In your opinion, when looking back at this thread, how easy were the instructions?

• Total voters
Search This thread

redwes

Dec 24, 2012
redwes,

No worries, this works on the Kindle Fie 2 and HD 8.9". No, you are not screwed up due to

the update. What I recommend, especially after receiving an update, is: Remove and reinstall

everything that is not Amazon. I would remove GoogleServicesFramework.apk, AccountAndSyncSettings.apk

and GoogleLoginService.apk from /system/app. Then go to the Amazon Uninstall service

make sure everything Google is removed. I would then remove Vending.apk from /system/app

and then make sure there is nothing in the Amazon Uninstall service that says Google. Finally,

reboot, then go back to the Amazon Uninstall Service and make sure there is nothing Google.

If the Amazon Uninstall Service is clean, then go back to our tutorial and start from the top!

I know this is time consuming but it guarantees success. By the way, you can get by not

installing Phonesky.apk but this does upgrade the Google Play Store to 3.10.10 which is

the most stable version at the moment.

Thanks for the reply, but it didn't work. I did as you said and still had the problems. I do have interesting thing to note, however. After I completely removed anything Google (had to use ES File Explorer for half of it) and followed step 7, "Market" and "Translate" showed up under the Amazon uninstaller. This was after I removed everything Google and before I actually installed the market. They were grayed out and each had a small icon of an SD Card overlaying them. I know for a fact that the Kindle Fire (non HD) doesn't actually have an actual SD Card slot. It does, however, have a fake SD card which it uses for its internal storage. It would appear that those two apps somehow got backed-up to the fake SD card.

Headlessbody

Jan 7, 2013
Bonassola
It Worked!

Hello, registered just to say thanks!
I had the 7.2.3 (actually updated to it the day after i open it).
The guide works great, anyway i had some issues.

The Qemu needed 3 times before it worked, (now i'm calm but one hour ago i was sweating cold...)
The first root checked said ok, after that i was trying to find the otacerts.zip to remove and i couldn't find it (it was under "telefono" [i'm italian..] non in /sda.. so i checked again the root and it said "sorry, the device does not have proper root access".
After a reboot i kept getting the "no root" message, but i kept going trough the steps and i succeded to install google play, the Go launcher, Flash with dolphin (all with your precious guides!)
What can i say, thanks again!

By the way, i keep getting the no root message..

If i may, i'd like to leave a line for italian guys, if i can help somebody not so confident in english:
Ciao, la guida funziona,(almeno con me), se avete dubbi con l'inglese fatemi un fischio!

Bye
Stefano

prokennexusa

Jan 12, 2012
Petaluma
plus.google.com
Google Play Store - "Google play store has stopped"

Thanks for the reply, but it didn't work. I did as you said and still had the problems. I do have interesting thing to note, however. After I completely removed anything Google (had to use ES File Explorer for half of it) and followed step 7, "Market" and "Translate" showed up under the Amazon uninstaller. This was after I removed everything Google and before I actually installed the market. They were grayed out and each had a small icon of an SD Card overlaying them. I know for a fact that the Kindle Fire (non HD) doesn't actually have an actual SD Card slot. It does, however, have a fake SD card which it uses for its internal storage. It would appear that those two apps somehow got backed-up to the fake SD card.

redwes,

Wow, I am perplexed. The only thing left is to perform a Factory Reset, I never

recommend this but in this case it is the only solution that I can see. I am going

look over your previous posts to see if I can find a pattern that jolts my brain.

If you can wait 24 hours, I will take a few hours to research a possible solution

beyond a Factory Reset.

Update: Well, after some research it does not look promising, the Factory Reset

is the best solution at this point. I just can not make sense of what happened

to cause this problem, do you have any additional information that may help us

solve your problem?

Last edited:

prokennexusa

Jan 12, 2012
Petaluma
plus.google.com
Follow Up - Feedback

Hello, registered just to say thanks!
I had the 7.2.3 (actually updated to it the day after i open it).
The guide works great, anyway i had some issues.

The Qemu needed 3 times before it worked, (now i'm calm but one hour ago i was sweating cold...)
The first root checked said ok, after that i was trying to find the otacerts.zip to remove and i couldn't find it (it was under "telefono" [i'm italian..] non in /sda.. so i checked again the root and it said "sorry, the device does not have proper root access".
After a reboot i kept getting the "no root" message, but i kept going trough the steps and i succeded to install google play, the Go launcher, Flash with dolphin (all with your precious guides!)
What can i say, thanks again!

