Help?

Search This thread

o0VIP0o

Mar 5, 2014
Hey guys ... I rooted my phone nearly a month ago so my friends recommended xposed framework so after i downloaded it i wanted to install which gave me a huge warning that the mobile might not boot or it will be stuck in a bootloop so anyway if someone has tried to install it pls let me if it works and if i need to do smth extra to make it work

My phone : Samsung galaxy s3 mini/4.1.2 /GT-I8190/XXAMG4

Which is ofc rooted using that Chinese application

mauam

Jan 26, 2011
Hey guys ... I rooted my phone nearly a month ago so my friends recommended xposed framework so after i downloaded it i wanted to install which gave me a huge warning that the mobile might not boot or it will be stuck in a bootloop so anyway if someone has tried to install it pls let me if it works and if i need to do smth extra to make it work

I recommend you to read xposed framework thread carefully. After rooting the phone with that chinese thing, you can install/replace it for a real superuser app from playstore & remove the chinese one. Good luck:)

P.S: BTW, you posted in the wrong place.

Last edited:

prototype74

Aug 3, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini

If you mean xposed installer then don't worry, you will not stuck on boot :) it works very well on s3 mini without any problems ;)

Venlor

Mar 12, 2014
Stellenbosch
Just make a nandroid backup and test it then. I haven't encountered serious problems with the framework. Xposed also creates a xposed-disabler.zip that you can flash from recovery if you get a boot loop, if that doesn't work, just restore the nandroid backup

o0VIP0o

Mar 5, 2014
Guys thnx for the answers so i installed cwm and flashed the custom recovery and i want to do a nandroid backup but could someone tell me an estimate of how much space does it require? I have about 6gb empty in the external sd card used about 4gb from internal so is it enough?

prototype74

Aug 3, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
Guys thnx for the answers so i installed cwm and flashed the custom recovery and i want to do a nandroid backup but could someone tell me an estimate of how much space does it require? I have about 6gb empty in the external sd card used about 4gb from internal so is it enough?

1.50GB - 2.00GB or more and yes it's enough :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda app-developers app