Game ?

Search This thread

dsims7_2000

Apr 6, 2009
Virginia, USA
I'm not a gamer, he**, I barely use my PS3. Since it was brought up here, I got GTA III and Modern Combat 3. Not good at either but my frustration comes from the fact it takes @ 5 minutes before you can play either of these. If I want to take a break and check mail, when I get ready to return, another 5 minutes!!!

Is there a setting to toss it in the back unless I actually hit an 'X' somewhere to shut it down?

dsims7_2000

Apr 6, 2009
Virginia, USA
I played that Modern Combat, took me 10 minutes to kill the first 6 guys on the Roof. Then I could not figure out what to do next, I finally said "f**k it, got a drink and turned on the TV! I wonder if there are instructions or hints/tips, gotta look.

jbuggydroid

Jul 29, 2010
I played that Modern Combat, took me 10 minutes to kill the first 6 guys on the Roof. Then I could not figure out what to do next, I finally said "f**k it, got a drink and turned on the TV! I wonder if there are instructions or hints/tips, gotta look.

What part exactly? After you fly to the next roof you shoot the glowing fuel tank

Sent from my MB855 using XDA App

Reactions: dsims7_2000

dsims7_2000

Apr 6, 2009
Virginia, USA
all you people reading this are a**holes and I freaking hate you!!!!! It was brought to my attention yesterday to one, connect to the guest WiFi at work, stick on my BT headphones, and play this stupid game until I'm tired!!!!

If I get fired, I'm gonna be pissed!!!!

magui43212

Sep 16, 2011
all you people reading this are a**holes and I freaking hate you!!!!! It was brought to my attention yesterday to one, connect to the guest WiFi at work, stick on my BT headphones, and play this stupid game until I'm tired!!!!

If I get fired, I'm gonna be pissed!!!!

What are you talking about? We aren't responsible for you playing games at work. (I'm not sure I understood your comment)

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

dsims7_2000

Apr 6, 2009
Virginia, USA
What are you talking about? We aren't responsible for you playing games at work. (I'm not sure I understood your comment)

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

It was a joke, dont read to much into it. While I'm here, its not just games, I did not know we have open WiFi here. So I have access to YouTube and using Zumocast, all my videos and movies at home. Put on BT Headphones...........

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just press the home button and it still downloads in the background

What part exactly? After you fly to the next roof you shoot the glowing fuel tank

Sent from my MB855 using XDA App