By the way, i keep getting the no root message..

If i may, i'd like to leave a line for italian guys, if i can help somebody not so confident in english:
Ciao, la guida funziona,(almeno con me), se avete dubbi con l'inglese fatemi un fischio!

Bye
Stefano

Headlessbody,

Thank you for the feedback. Sometimes you need to open Superuser which will be found in

the Kindle Apps Drawer - this will initialize the Superuser. You will only need to open Superuser

once. Let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks again!

halesie

Jan 7, 2013
kfhd

have tried to load the vending apk all ok but it wont install have deleted it and tried several times ,also deleted the 3 before it and reloaded them as per instuctions love the work you guys do by the way any help would be helpfull as im stuck now found your root intructions easy so cant believe im having trouble with this last bit

samrat_castle

Aug 11, 2010
iQOO 9
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5g NE
Thanks for the tutorial. Working fine on my KF HD. One question though! I believe the Amazon updates will not work on the device after root. So will we get the updates through modded Roms just like other devices or do we need to root the device again after updating from Amazon server?

Although, I wish you luck for future development venture for this device.:)

prokennexusa

Jan 12, 2012
Petaluma
plus.google.com
Root and Google Play for Amazon 7" Kindle Fire HD Software Version 7.2.3

have tried to load the vending apk all ok but it wont install have deleted it and tried several times ,also deleted the 3 before it and reloaded them as per instuctions love the work you guys do by the way any help would be helpfull as im stuck now found your root intructions easy so cant believe im having trouble with this last bit

halesie,

Sounds like you are having serious trouble with the Google Play Store. A little hint. I learned a long time

ago to rest when I am not making progress, then start fresh the next day. I do not always understand why

this works but it really does work. If you completed Rooting, this is the hardest of the bunch, so I suspect

you are tired. Stop, get some rest away from the computer, then start fresh tomorrow. If you are still having

trouble let us know.

prokennexusa

Jan 12, 2012
Petaluma
plus.google.com
Kindle Fire HD OTA Updates - How to Disable

Thanks for the tutorial. Working fine on my KF HD. One question though! I believe the Amazon updates will not work on the device after root. So will we get the updates through modded Roms just like other devices or do we need to root the device again after updating from Amazon server?

Although, I wish you luck for future development venture for this device.:)

samrat_castle,

Thank you for taking time to post feedback, we really appreciate it! As of now, there are no upgraded ROM's,

we are about 6 months away from releasing a custom ROM, maybe longer. Once you Root, it does NOT disable

the update service, you will need to disable it using our script. You may use the following to disable OTA:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2086450

redwes

Dec 24, 2012
redwes,
Wow, I am perplexed. The only thing left is to perform a Factory Reset, I never
recommend this but in this case it is the only solution that I can see. I am going
look over your previous posts to see if I can find a pattern that jolts my brain.
If you can wait 24 hours, I will take a few hours to research a possible solution
beyond a Factory Reset.
Update: Well, after some research it does not look promising, the Factory Reset
is the best solution at this point. I just can not make sense of what happened
to cause this problem, do you have any additional information that may help us
solve your problem?
For one thing, I have modified (or completely deleted) several of the core files under the system app folder. The first file is the apk responsible for serving the ads on the lockscreen. Before the update, I had removed all its permissions and thus disabled the ads. Another update fixed it again and I disabled it yet again. After the "bye bye google" update, that file doesn't even exist anymore. Perhaps my method of rooting removed it, but I know I didn't purposely delete it.The 2nd file is the default internet browser. I completely deleted and now use Dolphin (w. Flash!). The updates kept adding it back and I keep on deleting it. I have also added the "hacker's keyboard" to the folder so that I could make it the default keyboard. It's no longer present (removed via updates), but is still stored at the defaults and works (almost) perfectly.I also added ADW launcher into the system app folder and that's now the default launcher. That file remains and is NOT removed with the updates. A few other core apps (Amazon link, movie app, kid mode, maybe a few others) were also removed, but had never had any harmful effects w/ any past updates. I also experimented w/ Go launcher (old version probably) and it somehow screwed up the resolution of my precious device. In ADW Launcher, non-dynamic backgrounds no longer fill the whole screen and the "sliding backgrounds" moves alot faster then before. On the plus side, boot-up time has seemed to improve from that. Go Launcher changed some settings which I have yet to find out to fix. I even uninstalled Go Launcher, but all launchers appear to share similar files/settings. Hmm.. what else? I use SuperSU instead of that other root app, if that makes a difference. My alternate (and simpler) rooting method required it verses the other file. I have backed up my device once or twice using Titnium Backup, but always try to delete them whenever possible. They always seem to come back... at least in part. Most of the apps I have come directly from the Google Store (replaced EVERYTHING w/ the google store equivalent), with only the paid apps (Free App Of The day) remaining with Amazon.I still have all of the amazon services... mostly and they seem to work. That's all I have for now.

prokennexusa

Jan 12, 2012
Petaluma
plus.google.com
For one thing, I have modified (or completely deleted) several of the core files under the system app folder. The first file is the apk responsible for serving the ads on the lockscreen. Before the update, I had removed all its permissions and thus disabled the ads. Another update fixed it again and I disabled it yet again. After the "bye bye google" update, that file doesn't even exist anymore. Perhaps my method of rooting removed it, but I know I didn't purposely delete it.The 2nd file is the default internet browser. I completely deleted and now use Dolphin (w. Flash!). The updates kept adding it back and I keep on deleting it. I have also added the "hacker's keyboard" to the folder so that I could make it the default keyboard. It's no longer present (removed via updates), but is still stored at the defaults and works (almost) perfectly.I also added ADW launcher into the system app folder and that's now the default launcher. That file remains and is NOT removed with the updates. A few other core apps (Amazon link, movie app, kid mode, maybe a few others) were also removed, but had never had any harmful effects w/ any past updates. I also experimented w/ Go launcher (old version probably) and it somehow screwed up the resolution of my precious device. In ADW Launcher, non-dynamic backgrounds no longer fill the whole screen and the "sliding backgrounds" moves alot faster then before. On the plus side, boot-up time has seemed to improve from that. Go Launcher changed some settings which I have yet to find out to fix. I even uninstalled Go Launcher, but all launchers appear to share similar files/settings. Hmm.. what else? I use SuperSU instead of that other root app, if that makes a difference. My alternate (and simpler) rooting method required it verses the other file. I have backed up my device once or twice using Titnium Backup, but always try to delete them whenever possible. They always seem to come back... at least in part. Most of the apps I have come directly from the Google Store (replaced EVERYTHING w/ the google store equivalent), with only the paid apps (Free App Of The day) remaining with Amazon.I still have all of the amazon services... mostly and they seem to work. That's all I have for now.

redwes,

You just firmed up the decision. Factory Reset. Do you have a Factory USB Cable? If no, you need one!

You are going beyond most developers and taking risks that may Brick the Kindle. I am not saying

what you are doing is wrong, it is just on the EXTREME side of RISKY. Having said this, contact

SkOrPn via Personal Message place Factory Cable Info Please in the subject line and the number

of cables to order - include the ship to Country. Be sure you let him know we sent you, he will

ship it faster.

prokennexusa

Jan 12, 2012
Petaluma
plus.google.com
Restore Kindle - Factory USB Cable

redwes,

You just firmed up the decision. Factory Reset. Do you have a Factory USB Cable? If no, you need one!

You are going beyond most developers and taking risks that may Brick the Kindle. I am not saying

what you are doing is wrong, it is just on the EXTREME side of RISKY. Having said this, contact

SkOrPn via Personal Message place Factory Cable Info Please in the subject line and the number

of cables to order - include the ship to Country. Be sure you let him know we sent you, he will

ship it faster.

halesie

Jan 7, 2013
edit 1

ok deleted it all and started from scrach ,i now have it all up and running ,prob was just tired as you said ,thankg guys for all the work you do :highfive:

Krsmqn

Jan 23, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
Google Pixel 5
In this series we will install Google Play Store to the Kindle.

Prerequisites:

A) Kindle Fire 7" Has been Rooted. Here is Step-by-Step Noob (Simple) Instructions

Play Step 1 Download GoogleServicesFramework.apk, AccountAndSyncSettings.apk and GoogleLoginService.apk to your Desktop

Play Step 2 Using Windows Explorer move GoogleServicesFramework.apk, AccountAndSyncSettings.apk and GoogleLoginService.apk from your desktop to /Kindle Drive/Download.

Play Step 3 Using ES File Explorer app, open ES File Explorer on your Kindle. Go to the Setting Menu on ES File Explorer. Choose Root Settings, Select all the options here. A Superuser window will Popup, be sure to click "Allow".

Play Step 4 Now on the Kindle Fire HD use ES File Explorer to move GoogleServicesFramework.apk, AccountAndSyncSettings.apk and GoogleLoginService.apk from /sdcard/Download to /system/app.

Play Step 5 Next change the permissions on GoogleServicesFramework.apk, AccountAndSyncSettings.apk and GoogleLoginService.apk by long pressing each apk until you see an option window. Select Permissions and change all 3 apk permissions to Owner: Read-Write, Group: Read and Others: Read.

Play Step 6 Install all 3 apk's: GoogleServicesFramework.apk, AccountAndSyncSettings.apk and GoogleLoginService.apk by clicking on each on and choose Install. Ignore any install errors.

Play Step 7 Reboot the Kindle

After the reboot, I get the "GoogleServicesFramework.apk has stopped" error box.

After install of vendor.apk, I get "Market has stopped" error box after I sign in. App closes.

After install of Both play versions and the reboot, I get the "GoogleServicesFramework.apk has stopped" error box. Play store closes by itself after clicking "continue".

I have done this quite a few times, with and without removing everything "google". I'm stumped.f

***Edit***

Ok, I figured it out sortof.. What I did was after everything, I reinstalled Vendor.apk and went into System>Applications>Installed Applications>Appstore (Amazon)>Did everything but uninstall.

Market works even though it is the 2.2.6 version. I want to see if it will update itself in the next day before I try to install the next 2 versions.

****Edit**** Couldn't wait. Updated play fine. CHEERS! :beer:

Last edited:

prokennexusa

Jan 12, 2012
Petaluma
plus.google.com
Follow Up - Feedback

ok deleted it all and started from scrach ,i now have it all up and running ,prob was just tired as you said ,thankg guys for all the work you do :highfive:

halesie,

Great work halesie! Sometimes starting from scratch is the very best method. We just bought a Nexus 10

for our company to design custom ROM's and first installed a few testing packages, then attempted to

Root it, well it failed, so we did a Factory Reset in an effort to "start from scratch". Guess what? It went

flawlessly, no trouble. Thank you very much for taking the time to thank us be sure to click on the

prokennexusa

Jan 12, 2012
Petaluma
plus.google.com
Google Play Store - "Google play store has stopped"

After the reboot, I get the "GoogleServicesFramework.apk has stopped" error box.

After install of vendor.apk, I get "Market has stopped" error box after I sign in. App closes.

After install of Both play versions and the reboot, I get the "GoogleServicesFramework.apk has stopped" error box. Play store closes by itself after clicking "continue".

I have done this quite a few times, with and without removing everything "google". I'm stumped.f

***Edit***

Ok, I figured it out sortof.. What I did was after everything, I reinstalled Vendor.apk and went into System>Applications>Installed Applications>Appstore (Amazon)>Did everything but uninstall.

Market works even though it is the 2.2.6 version. I want to see if it will update itself in the next day before I try to install the next 2 versions.

****Edit**** Couldn't wait. Updated play fine. CHEERS! :beer:

Krsmqn,

There you are, one of our loyal followers! Vending.apk is dependent on the Framework, so if the Framework

fails, the Market icon will not launch. Whenever this happens we always recommend to completely remove

all the Google Services and start from scratch. This includes a complete Uninstall from the Amazon Application

Service found in More > Applications > Installed Applications. Make sure everything Google is Uninstalled.

The latest version of Google Play Store is 3.10.10 - Vending.apk is updated by installing Phonesky.apk.

Good work! Sounds like everything is working, correct?

Reactions: Krsmqn

prokennexusa

Jan 12, 2012
Petaluma
plus.google.com
Follow Up - Feedback

maddogg56,

Thank you for taking the time to thank our Team, this really means a lot to us. If you feel we did a good job,

please take the time to press the Thanks:good: Icon to the left of our name Prokennexusa. We spend over 14

hours each day to make these better, we also are working on a custom ROM for the Kindle Fire HD 7".

Anyone who has been blessed with a little extra, please take a moment to donate to our cause. We do

not like to ask for money but this is how we make a living and if no one donated, well, we are unable

to continue the series. We thank everyone for there generous support and kind words.

Krsmqn

Jan 23, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
Google Pixel 5
Krsmqn,

There you are, one of our loyal followers! Vending.apk is dependent on the Framework, so if the Framework

fails, the Market icon will not launch. Whenever this happens we always recommend to completely remove

all the Google Services and start from scratch. This includes a complete Uninstall from the Amazon Application

Service found in More > Applications > Installed Applications. Make sure everything Google is Uninstalled.

The latest version of Google Play Store is 3.10.10 - Vending.apk is updated by installing Phonesky.apk.

Good work! Sounds like everything is working, correct?

It's working great! Like it should be. Thanks for all your hard work with the many tutorials. Without them, I'd up the creek.

Sent from my KFHD7 using xda premium

rivo06

Jan 8, 2013
It's working great! Like it should be. Thanks for all your hard work with the many tutorials. Without them, I'd up the creek.

Sent from my KFHD7 using xda premium

I'd like to second this!! The wealth of information & guides/tutorials within these forums are outstanding.

Sent from my N10 using Tapatalk HD

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In this series we will install Google Play Store to the Kindle. You will see we offer two servers to download the software the one server originates from a commercial Dropbox account and the other from a Ubuntu One commercial account, so if you are blocked by one server, you can use the other as an alternate. We publish these tutorials for you, the end user. This is how we make our living, so if you feel we did our job click on the "Donate to Me" link, if money is tight, we understand - at least take the time to post feedback, otherwise we do not know what works. We monitor the thread daily, so if you are stuck, post a detailed explanation of your problem - we respond fairly quickly.

Prerequisites:

A) Kindle Fire 7" Has been Rooted. Here is Step-by-Step Noob (Simple) Instructions

Preferred Method (Automatic Installation):

Play Step 1: Download Kindle Fire First Aide: Windows 32-bit Version Or Windows 64-bit Version

Play Step 2: Extract KFFirstAide.zip to C:\KFFirstAide - please remove the 32 or 64 at the end of the folder created by Winzip or 7-Zip

Play Step 3: With your mouse, open the C:\KFFirstAide contents by double mouse clicking the C:\KFFirstAide folder

Play Step 4: Find the RunMe.bat file. Right Hand Mouse click on RunMe.bat, select 'Send to', select Desktop (Create Shortcut). Now press the Left Hand Mouse button to create the Shortcut named RunMe.bat.

Play Step 5: Find the RunMe Shortcut on your desktop, select it by left mouse click over the icon, then while on the icon choose Right Hand mouse click, select Properties.

Play Step 6: This will display the RunMe properties. Select the General Tab, change the top name to KF First Aide. Then click on the Shortcut tab, click on Advanced. Check 'Run as Administrator', click OK, then click Apply, then click OK. All windows should be closed.

Play Step 7: Double Mouse Click the new Icon named KF First Aide. You may be presented with a security window, just click Yes.

Play Step 8: Please click on the Windows Key plus Pause/Break, this will display the Windows System Properties. Next Click on the Advanced Tab and find "Environment Variables". Please click on Environment Variables and find the Path Statement. Carefully add at the end of the Path Statement:

Code:
    ;C:\KFFirstAide

Note: Do Not forget the semi-colon before the C:\KFFirstAide

Play Step 9: That is it! The software is ready. Next we get the Kindle ready to disable OTA.

Play Step 10: Please check the Kindle under More + > Security - make sure ADB is ON. Leave it disconnected from USB.

Play Step 11: Launch Kindle Fire First Aide, if the ADB Driver is not installed, use Option 12 to Install the ADB Driver

Play Step 12: Make sure the Kindle is turned ON, plugged into the Computer USB and ready. Select Option 18 to Install Google Play Store.

Play Step 13: That is it! Google Play is Installed, you may close the software.

You may view the Kindle Fire First Aide Forum Notes here: http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=2096888

Alternative Method (Manual Installation):

Play Step 1 Download (Dropbox Links) GoogleServicesFramework.apk, AccountAndSyncSettings.apk and GoogleLoginService.apk to your Desktop

Play Step 1 Download (Ubuntu One Links) GoogleServicesFramework.apk, AccountAndSyncSettings.apk and GoogleLoginService.apk to your Desktop

Play Step 2 Using Windows Explorer move GoogleServicesFramework.apk, AccountAndSyncSettings.apk and GoogleLoginService.apk from your desktop to /Kindle Drive/Download.

