KitKat source code for Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 (P600)

Search This thread

jhonatalb

Jul 17, 2009
São Gonçalo
Hello people.

To get the source code, follow the steps:

1 - enter opensource.samsung.com

2 - Type P600 in the search box;

3 - Choose SM-P600_KOR_KK_Opensource.zip on the list;

4 - Click on "agree" option, and after "continue"

I hope this information can help developers! :good:

Last edited:
Reactions: eblueapocalypse

Smac7

Feb 15, 2009
That's strange. I believe it's pretty rare for the source to drop before a firmware is actually released.

BarryH_GEG

Jan 16, 2009
Spokane, Washington
P600KXUAMJ3 is 4.3, so no, there is no KitKat source available.

Maybe someone like @scrosler could look at the source and confirm if it's 4.4; I'm sure it's something he'd be interested in if it is. ;) Here's a list of all the new Note's and the firmware posted for them in the Open Source registry. The only one's showing "KK" are the new Note|Pro 12's and the one version of s/w for the N10.1-14 the OP mentioned. All the rest are "JB." So regardless of the three character s/w version number it does seem to be KitKat.

I haven't downloaded it yet to look at it, but seriously... 200 posts and 6 thanks. If it looks like a troll and sounds like a troll, its probably a troll. I'm just making an observation, I don't know this "foo".

Edit: My download failed, but I got it from a reputable source that this is indeed NOT kitkat. Apologies foo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Serinety

foo

Feb 2, 2005
Bavaria
I just entered the SW version in google search and saw that it is mentioned in posts from last year (like here). You will also find that it is a 4.3 version. This was not a troll attempt but only my observation. I would be glad if this information was wrong because I'd love to get KK on my note and I'm also 100% confident that we'll get it some day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elim

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello people.

To get the source code, follow the steps:

1 - enter opensource.samsung.com

2 - Type P600 in the search box;

3 - Choose SM-P600_KOR_KK_Opensource.zip on the list;

4 - Click on "agree" option, and after "continue"

I hope this information can help developers! :good:

I haven't downloaded it yet to look at it, but seriously... 200 posts and 6 thanks. If it looks like a troll and sounds like a troll, its probably a troll. I'm just making an observation, I don't know this "foo".

Edit: My download failed, but I got it from a reputable source that this is indeed NOT kitkat. Apologies foo.
    I just entered the SW version in google search and saw that it is mentioned in posts from last year (like here). You will also find that it is a 4.3 version. This was not a troll attempt but only my observation. I would be glad if this information was wrong because I'd love to get KK on my note and I'm also 100% confident that we'll get it some day.