[Theme][Inverted]Talk 4.1.2-Market 3.10-GMail 4.2.1- Google Now 2.2.10-Upd:(12/17/12)

Search This thread

Gunthermic

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 19, 2011
Just flashed it. I like it but I wish I could change the font to be the same color of blue as JB :)

I would suggest you look for Trapv's inverted version then. He does inverted but uses the ICS blue. Me not really like the ICS Blue,hence DarkHorse coloring.

His stuff is top notch.. Look in the NeXus 7 Theme stuff to find his.

Hatman41

Jun 4, 2010
Hermitage
I would suggest you look for Trapv's inverted version then. He does inverted but uses the ICS blue. Me not really like the ICS Blue,hence DarkHorse coloring.

His stuff is top notch.. Look in the NeXus 7 Theme stuff to find his.

Thanks. What is his name on XDA? I looked for Trapv but did not find anyone by that name. I find that easier than searching through an entire forum to find a post.

TMFGO45

Dec 23, 2010
Has anybody tried and used these? If not, then I can close this down and not worry about doing these up for N10.

Don't stop making these. I don't like the ICS blue either, well I do, just not EVERYWHERE! Plus you just gotta let your user base build :)

And now a question....you are updating these to specifically include the Nexus 10 (xxhdpi images etc)...that is something Trav isn't quite doing yet correct?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Gunthermic

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 19, 2011
Don't stop making these. I don't like the ICS blue either, well I do, just not EVERYWHERE! Plus you just gotta let your user base build :)

And now a question....you are updating these to specifically include the Nexus 10 (xxhdpi images etc)...that is something Trav isn't quite doing yet correct?

I am not. I will add my newest to hear as well. Yes, all my stuff i am turning out is hdpi/xhdpi/xxhdpi compliant. I dont think he is doing his except for the phone. I have GNeX, N7, N10.. so i am making sure all mine work across all devices.

TMFGO45

Dec 23, 2010
Just gave the Gmail a whirl. I came from Travs inverted Gmail ONLY because I felt I needed just a splash of color. And honestly you did a great job and I'm loving it. So no complaints from this guy!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus! (CNA 3.8, Zen v3.1, TWRP 2.3)

Gunthermic

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 19, 2011
Just gave the Gmail a whirl. I came from Travs inverted Gmail ONLY because I felt I needed just a splash of color. And honestly you did a great job and I'm loving it. So no complaints from this guy!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus! (CNA 3.8, Zen v3.1, TWRP 2.3)

Thank you. About finished with a brand new Talk with a special one in a kind feature for DarkHorse Themed Talk... stay tuned. I am excited about, and love it... its done, but I need some screenies...

Gunthermic

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 19, 2011
probably a noob question, but is google now the only one that's necessary to remove the original first?

Not a noob questions. It all depends on what a dev does and how it's installed. Usually when it's flashable (zip) file it's not needed. I said usually. When dealing with installable apk's 50/50. Say you had my Google Now from previous version, no would require it as it's signed the same. On stock Google Now or another themers version most likely.

Most dev's will tell you if there is something specific.. But this is why you should always, always Nandroid first!!!!

Hope that helps

EDNYLaw

Nov 26, 2010
New York
Just wanted to say thanks for the inverted apps. I'm using the Gmail one and it's great. I typically don't like requesting things, but would it be possible to do a Google Voice with the newest apk? I use that app all the time and would love blacked out so as to ease the battery hit. Thanks man, and great job!

Gunthermic

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 19, 2011
Just wanted to say thanks for the inverted apps. I'm using the Gmail one and it's great. I typically don't like requesting things, but would it be possible to do a Google Voice with the newest apk? I use that app all the time and would love blacked out so as to ease the battery hit. Thanks man, and great job!

Google Voice is done, but I havent updated to the newer version. Gimme a bit.

Reactions: EDNYLaw

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GMail1.png

Downloads:

GTalk 4.1.2 Inverted and DarkHorse Style.

GTalk 4.1.2 ** Newest Version
    *** Special Feature brough to you by Average Joes...
    Now new chats show with a color instead of just a bold color. First of it's kind for Talk app....

Market 3.10.10 Inverted and DarkHorse Style.

Google Play * Newest version (12/13/12)

Gmail 4.2.1 Inverted and DarkHorse Style.

G-Mail 4.2.1 ** New Version

G-Mail 4.2 ** Old Version

Google Now Inverted and DarkHorse Style.

Google Now 2.2.10.54 ** New Version

This is an installable apk.
    1. You must uninstall updates
    2. Remove current Google Now via Root Explorer(Unless you have my previous version already.
    3. REBOOT!!!! This is a Must!
    4. install apk by goign into root explorer and clickign it to install!!!
    5. Enjoy all the beautiful DarkHorse Themed Google Now!

Changelog
    11/26/2012
    * G-Mail redone
    * Lockscreen widgets now functioning
    * Added/Change more images for the xxhdpi Devices (Nexus 10)
    * Made G-Mail look same on NeXus 7

12/04/12
    * Updated to Gmail 4.2.1 (upload later today)
    * Email preview fix by B-Boy!! Thanx for rooting it out!
    12/07/12
    * Fixed Gmail animation notifications
    * fixed plurals and text when deleting emails
    12/10/12
    * Added Google Now
    12/13/12
    * Updated Google now to 2.2.10
    * Updated PlayStore to 3.10.10
    12/17/12
    * Added GTalk 4.1.2 * With special Feature of Highlighted New Chats.

I am not. I will add my newest to hear as well. Yes, all my stuff i am turning out is hdpi/xhdpi/xxhdpi compliant. I dont think he is doing his except for the phone. I have GNeX, N7, N10.. so i am making sure all mine work across all devices.
    OP Updated with Google Now 2.2.9

Inverted and Themed! Enjoy!
    hey gunthermic,

i follow your work on the gnex too. great work and thank you!

i'm running Task650 & Ktoonsez's AOKP for the nexus 10. whenever i flash your market it works perfectly, however, youtube stops working and i get a toast popup "an error occurred" and it will not allow me to sign in even after an youtube data wipe, uninstall, reboot, re-install.

any ideas why? i looked into the updater-script but didn't find anything suspect there.

if anybody's gotten this to work for that ROM, please, let me know your method.

again, thank you!

-rf

Yes, aware of issue with YouTube not signing in... New issue that seems to have cropped up. I have a solution, but trying to see how i can impleament the solution without causing ill'informed users headaches. Just as soon as I post something, users dont always read and then I have to deal with a ton of questions. LOL