Play Step 3 Using ES File Explorer app(Dropbox) or ES File Explorer app(Ubuntu One) open ES File Explorer on your Kindle. Go to the Setting Menu on ES File Explorer. Choose Root Settings, Select all the options here. A Superuser window will Popup, be sure to click "Allow".

Play Step 4 Now on the Kindle Fire HD use ES File Explorer to move GoogleServicesFramework.apk, AccountAndSyncSettings.apk and GoogleLoginService.apk from /sdcard/Download to /system/app.

Play Step 5 Next change the permissions on GoogleServicesFramework.apk, AccountAndSyncSettings.apk and GoogleLoginService.apk by long pressing each apk until you see an option window. Select Permissions and change all 3 apk permissions to Owner: Read-Write, Group: Read and Others: Read.

Play Step 6 Install all 3 apk's: GoogleServicesFramework.apk, AccountAndSyncSettings.apk and GoogleLoginService.apk by clicking on each on and choose Install. Ignore any install errors.

Play Step 7 Reboot the Kindle

Play Step 8 Download Vending.apk(Dropbox) or Vending.apk(Ubuntu One)to /Kindle Drive/Download

Play Step 9 Using ES File Explorer app on the Fire. Move Vending.apk from /sdcard/Download to /system/app. Next Using ES File Explorer or Root Explorer, change permissions set to Owner: Read-Write, Group: Read and Others: Read.

Play Step 10 Install Vending.apk

Play Step 11 Google Play should show up in your Kindle Fire HD Apps. Tap on it and follow the steps with sign-in and agreeing to the terms. This is an OLD Market so move on to Step 12

Play Step 12 Download Gplay3.8.17.apk(Dropbox) OR Gplay3.8.17.apk(Ubuntu One) to /Kindle Drive/Download

Play Step 13 Using ES File Explorer, go to /sdcard/Gplay3.8.17.apk select Gplay3.8.17.apk choose Install. This will upgrade the the android market to version 3.8.17 Google Play market.

Play Step 14 Download Phonesky.apk(Dropbox) OR Phoneshy.apk(Ubuntu One) to /Kindle Drive/Download

Play Step 15 Using ES File Explorer, go to /sdcard/Phonesky.apk select Phonesky.apk choose Install. This will upgrade the the android market to version 3.10.10 Google Play market.

Play Step 16 Finally, to eliminate Amazon from intercepting any Market requests, thus allowing Google Play to be the default Market. Using ES File Explorer move /system/app/MarketIntentProxy.apk to /sdcard/download - Reboot the Kindle

Next we will offer a How to: Install Go Launcher EX and HD Noob (Easy) Version http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2069668

If you would like to support our work, please send us a donation using this link:
    http://xdaforums.com/dona....php?u=4435645
    You can install Google Play on your 2013 Kindle Fire HD but it's for window shopping only. Any attempts to download from the play store will freeze the tablet and require a reboot. Really the play store serves no real purpose on the new KFHD 7, at the moment anyway. 1mobile and f DROID are a couple spots to get apks from.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running Odex SinLess ROM 4.4.2 with ElementalX kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thanks for the spots. I was able to use 1mobile to get a couple apps that worked such as clash of clans and freekindle and supersu. I need to try the other place then because I am unable to get a googleplay that even works, I could never get it to really open or search anything anyways. What I really want to get working is an app called Parallel Kingdom but it doesn't run when I get it through 1mobile.com; I'm a little disappointed to find out that googleplay won't work on my kindle and I hope I can get other programs to work then.
    Should I allow kindle to push updates again?

Thanks again LinearEquation, I really appreciate you taking the time to respond and actually care about problems that need not concern you :D
    I think I'm in love :highfive:
    Google Apps

I think I'm in love :highfive:

Thank you for the feedback.

Next we will be offering all the updated Google Applications for your pleasure.

This is a bit more complex, so we may not have this out until tomorrow AM.
    Dropbox Upgraded

Just FYI to everyone.

We just upgraded our Dropbox Subscription to the Dropbox Team Premium with 1TB

of space and unlimited traffic.

This should eliminate Storage Server Outages.