Serbian and Croatian Language pack for android ROMs

Search This thread

zeljkoba

Oct 29, 2010
languages2.zip

Since name of thread says what is it about, I'll start with thanks.
1st I would like to thank RafPigna for creating of this language pack when I asked him to do it. However it had one flaw, it could have been installed only after fresh install. But except that it worked on all ROMs I've tried including those that are not installed through CWR (language pack has to be installed by it).
2nd I must thank motoman234 because he wrote in his post what to do and how to solve that issue. And finally I must thank imilka because he have made a perfect ROM as far as I'm concerned but without Serbian language and it was that ROM that refused Raf's language on clean install.
(Don't forget to wipe Dalvik's cache)
So, finally for all those that have read post and hope for language pack here it is. Hope You all are going to like it.

I belive this method can be used for other languages too.

Tested: Magldr + CWM Method & cLK + CWM
Workin with all FroYo builds (with or w/o sense)
Workin with all Sense GB builds (if they have Serbian but with lot of options none quite ok, merges 'em into one Serbian even with dictionary)

Not tested GB w/o Sense; MIUI plz if someone tries, PM me with results
da li moze link ponovo za jezicki paket. hvala

Mod Edit: English Translation Below

Can you post the link again for the language pack? thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

borivica

Aug 29, 2009
ni meni ne radi link

the link doesn't work for me either

betmen7

Jan 2, 2012
link

može li ponovo link?

can you link again?

aloalo78

Mar 14, 2013
Hitno mi je potreban srpski jezik :)
Ako neko moze da postavi novi link bio bih mu veoma zahvalan.

Pozdrav

I urgently need the Serbian language :)
If someone can post a new link, I would be very grateful.

Greetings

shomyx

May 4, 2013
može li ponovo link ovaj je mrtav?

can you link again this one is dead?

sinip

Sep 5, 2011
www.italkmoney.com
Evo da se pridružim i ja, može li neko da okači novi link?

I'm here to join, can someone post a new link?

garabadz

Sep 9, 2010
Zagreb
LINK!!

Ima li netko novi link za te jezike ili nekakvo drugo riješenje probao sam sve ROM-e instalirat niti jedan nema hrvatski jezik .... ili barem mailom da mi posalje ???

Does anyone have a new link for those languages or some other solution, I tried to install all the ROMs, none of them have the Croatian language .... or at least send it to me by email ???[/B]

zobi30

Aug 12, 2013
Pridruzujem se ima li drugi link

I am joining if there is another link

voinovac

Dec 12, 2012
Zasto ce vam linkovi kad sad svi rom-ovi imaju serbo-croatian jezik:cowboy:

Why do you have links when now all roms have Serbo-Croatian language:cowboy:

BaneX_991

Sep 30, 2012
A je l' moguce sa nekog ROM-a koji ima srpski jez. prekopirati srpski? Ili ne postoji ta mogucnost? Posto ovde ne rade linkovi,pa da se trazi neko drugo resenje....
Vecina "kuvanih" ROM-ova ima skoro sve jezike pa i srpski,ali skoro svaki ima bagve, a svoj stock rom nisam sacuvao >.<

Is it possible from a ROM that has Serbian language? copy Serbian? Or is there no such possibility? Since the links don't work here, let's look for another solution...
Most "cooked" ROMs have almost all languages, including Serbian, but almost every one has bugs, and I didn't save my stock ROM >.<

Boki_Srb

Feb 14, 2014
Niš
Moze li link?

Moze li neko da raploaduje fajl? Ili neka ga okači npr na google drajv?
Can somebody reapload the file? Or, put it on Google Drive, for example.

Moj mob (XPRT) je stigao iz USA, i nema nista osim engleskog i španskog. Nije da mi nešto trebaju dodatni jezici, ali mi je potrebno ponekada slanje sms-ova sa našim slovima :(

B

Can I have a link?

Can someone reupload the file? Or let him hang it, for example, on Google Drive?
Can somebody reload the file? Or, put it on Google Drive, for example.

My mob (XPRT) arrived from the USA, and there is nothing but English and Spanish. It's not that I need additional languages, but sometimes I need to send sms with our letters :(

B

seid11111

May 4, 2014
Moze li neko obnoviti link ? Imam LG Optimus 2X P990 instalirao sam ICS 4.0.4 v30b ali nema ni srpskog ni hrvatskog jezika i da li mi neko moze pomoci kako da ubacim jedan od ova dva jezika na telefon. Hvala

Can someone restore the link? I have LG Optimus 2X P990, I installed ICS 4.0.4 v30b, but there is neither Serbian nor Croatian language, and can someone help me how to insert one of these two languages on the phone. Thank you

An2rejKK

Oct 5, 2022
Moze neko da zakaci link sto radi?

Can someone post a link?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Since name of thread says what is it about, I'll start with thanks.
    1st I would like to thank RafPigna for creating of this language pack when I asked him to do it. However it had one flaw, it could have been installed only after fresh install. But except that it worked on all ROMs I've tried including those that are not installed through CWR (language pack has to be installed by it).
    2nd I must thank motoman234 because he wrote in his post what to do and how to solve that issue. And finally I must thank imilka because he have made a perfect ROM as far as I'm concerned but without Serbian language and it was that ROM that refused Raf's language on clean install.
    (Don't forget to wipe Dalvik's cache)
    So, finally for all those that have read post and hope for language pack here it is. Hope You all are going to like it.

I belive this method can be used for other languages too.

Tested: Magldr + CWM Method & cLK + CWM
    Workin with all FroYo builds (with or w/o sense)
    Workin with all Sense GB builds (if they have Serbian but with lot of options none quite ok, merges 'em into one Serbian even with dictionary)

Not tested GB w/o Sense; MIUI plz if someone tries, PM me with results
    Dakle, prvo skineš language pack (imaš gore link), zatim ga iskopiraš na SD karticu (gde god hoćeš ali je važno da znaš gde je), nakon toga ideš na settings pa Applications pa manage applications pa all i klikneš na "Customization settings provider i klikneš clear data, zatim isto ponoviš sa "Customization Setup" (clear data). Potom zadržiš dugme za prekid razgovora, i ugasiš telefon.
    Nakon toga upališ telefon i uđeš ClockworkMode Recovery (MAGLDR pa ADRecovery ili ako koristiš cLK pri paljenju držiš home taster) zatim wipe dalvik cache pa install zip from sdcard pa choose zip from sdcard i na kraju odabereš languages2.zip i posle instalacije restartuješ.

So, first you download the language pack (you have the link above), then you copy it to the SD card (wherever you want, but it is important that you know where it is), after that you go to settings then Applications then manage applications then all and click on "Customization settings provider and you click clear data, then repeat the same with "Customization Setup" (clear data), then hold down the button to end the conversation, and turn off the phone.
    After that, you turn on the phone and enter ClockworkMode Recovery (MAGLDR then ADRecovery or if you use cLK, hold the home key when turning on) then wipe dalvik cache then install zip from sdcard then choose zip from sdcard and finally select languages2.zip and after installation restart.