rajuabju

Dec 7, 2007
Los Angeles
www.rajuabju.com
I ran HaxSync to sync facebook with contacts, keep getting a notification about "HTC Sense needs facebook permissions". When I open it and click next, the window goes away but nothing happens and the notification persists. Any ideas how I shut this off?

Edit: I froze the app "Facebook for HTC Sense", with Titanium Backup.

Perhaps it should be disabled during desense?

Sent from my HTC DNA using Tapatalk Pro

When you were installing the rom, did you UNCHECK the install facebook option, and then you installed through play store? If so, that could be your issue.

When I reinstalled ROM, I allowed FB to be installed via the aroma installer then just updated the FB app, and this issue went away for me.

As a note, the same applied for Twitter

Reactions: Protonus

SHANENATAS

Nov 23, 2010
We couldn't get this tweak working correctly in sense 5.5 so it's not included

Thank you for letting me know. I would have kept wiping my phone and reinstalling. I thought after I install the flats theme I was able to change my keyboard back to the bluefusion skin, but didn't like the sense clock change so went back to the main ROM, then could not get me keyboard skin back. So I have been going back and fourth trytin to get the dang skin to work. Thanx again.

J D A

May 9, 2013
Tallahassee
Just upgraded to Viper 3.5 from 2.0. I love the effort put into this ROM (it's my favorite), the options and choice to go more AOSP or mix it up, etc. but I'm having a major problem.

I am now downloading from the Google Play app store at no more than ~50kb/s, which is ridiculous. Like it's taking more than 20 minutes to download a 20 - 30 MB app (where previously it took less than a minute). I haven't checked via the Speedtest.net app but so far downloads are maddeningly slow.

Also, I can't hide the horizontal menu bar in the notification area. Long pressing the date does nothing. :(

Also, icon's are fuzzy but it seems to be because they're enlarged in both the drawer and the home screens. Aggghhh any help guys? Anyone else have these issues?

nitsuj17

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
PA
Just upgraded to Viper 3.5 from 2.0. I love the effort put into this ROM (it's my favorite), the options and choice to go more AOSP or mix it up, etc. but I'm having a major problem.

I am now downloading from the Google Play app store at no more than ~50kb/s, which is ridiculous. Like it's taking more than 20 minutes to download a 20 - 30 MB app (where previously it took less than a minute). I haven't checked via the Speedtest.net app but so far downloads are maddeningly slow.

Also, I can't hide the horizontal menu bar in the notification area. Long pressing the date does nothing. :(

Also, icon's are fuzzy but it seems to be because they're enlarged in both the drawer and the home screens. Aggghhh any help guys? Anyone else have these issues?

venom tweaks > statusbar > hide/show quicksettings/quicklaunch

venom tweaks > prism launcher > icon size

as for playstore...idk what to tell you, would probably be a google issue

schwooba

Aug 19, 2008
Screen lock/swipe delay

Is there a tweak that will delay the locking/swiping of my phone when I power it off? Currently, when I power off my phone and turn it back on right away, it wants me to swipe up to lock the phone. It would be nice to have a one minute delay just in case. Just kinda annoying...Thanks!

necosino

Feb 19, 2009
Aw, you tease... I've had mixed results with the current selection, but had to come back to yours and am eagerly awaiting what you bring to the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    (3.23.14) Team Venom Presents ViperDNA 3.5.0 | Android 4.4.2 Sense 5.5 | Venom Tweaks/Pie/Hub/Theming/Xposed

This ROM will only work on the HTC Droid DNA from Verizon Wireless,
    however you do not need to be on the Verizon network to use the rom. Works on GSM providers.

