[APP][4.1+] RomManager 16-02-14

Search This thread

hastalafiesta

Nov 30, 2012
Italy
ROM CONTROL V 1.5

Tune settings, add tweaks, mods, all is working guys.

WHAT YOU NEED

-rooted phone
-custom kernel
-for crt-off animation a rom that has crt off anim support
-4.1+ android version​

FEATURES​

Code:
-Fsync enabler/disabler
-CRT-off anim enabler/disabler
-ext4 enhancements
-Disable IO stats 
-Net tweaks, removing redirections, speeder browsing
-vacuum for optimize databases
-Edit deepest sleep state 
-Disable battery fair sleepers for better battery backup
-GPS country chooser
-Governor and IO scheduler chooser
-GPU rendering

SCREENSHOTS​
fN0DnRk.png

qs7hjCg.png

DOWNLOADS

EXPLAINING TWEAKS

KERNEL TWEAKS
-Added entropy
-Edited dirty_expire_centisecs and writeback values to an highter to improve battery
-reduced swappiness to 30
-cache pressure value reduced to improve performance
-page cluster set to 3, better multitask

MALI: mali max read set to 48 more smooth, mali debug level set to 0 more fluency

FSYNC: fsync is an android capability that allows the system to write continuously data from ram to flash to avoid data loss due to a sudden shoutdown. It is enabled by default, if you have a stable system you can also disable it because it can improve performance (less writing by cpu, less battery using, better performance!) It's at your risk!

CRT-OFF EFFECT: Introduced in 2.3.6 it is a screen of animation, if your kernel supports it you can enable or disable it in time by this app

CPU TUNE: included a cpu control, you can choose frequencies, governors and schedulers, and the settings are sticky also after reboot!

IO STATS: disabling this the system overall is more smooth

EXT4 enhancements: various tweaks to the ext4 partitions, all should be better and smoothly

SD CARD TWEAKS: increase sd card r/w from 128 (def) to 2048, now you will have better read and write speeds of your sdcard

BATTERY: You can set the deepest sleep state (3-4-5) and disable the fair sleepers, this can improve batery backup

VACUUM: It cleans the system, the apps, it is such a cleaner that keeps clean the sqlite databases.

GPS: choose your favourite country and enjoy a faster gps locking! No more waiting!

GPU renderer: You can disable the hardware render to enable the software one. UI is snappier.[/CENTER]

MAJOR TWEAKS WILL BE ENABLED ONLY AFTER REBOOT!
ENJOY!

Thank you to all that have helped me to make possible this little project.

Tips for new features or improvements are welcome!!

Last edited:

d@rkl0rd

Oct 25, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I know that you want to make this kernel tweaking app universal for all android devices, but I hope that you also can make another app only for tweaking cocore kernel because the only cocore tweaking app is not in development anymore( I think so). Cocore kernel has a lot of settings to play with, so I hope that you can make an app for it to make all the users easier to play with the kernel :) It is not a request, just a suggestion :D

Last edited:

hastalafiesta

Nov 30, 2012
Italy
I know that you want to make this app this kernel tweaking app universal for all android devices, but I hope that you also can make another app only for tweaking cocore kernel because the only cocore tweaking app is not in development anymore( I think so). Cocore kernel has a lot of settings to play with, so I hope that you can make an app for it to make all the users easier to play with the kernel :) It is not a request, just a suggestion :D

Yes i will do;))

Inviato dal mio GT-I9070 utilizzando Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ROM CONTROL V 1.5

Tune settings, add tweaks, mods, all is working guys.

WHAT YOU NEED

-rooted phone
    -custom kernel
    -for crt-off animation a rom that has crt off anim support
    -4.1+ android version​

FEATURES​

Code:
    -Fsync enabler/disabler
    -CRT-off anim enabler/disabler
    -ext4 enhancements
    -Disable IO stats 
    -Net tweaks, removing redirections, speeder browsing
    -Edit deepest sleep state 
    -Disable battery fair sleepers for better battery backup
    -GPS country chooser
    -Governor and IO scheduler chooser
    -GPU rendering

SCREENSHOTS​
    fN0DnRk.png

qs7hjCg.png

DOWNLOADS

EXPLAINING TWEAKS

KERNEL TWEAKS
    -Added entropy
    -Edited dirty_expire_centisecs and writeback values to an highter to improve battery
    -reduced swappiness to 30
    -cache pressure value reduced to improve performance
    -page cluster set to 3, better multitask

MALI: mali max read set to 48 more smooth, mali debug level set to 0 more fluency

FSYNC: fsync is an android capability that allows the system to write continuously data from ram to flash to avoid data loss due to a sudden shoutdown. It is enabled by default, if you have a stable system you can also disable it because it can improve performance (less writing by cpu, less battery using, better performance!) It's at your risk!

CRT-OFF EFFECT: Introduced in 2.3.6 it is a screen of animation, if your kernel supports it you can enable or disable it in time by this app

CPU TUNE: included a cpu control, you can choose frequencies, governors and schedulers, and the settings are sticky also after reboot!

IO STATS: disabling this the system overall is more smooth

EXT4 enhancements: various tweaks to the ext4 partitions, all should be better and smoothly

SD CARD TWEAKS: increase sd card r/w from 128 (def) to 2048, now you will have better read and write speeds of your sdcard

BATTERY: You can set the deepest sleep state (3-4-5) and disable the fair sleepers, this can improve batery backup

VACUUM: It cleans the system, the apps, it is such a cleaner that keeps clean the sqlite databases.

GPS: choose your favourite country and enjoy a faster gps locking! No more waiting!

GPU renderer: You can disable the hardware render to enable the software one. UI is snappier.[/CENTER]

MAJOR TWEAKS WILL BE ENABLED ONLY AFTER REBOOT!
    ENJOY!

Thank you to all that have helped me to make possible this little project.

Tips for new features or improvements are welcome!!
    Version 1.5 online!

I also hope that you can add all the necessary explanation for each settings in the app as well ;)

New UI, new style, hope you like it.
    Added a guide into the app.

V 1.5: http://d-h.st/7jf

yBr3Upt.png
    [/IMG]

A big thanks to @GæxD for new graphic!!
    See ya:)

EDIT: op updated
    I know that you want to make this app this kernel tweaking app universal for all android devices, but I hope that you also can make another app only for tweaking cocore kernel because the only cocore tweaking app is not in development anymore( I think so). Cocore kernel has a lot of settings to play with, so I hope that you can make an app for it to make all the users easier to play with the kernel :) It is not a request, just a suggestion :D

Yes i will do;))

Inviato dal mio GT-I9070 utilizzando Tapatalk
    Great! Now I am waiting for your cocore tweaking app :)

Released:):victory:
    What does vacuuming do besides clean floors :D LOL... curious tho as I not tried that setting yet. Nice app though!!

new update it s coming:highfive: