[ROM] MokeeOS (lg optimus black port)

Search This thread

Slymobi

Jan 29, 2011
Here
htcscreen-5.png

CREDITS:-

nasty007 -main porter of new improved version.(thanks for all the work, great communication and permissions)
faia -initial porter and original source of older version(thanks for earlier work)
slymobi -fixed dialler,messaging,camera video recording,deskclock issues.
saadislam - fixed the fm radio,new framework resized and settings menu edits ( cant thank you enough )
lo2ay/lewa- source of some bug fixes :)
Credit to dev of cronmoda2sd+

I absolutely loved this rom when i came across faia's version,but it had a lot of modding needed for xda sharing.

TODAY (thanks to nasty007) WE GET A CLEAN, XDA SAFE AND MUCH IMPROVED MOKEE (cm7 based)FOR THE WILDFIRE

Main credits to nasty007 for porting a new version of Mokee to our wildfire,this is a much improved rom and interface, Menu and settings are now all language specific,we had some bugs which are fixed and we still have some minor issues remaining. The rom is now ready for release. I have fixed main bugs as listed in credits.

Remaining issues/bugs.

*. You inform us of anymore, if anyone has solutions to any issues then please inform. Thanks.

I am not a developer and have little experience in major fixes etc etc so please don't complain or ask for eta's as they will happen if and when available.

Disclaimer

Flash at your own risk blah blah blah............ I am not responsible for you or your phone. :)

Recommended:-

Total fresh flash of rom and apps so no conflicts from previous versions or different roms arise.

how to : -

1.reboot into recovery
2.wipe data/factory reset
3.wipe cache
4.(Advanced menu) wipe dalvik cache.
5.(mounts and storage menu) format sd-ext,format system,format data and format cache.
6.(only for mtd users,skip to #8 if you don't use mtd) install bravo recovery file,repeat the format of system,data and cache from #5.
7.reboot recovery.
8.install mokee rom zip.
9.flash gapps.
10.reboot (mtd users,install the bravo boot file prior to reboot :) )

It is quite a large rom! so make sure you have enough space (Custom MTD users) - I would recommend 200 40 at 1st, then alter as desired after checking sizes)

Good size is 185 20 for me as I need quite high values for universal rom flashing.

The a2sd+ is still available if you want it.

Please be patient whilst on boot screen as it takes a while to boot up.

Cant think of much more to say other than..... give this badboy a chance.

I WILL TRY TO HELP AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BUT REMEMBER, I AM NOT THE CREATOR OR A DEVELOPER.

Remember......give it time to boot

NOW I HOPE YOU ENJOY.

Mokee V2.2 download link

http://db.tt/MoPzuuZz

UPDATES ARE IN POST 2

Last edited:

Slymobi

Jan 29, 2011
Here
NEW MOKEE V2+ changelogs and updates

CHANGE-LOG

Fm radio now working.(thanks saadislam)

Removed bladeparts.apk/goo manager.apk/PIM.apk

Added mms.apk/dialerex which now fixes the lockscreen issues rebooting the phone.

Settings menu edited in line with changes.(thanks saadislam)

Attached files.

If you prefer PIM then delete dialer and mms apk's (Don't delete phone.apk this needs to remain) and install PIM.apk.

Sony Bravia Engine (Gallery Enhancement)

Beats Audio Enhancement (Headset Enhancement)

Updates (fixes and tweaks to be flashed over main rom)

Again many thanks to saadislam :good: :highfive::victory:

V2.1 UPDATE

Added torch.apk (power widget flashlight still wont work with it though)

System font back to DroidSerif-Italic/bold

Wifi scan interval increased and minor buildprop edit.

Overclock settings now working from cm7 settings

new cm7 settings applied

2.2-UPDATE

ALL THE 2.1 UPDATES + NEW FRAMEWORK BY SAADISLAM (fixes pattern lock sizes etc etc) + NEW CLOCKOPIA FONT

2.3-UPDATE

All fixes +
saadislams new settings/flash widget mods.
phone delay tweak (should be faster now)
(just flash over rom as usual)

mokeecontacts fix.zip= fixes the ability to add new contacts, this however leaves the stock cm7 contacts list ui messed up so its best to keep using the dialer ex or your own desired app for a cleaner ui. just flash the zip via recovery and reboot.

Last edited:

Slymobi

Jan 29, 2011
Here
I've downloaded the one of faia, not from xda ;)

so do you get the data/app issue? check with esfile manager in data, app if you get another app folder and inside that another app folder and so on!! it duplicated 39 times for me lol.
I checked my ext and its ext3 made from cwm. how did you partition and what's your ext version.?

Boomshakkattack

elia222

Feb 17, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S23
so do you get the data/app issue? check with esfile manager in data, app if you get another app folder and inside that another app folder and so on!! it duplicated 39 times for me lol.
I checked my ext and its ext3 made from cwm. how did you partition and what's your ext version.?