It WILL NOT work on the International/Global version Butterfly J which is available in several variants​

visit+us.png

developers.png

Turge | j to the 4n | hansbert

Vinchenzop | nitsuj17 | m0narx

credits.png

• J to 4n, Turge, Hansbert and Dunc001 for their work on ViperONE, of which ViperDNA 3.x.x is based
    • M0narx for being a smali genius and working on tweaks and venom apps
    • Zarboz for his work in bringing the 4.4 m7 kernel to the dna, and allowing its use in ViperDNA!
    • sbryan12144 for his initial port of 4.4 sense to the dna, which served a base to compare to
    • ivicask for all of his help with general questions, graphics, and just about everything!
    • The rest of the venom team, all awesome guys!
    • Joelz for all his help
    • jcase and beaups for all their work unlocking the DNA
    • Beta tester team for their help
    • amarullz for his Aroma Installer
    • Romanbb for the original tweaks mod for gingerbread
    • ihtfp69 for the og 7-1 volume quick setting
    • cyanogenmod for cLock widget, and several of the java mods that were converted for tweaks
    • wrx4mmp for the awesome boot animation
    • ibotpeaches for ics and jb apktool
    • brut.all for original apktool

XDA:DevDB Information
    ViperDNA Sense 5.5, a ROM for the HTC Droid DNA

Contributors
    nitsuj17, JoelZ9614, Zarboz
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: HTC Sense

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 3.1.0
    Stable Release Date: 2014-03-23

Created 2014-02-14
    Last Updated 2014-03-27
    Reserved

2014-03-16

End User Ageement - PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOAD

Venom User Agreement
    This Agreement contains the complete and entire understanding and agreement between you and the providers of this ROM ("Licensor") and supersedes any previous communications, representations, or agreements, verbal or written, related to the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may not be modified or amended orally, impliedly, or in any manner not set forth in writing or permitted by this Agreement.
    This Agreement may be amended by Licensor at any time and without notice, but only by amending this document as posted in Team Venom ROM threads or Team Venom ROMs, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by you and Licensor.
    Any amendments will become effective immediately after being posted. As a condition for this license you agree to periodically check this license Agreement and terms of use.

License Grant
    READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE CONTENT.
    THE OFFICIAL WORK OF TEAM VENOM, INCLUDING VENOM ROMS, TWEAKS, MODS, CODE AND ALL ANCILLARY TEAM VENOM PROVIDED SOFTWARE IS COPYRIGHTED AND LICENSED. IT IS NOT SOLD NOR BOUND BY OPEN SOURCE SHARING OR LICENSING. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS CONTENT YOU ARE ACCEPTING AND AGREEING TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE OR ACCESS THE CONTENT. THE ONLY EXCEPTION TO THE ABOVE IS IN CASES WHERE TEAM VENOM ROMS ARE DISTRIBUTED WITH A CUSTOM KERNEL, IN WHICH CASE SAID KERNEL IS FULLY GPL COMPLIANT AND FULL KERNEL SOURCE WILL BE PROVIDED VIA PUBLICLY ACCESSIBLE WEBSITE IN AGREEMENT WITH APPLICABLE OPEN SOURCE POLICIES REGARDING DISTRIBUTION OF SOURCE CODE FOR MODIFIED LINUX KERNELS.

Licensor hereby grants to you, and you accept, a nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use the content only as authorized in this License Agreement.

Prohibited Acts
    Except as authorized in this Agreement, no copies of this ROM or any portions thereof may be distributed by you or any person under your authority or control. You agree that you will not assign, sublicense, transfer, pledge, sell, lease, rent, lend, or otherwise dispose of the ROM, or any part thereof, or share your rights under this License Agreement, including passwords and user names. You agree that you will not disassemble, decompile, convert to another programming language, or otherwise translate the content, and that you will not rent, lease, or lend the content, or any component of it, in violation of 17 U.S.C. §§ 109(b)(1). You agree that you will not alter, publish, copy, cut, modify or transform the content, or any component of it, in any form to any storage medium, known or unknown, for any purpose whatsoever, except as authorized. You will be held legally responsible for any trademark or copyright infringement that is caused or encouraged by your failure to abide by the terms of this License Agreement.
    Licensor reserves the right to deny access to any person or to terminate this license for any reason if Licensor reasonably believes that is not being used for its intended purpose, or for any other reason in the sole discretion of Licensor.

Licensor's Rights
    You acknowledge and agree that the ROM content is a proprietary product of Licensor, protected under the copyright law. You further acknowledge and agree that all right, title, and interest in and to the ROM content, including associated intellectual property rights, are and shall remain with Licensor. You agree that only currently serving Team Venom members working on official Team Venom Projects may modify, distribute, or use the ROM and its contents.

