[Q] Google Play store on rooted KFHD Crash

Search This thread

jguy72

Feb 22, 2013
I have just rooted my kindle fire, and i was looking in to getting the Play Store...
I followed Stopxwatch's instructionls, but I've had a few issues:
1. I cant move the files to the /system/app folder, and I cant edit them (THEY DID INSTALL SUCCESSFULLYTHOUGH)
2. The Market without the updated play store(The older market, not the play store) works, but crashes when ever I try to download an app.. (I DID reboot my kindle after installing the vending.apk file, and before opening the the app)
3. When I updated the market to the latest play store, the store crashes.. I've tried rebooting multiple times, but it doesnt seem to work.

Can someone please upload the latest Vending.apk file and Gplay file for me

Reactions: xxjacobxxhxx

mrkhigh

Dec 6, 2012
Google Pixel 2
Google Pixel 3
It will not work without moving to system...

Explain why you can't move them?

If you just can't access system you need to give your file manager root access...

I like es file explorer the root options are in settings to root settings and check all

Sent from my GT-P3110 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have just rooted my kindle fire, and i was looking in to getting the Play Store...
    I followed Stopxwatch's instructionls, but I've had a few issues:
    1. I cant move the files to the /system/app folder, and I cant edit them (THEY DID INSTALL SUCCESSFULLYTHOUGH)
    2. The Market without the updated play store(The older market, not the play store) works, but crashes when ever I try to download an app.. (I DID reboot my kindle after installing the vending.apk file, and before opening the the app)
    3. When I updated the market to the latest play store, the store crashes.. I've tried rebooting multiple times, but it doesnt seem to work.

Can someone please upload the latest Vending.apk file and Gplay file for me