Boomshakkattack

I've an ext3 made from cwm and I got duplicate issue like you :confused:
However i was just curious of trying mokeeOS, after some time i restored cm9 backup ;)

Reactions: Slymobi

Slymobi

Jan 29, 2011
Here
I've an ext3 made from cwm and I got duplicate issue like you :confused:
However i was just curious of trying mokeeOS, after some time i restored cm9 backup ;)

my noa2sd mod eliminates this issue and with custom mtd set at 190 40 with my apps installed ive got 200mb free so dont need the a2sd anyway :D.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    htcscreen-5.png

CREDITS:-

nasty007 -main porter of new improved version.(thanks for all the work, great communication and permissions)
    faia -initial porter and original source of older version(thanks for earlier work)
    slymobi -fixed dialler,messaging,camera video recording,deskclock issues.
    saadislam - fixed the fm radio,new framework resized and settings menu edits ( cant thank you enough )
    lo2ay/lewa- source of some bug fixes :)
    Credit to dev of cronmoda2sd+

I absolutely loved this rom when i came across faia's version,but it had a lot of modding needed for xda sharing.

TODAY (thanks to nasty007) WE GET A CLEAN, XDA SAFE AND MUCH IMPROVED MOKEE (cm7 based)FOR THE WILDFIRE

Main credits to nasty007 for porting a new version of Mokee to our wildfire,this is a much improved rom and interface, Menu and settings are now all language specific,we had some bugs which are fixed and we still have some minor issues remaining. The rom is now ready for release. I have fixed main bugs as listed in credits.

Remaining issues/bugs.

*. You inform us of anymore, if anyone has solutions to any issues then please inform. Thanks.

I am not a developer and have little experience in major fixes etc etc so please don't complain or ask for eta's as they will happen if and when available.

Disclaimer

Flash at your own risk blah blah blah............ I am not responsible for you or your phone. :)

Recommended:-

Total fresh flash of rom and apps so no conflicts from previous versions or different roms arise.

how to : -

1.reboot into recovery
    2.wipe data/factory reset
    3.wipe cache
    4.(Advanced menu) wipe dalvik cache.
    5.(mounts and storage menu) format sd-ext,format system,format data and format cache.
    6.(only for mtd users,skip to #8 if you don't use mtd) install bravo recovery file,repeat the format of system,data and cache from #5.
    7.reboot recovery.
    8.install mokee rom zip.
    9.flash gapps.
    10.reboot (mtd users,install the bravo boot file prior to reboot :) )

It is quite a large rom! so make sure you have enough space (Custom MTD users) - I would recommend 200 40 at 1st, then alter as desired after checking sizes)

Good size is 185 20 for me as I need quite high values for universal rom flashing.

The a2sd+ is still available if you want it.

Please be patient whilst on boot screen as it takes a while to boot up.

Cant think of much more to say other than..... give this badboy a chance.

I WILL TRY TO HELP AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BUT REMEMBER, I AM NOT THE CREATOR OR A DEVELOPER.

Remember......give it time to boot

NOW I HOPE YOU ENJOY.

Mokee V2.2 download link

http://db.tt/MoPzuuZz

UPDATES ARE IN POST 2
    NEW MOKEE V2+ changelogs and updates

CHANGE-LOG

Fm radio now working.(thanks saadislam)

Removed bladeparts.apk/goo manager.apk/PIM.apk

Added mms.apk/dialerex which now fixes the lockscreen issues rebooting the phone.

Settings menu edited in line with changes.(thanks saadislam)

Attached files.

If you prefer PIM then delete dialer and mms apk's (Don't delete phone.apk this needs to remain) and install PIM.apk.

Sony Bravia Engine (Gallery Enhancement)

Beats Audio Enhancement (Headset Enhancement)

Updates (fixes and tweaks to be flashed over main rom)

Again many thanks to saadislam :good: :highfive::victory:

V2.1 UPDATE

Added torch.apk (power widget flashlight still wont work with it though)

System font back to DroidSerif-Italic/bold

Wifi scan interval increased and minor buildprop edit.

Overclock settings now working from cm7 settings

new cm7 settings applied

2.2-UPDATE

ALL THE 2.1 UPDATES + NEW FRAMEWORK BY SAADISLAM (fixes pattern lock sizes etc etc) + NEW CLOCKOPIA FONT

2.3-UPDATE

All fixes +
    saadislams new settings/flash widget mods.
    phone delay tweak (should be faster now)
    (just flash over rom as usual)

mokeecontacts fix.zip= fixes the ability to add new contacts, this however leaves the stock cm7 contacts list ui messed up so its best to keep using the dialer ex or your own desired app for a cleaner ui. just flash the zip via recovery and reboot.
    Hi all.

I think the latest build and uploaded rom is acceptable as a daily driver now as most issues have been discovered and addressed (massive thanks to saadislam and nasty007)

For personal reasons, lack of time and available commitment I feel now i have to take a break. I will be around now and then but only lightly and not to work on any issues etc etc.

With nasy007's permission? I would like to offer saadislam the chance to continue this rom, as he has fixed most of the issues and really helped make it what it is.

so what do you say saadislam? MokeeOS-V3 all yours (just need to credit nasty007) and make it your own.

this would really please me and also keep a great rom alive?

MokeeOS
    New framework update:

1. Tweaked unlocker.
    2. Tweaked pattern lockscreen.
    3. Aligned things for clock font included in v2.2
    4. Hidden emergency dialer button and unlock text.

Hope you people like it :)

Edit:
    This is not the final version. Have to do a bit more.

Edit 2:
    Final version uploaded.
    hope you guys like this ROM, thanks slymobi

Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk 2