No Warranty
    THE CONTENT IS LICENSED "AS IS," AND LICENSOR DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, AND/OR USE OF THIS ROM DEMONSTRATES COMPLIANCE WITH ALL TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT YOU MUST CEASE USING THIS ROM AND ALL TEAM VENOM APPLICATIONS.

Limitation of Liability
    In no event shall Licensor be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages or lost profits, even if Licensor has been advised of the possibility of such damages. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.

No Guarantee of Correctness - No Legal Advice - No Medical Advice
    The ROM has been prepared and/or obtained for general information and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to provide legal, medical, tax, or professional advice. You acknowledge that Licensor, its owners, partners, employees, officers, directors, attorneys, and agents do not promise or guarantee that the ROM is correct, complete, or up-to-date. There is no guarantee that the ROM is correct, complete, or up-to-date for any specific circumstance.

Privacy Policy
    By using this ROM, you agree to the collection and use of your information by Licensor in accordance with this Privacy Policy. Licensor reserves the right to change the terms of this Privacy Policy at any time without notice. Your continued use of the ROM following any changes to this Privacy Policy will constitute your acceptance of such changes.

Information Collected Automatically
    This ROM automatically collects technical information when you connect to VenomHUB or check for OTA updates. Examples of this type of information include the type of phone operating system you are using as well as your IMEI for phone/user identification purposes and for OTA Update functionality. Information collected for the purposes of utilizing VenomHUB or OTA ROM updates will not be shared and is inaccessible publicly.

Governing Law
    You expressly agree that this License Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of jurisdiction in which Licensor resides, to the exclusion of any other applicable body of governing law. This Agreement is entered into in that jurisdiction and not any other jurisdiction.

Exceptions
    The following exceptions apply to the above:
    In the case of Team Venom Theme Apks, you are permitted to modify, host, and redistribute solely for use in official Team Venom Viper ROMS. You agree that said modified Apks will be properly labeled as Team Venom Theme Apks. Further you agree that under no circumstances will said modified Apks be utilized in any projects that are not explicitly sanctioned by Team Venom, collectively. This includes but is not limited to: Unofficial Beta releases and ‘Kangs’. Team Venom takes no responsibility for issues arising from modification or redistribution of aforementioned Theme Apks.

downloads.png

Donations are always appreciated, but I am more than happy if you just click the thanks key on the forum posts ;)

Full ROMs:

TWRP .6 Beta is the only supported recovery

ViperDNA 3.5.0

MD5: 219cb0866b843aa0d4d1987584255f57

****GSM USERS: please select verizon install in aroma on 3.5.0 as gsm install has issues

Previous Releases:

ViperDNA 3.1.0

MD5: 290d965438fabe308587f611d8e0976d

ViperDNA 3.0.0

MD5: 23ebc756a8e107597613fcceaab4cd55

ViperDNA 2.x.x (Android 4.2.2 / Sense 5)
    ViperDNA 1.1.x (Android 4.1.1 / Sense 4+)

OTA Updates:
    • ViperDNA 3.1.0-3.1.1
      MD5: 7ca03cccb46c551da2a1beab9babb8af
      XDA Downloads

older ota's

[*]ViperDNA 3.0.0-3.0.1
    MD5: 82c4351b053fb3f86a55fc2aad742f0e
    XDA Downloads
    AFH Mirror
    [/LIST]
    older ota's

changelog.png

ViperDNA 3.5.0 (3/23)

• Added M8 Wallpapers to HTC Wallpaper Picker
    • Removed not needed Verizon HTC One specific files that could be causing issues
    • settings > personalize > home screen : ability to toggle launchers if multiple installed
    • Tweaks Base: viperONE 5.7.0
    • New Aroma Options:
    • Optional Chinese USSD Code Fix (GSM Install Only)
    • Additional De-Sense Option:
    • -Replace Htc Dialer/Contacts with AOSP Versions (will update dockbar with correct shortcuts on data wipe)
    • -Replace Calendar/Calculator with AOSP Versions
    • -Replace Htc Music App with CM11's Apollo Music App
    • New Tweaks:
    • Soundenhancer, sync all, Venom Hub, quiet hours, and do not disturb horizontal quick settings added
    • ability to change flashlight horizontal eqs to single click on/off from cycling
    • add next alarm onto 4x2 and 4x1 clock widgets
    • allow for auto hiding of status bar on homescreen
    • hide clock and weather from sense lockscreen
    • ability to hide screenshot notification
    • start photocrop after screenshot
    • color alarm icon, alarm text and carrier text color on lockscreen
    • customize overscroll glow color with color picker
    • Venom Icon Underlays (viperDNA 2.0.x) are back
    • HTC Weather Clock Theming
    • display the seconds on the status bar clock
    • customize lockscreen background overlay color
    • ability to customize status bar icon size (small/regular)
    • move heqs to bottom of statusbar like miui

ViperDNA 3.1.1 (3/19)

• Restored Recent Short Press and Long Press options to lockscreen and buttons in Venom Tweaks
    • Fix some strings in VenomTweaks

ViperDNA 3.1.0 (3/7)

• Updated to Android 4.4.2 / Sense 5.5
    • Rom Base : 4.19.401.8 CL304164 release-keys
    • Kernel: Zarboz Stock 3.4.10 for 4.4; M7 Based
    • Tweaks Based ViperONE 5.0.0

• All previous Tweaks from 3.0.0 included

• New Venom Hub - registration is now required!
    • Venom Downloads UI with ability to specify download folder based on file extensions
    • New tweak to customize folder style in Sense Launcher
    • New tweak to customize folder background in Sense Launcher
    • New tweak to switch phone button icons between graphics and text
    • New tweak to enable full screen weather animation from sense4 upon screen unlock

• Updated: Titanium Back, SoundHound, Google Plus, Tune In Player, Facebook, Google Maps, and Hangouts

ViperDNA 3.0.1 (02/24)

• fixed issue with camera photos maxing out a 3/4 mp

ViperDNA 3.0.0 02/14)

• Updated to Android 4.4 / Sense 5.5
    • Rom Base : 4.06.1540.3 CL283265 release-keys
    • Kernel: Zarboz Stock 3.4.10 for 4.4; M7 Based
    • Tweaks Based ViperONE 4.3.0
    • Venom SuperUSER
    • Venom Tweaks
    • Venom FileManager
    • Venom HUB
    • Venom SoundEnhancer
    • Venom Button Manager
    • Venom SideBar/Small Apps
    • Venom PIE
    • Venom Camera w/ Zoe enabled
    • Busybox
    • Init.D Scripts Enabled
    • Cm cLock Widget
    --(modified framework to support it)
    --(routes to HTC clock app instead of aosp)

*New* Tweaks (since 2.5.x)

Statusbar
    change icon size in quickpanel and heqs (s/m/l)
    native (stock android) quick setting column count
    display signal (wifi/data) icons on left of statusbar
    display battery on left of status bar
    custom contacts widget on notification panel
    show/hide edit button statbar pulldown panel
    show/hide settings button on statbar pulldown panel
    run custom app instead of settings on statbar pulldown
    hide ram meter in recent apps
    double tap statbar to turn screen off

Prism
    • venom navbars from 2.0.x are back
    • icon packs are no longer buggy with app drawer icon (issue in 2.5.x)
    • custom app for app drawer shorcut
    • homescreen layouts (4x4,4x5,5x6)
    • add any (up to several) custom apps to prism homescreen menu, and reorder/remove exist ones
    • hide navbar in app drawer
    • enable/disable landscape on homescreen

Colors
    • icon tinting!: change signal/battery or all icons to a specific color
    • use stock/gradient/or non transparent statusbar
    • change color of pending notification count
    • change virtually every possible text color in statusbar
    • change virtually every possible color in prism weather panel
    • change lockscreen pattern trace color
    • change blinkfeed color

Lockscreen
    • add back home swipe on lockscreen option
    • go to first widget page on unlock
    • custom lockscreen background (removed from sense by htc)
    • bypass lockscreen/no lock option (removed from sense by htc)
    • show next alarm under carrier label

Buttons/Gestures
    • configure button brightness strength
    • system, home, back, and recent long press delays
    • double press interval for home and back keys
    • double press actions for home and back keys
    • home swipe key configuration returns

Venom Pie
    • returned from ViperDNA 2.0.x

Misc
    • Permission Manager
    • Enable apm on lockscreen
    • use JB toast style instead of kitkat toast message style
    • hide 4.3/4.4 notifications
    • hide volume warning when using high volumes
    • custom notification screen from any app
    • display wifi activity (like data icon) from aosp
    • choose different signal icons (verizon, new sprint, att, tmo, lte, stock sense)
    • 5 or 6 signal bar count
    • always display data icon even when connected to wifi
    • block pulldown during calls

Xposed
    • install xposed from tweaks

more im missing im sure!

guys, simple request: stop pm-ing me or trying to add me on hangouts just to ask about progress on fixing xyz issue on the rom, wanting to join beta team, or finding creating ways of asking for eta's without directly making it an eta question: ie

"hey bro, love viperdna so much, but have an issue with back button not working some times....should i reflash the rom or do you think the update will be here within 10 days when i go on a trip that i need a bugless rom for?"
    (via hangouts)

FAIL

also butterfly folk: if you don't know how to port a rom already, im not going to hold your hand and tell you what i need to add in butterfly support to the dna....ive said it once, so ill say it again:

"if you can build a compatible kernel and supply me the exact libs, bins, and other files needed to get it working....then I will consider making it a universal dlx rom...otherwise please don't bug me"

FAIL

when i have anything to update you with, i typically share it in this thread....i dont keep anyone in the dark :p

so heres whats current:

• again until/unless verizon and htc gives us 4.4.2 / sense 5.5, viperDNA will be based on m7 ports....this means issues, and some functions that work on a completely stock rom, might not work...sorry
    • 3.1.0 is being worked on in my spare time...with tweaks base of viperONE 5.0.0....ive been pretty busy lately, so its slow(er) going
    • there will not be butterfly support in 3.1.0...if it (ever) happens it wont be in this update
    • you will have to wipe data as the rom is a different android version from 3.0.x (4.4.2 v 4.4)
    • 3.1.0 will still use stock zarboz m7 3.4.10 kernel....other kernels may work fine, but i wont support them
    • no, I have no plans to add your language into the rom....the rom is already htc wwe, so if your language isnt in there, you are probably the only one who wants it
    • you will still need to the same twrp recovery linked in op
    • heres a brief changelog to satisfy curiosity (subject to change)

• Venom Downloads UI with ability to specify download folder based on file extensions

thats all, dont mean to sound like a jerk....just wanted to share a few things :eek:
    venom+theming.png

Themes for ViperDNA 3.5.X

MhU5EI2.png

Red Venom for ViperDNA 3.5.0: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407581653
    md5: 16fe05b5059e29ce801d7fd8f9783bc3
    Creator/Themers: Basil3, Rayford85
    Original Thread: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=46138732&postcount=2&nocache=1&z=3979127684142440

Green Venom for ViperDNA 3.5.0: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407581652
    md5: 8207dbc94cb1127f1acb9b859980daf8
    Original Thread: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=46138732&postcount=2&nocache=1&z=3979127684142440

5jFwvHe.png

DarkOne for ViperDNA 3.5.0: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407581657
    md5: 2bff1ab816464e44dbc2b0626fb2a872
    Creator/Themers: Rayford85, ViNOK16Bit, Scabes24, fisha21, Basil3
    Original Thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2525133

kUP6ZWr.png

Viperlight Red for ViperDNA 3.5.0: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407581658
    md5: fc8dded53bf40311ad6cb8a4349d610a
    Creator/Themers: Basil3, Guich, ViNOK16Bit
    Original Thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2525180

Viperlight Orange for ViperDNA 3.5.0: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407581642
    md5: d7d8733ee7523bd40a98633cea2dfa75

Viperlight Faded Blue for ViperDNA 3.5.0: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407581639

md5: 6f54fd2a5a3a69c37a2c42e98b172501

nIBN75k.png

AOSP Black and White Theme for ViperDNA 3.5.0: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407581651
    md5: e21238a44eb81f05d4543fc230891f03
    Original Thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2524846

flats_theme_zpse48037a3.png

Flats Theme for ViperDNA 3.5.0: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407581645
    md5: 318abb61c88d9fc3b82c52434c12a0a6
    Creator/Themers: Basil3

Scratched Theme for ViperDNA 3.5.0: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407581640
    md5: da05a90cb8b8cf944e02a2fcfa59120a
    Creator/Themers: ViNOK16Bit
    Original Thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2525632

gOxmnde.png

***NEW*** Multicam Black Theme for ViperDNA 3.5.0: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407581638
    md5: 7f4b3c7ffb48e902ff66905b2f21977b
    Original Thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2669039

LKE4UHJ.png

***NEW*** Stock Inverted Theme for ViperDNA 3.5.0: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407581662
    md5: 79412a47eb5e5dc02c9edb4c7e67a589
    Original Thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2334398

Themes for ViperDNA 3.1.X

MhU5EI2.png

Red Venom for ViperDNA 3.1.0: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407577631
    md5: 3a7d155fef630fb326498350e3c57cde

Green Venom for ViperDNA 3.1.0: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407577630
    md5: 2c05cffca69d08e517bf669014dc6d67

5jFwvHe.png

DarkOne for ViperDNA 3.1.0: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407577619
    md5: d0456d4433e4ca9a2a3caa6ce6680546

kUP6ZWr.png

Viperlight Red for ViperDNA 3.1.0:
    http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407578568
    md5: 15ccfeefc35a2102f82ba4417a1a6b6e

QJPi3O8.png

Viperlight Blue for ViperDNA 3.1.0: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407577620
    md5: 77660a8361a7d7b9a23c350f0d869397

Viperlight Orange for ViperDNA 3.1.0: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407577626
    md5: 051973de47c5b0a2c846f747d1f5567b

AOSP Green Theme for ViperDNA 3.1.0: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407577613
    md5: 904cae3a63dea70cf8d7c4a7b94ab3ee

nIBN75k.png

AOSP Black and White Theme for ViperDNA 3.1.0: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407577880
    md5: 6416f2786fc7a3e2163723938d7e29a6

AOSP Blue Theme for ViperDNA 3.1.0: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407577612
    md5: b5ebbee043f7a7a7cba4d9a9fd3e255a
    Original Thread: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=49193252&postcount=3

AOSP Orange Theme for ViperDNA 3.1.0: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407577616
    md5: b7006659bb5e3322a8526404b8cc2cd8
    Original Thread: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=47407057&postcount=4

AOSP Red Theme for ViperDNA 3.1.0: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407577617
    md5: 266b8e3364acfd6f600edc9671e9b44d

Flats Theme for ViperDNA 3.1.0: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407577618
    md5: 1c9f68a6d87405e560e0766c156adacf

Themes for ViperDNA 3.0.x
    (not compatible with 3.1.x)

Because ViperDNA shares the same base (and is essentially a ported version of) ViperONE 4.3.0 with a few minor changes themes for ViperONE 4.3.0, like the ones below, will work:

Modified versions of the themes will be posted as I get time. If you flash a theme and have a bug to report, please mention what version of viperDNA you are on and what theme as well...please try to verify if bug persists even w/o theme installed. Please dirty flash the rom between theme installs, as not each theme will completely overwrite the others!

MhU5EI2.png

Red Venom for ViperDNA 3.0.0: viper_red_venom_theme_1.0.0.zip
    md5: f7acdf20e5067d24ea2fd9aeb36e34b4
    Original Thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2334398

5jFwvHe.png

DarkOne for ViperDNA 3.0.0: darkone_theme_1.0.0.zip
    md5: 4e1de788c5a123e75de9a63f7158896b

kUP6ZWr.png

Viperlight Red for ViperDNA 3.0.0: viperlight_red_1.0.0.zip
    md5: 5de852bf1288684996649693dcd0fc92

QJPi3O8.png

Viperlight Blue for ViperDNA 3.0.0: viperlight_blue_1.0.0.zip
    md5: 70b056bb756957ed05d9db69f2282393

Viperlight Faded Blue for ViperDNA 3.0.0: viperlight_faded_blue_1.0.0.zip
    md5: 91c36ab6866820b3dec04427ef73b548

Viperlight Green for ViperDNA 3.0.0: viperlight_green_1.0.0.zip
    md5: 81df435ee614f852bbd3f03467276501

Viperlight Pink for ViperDNA 3.0.0: viperlight_pink_1.0.0.zip
    md5: 07a28e8944c6fde7079ff32a70300da9

Viperlight Orange for ViperDNA 3.0.0: viperlight_orange_1.0.0.zip
    md5: 6abf6aa92f6bd73623834e5dc3114a62

AOSP Green Theme for ViperDNA 3.0.0: AOSP_Green_1.0.0.zip
    md5: 2326c1a21d76176e789fd9097c3cd31f

nIBN75k.png

AOSP Black and White Theme for ViperDNA 3.0.0: viper_aosp_theme_black_white_1.0.0.zip
    md5: 897d6eed1dff0bbad566f0747f8e8f65

AOSP Blue Theme for ViperDNA 3.0.0: AOSP_Blue_1.0.0.zip
    md5: 140ddbd0d2f8b357677130de0e4aaec8
    Original Thread: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=49193252&postcount=3

AOSP Orange Theme for ViperDNA 3.0.0: AOSP_Orange_1.0.0.zip
    md5: 1a7c7c45a74a4d3dec427a289c6488a4

AOSP Red Theme for ViperDNA 3.0.0: AOSP_Red_1.0.0.zip
    md5: 83ec08324ca05f2e9caf5ef8429c6dfc

Scratched Theme for ViperDNA 3.0.0:
    scratched_theme_1.0.0.zip
    md5: 821e6cb1cff634badb561db65fb67f99
    Original Thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2525632

The original threads and creators are listed below, PLEASE stop by there and click their thanks buttons and/or donate if you like the themes...please DO NOT donate to me or the ViperDNA team if its for the themes:

[THEME][06/12/13] Official ViperOne Theme Thread [RedVenom / Icon packs / Status Bar]

[THEME][ViperOne][06/12/13]Inverted AOSP Theme [Blue/Green/Orange/Black and White]

[THEME][ViperOne][07/12/13]ViperLight Theme [Orange/Red/Blue/Yellow]

[THEME][DarkOne][09/12/13][ViperOne]
    ViperDNA 3.1.0 (3/7)

• Updated to Android 4.4.2 / Sense 5.5
    • Kernel: Zarboz Stock 3.4.10 for 4.4.2; M7 Based
    • Tweaks Based ViperONE 5.0.0

• All previous Tweaks from 3.0.0 included

• New Venom Hub - registration is now required!
    • New tweak to enable full screen weather animation from sense4 upon screen unlock

• Updated: Titanium Back, SoundHound, Google Plus, Tune In Player, Facebook, Google Maps, and Hangouts

• As this is a different version of android (4.4.2 vs 4.4) you really need to wipe data prior to flashing
    • You still need to use twrp beta to flash
    • There is no OTA, this a full rom
    • For Venom Account registration: gmail accounts work best with activation...microsoft accounts not as much. If you do not get a confirmation email, please pm me the email account you used to register and I will manually activate your account when I can.
    • Venom Hub will not work without an active account anymore....we are implementing more kang checks and security to cut down on the massive proliferation of tweaks/hub/and other venom stuff being stolen and distributed on chinese/russian and other forums...as well as other US forums.
    • Note to Kangers: trying to use this rom as a base with your edits will most likely hard brick your device
      [*]Notice to Users: not that you would, but do not change the ro.product.version from ViperDNA for whatever reason in the build.prop
      [*]Do not flash themes meant for 3.0.0 on 3.1.0...I will update them to the latest work from the ViperONE themers when I can

edit: thread is open and links fixed, sorry for issue!