[Q] [ROM] [4.2.2] [TW] Pimpdroid 2.1.4 20140102

Search This thread

prallo

Aug 8, 2013
I have a GT-P5200.

I flashed it with the Pimpdroid 2.1.4.20140102, which is for the GT-P5210.

I did of course a factory reset, wipe cache and dalvik cache.

I rebooted and now its stuck in the boot screen displaying "Samsung GALAXY TAB 3".

What I want to know is, is this rom not compatible with my GT-P5200 ?

memphisblze

Dec 1, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S20
I have a GT-P5200.

I rebooted and now its stuck in the boot screen displaying "Samsung GALAXY TAB 3".

as posted in the op he has only the wifi model and is not sure if its compatible lte model

Some notes:

-One thing to keep in mind is that I only have the WIFI model of the tab3 10.1. I honestly have no idea whether or not this ROM will work on the LTE variant.

- Also keep in mind that though this ROM is starting to exit its baby stages, It's an early release, and I intend to add much much more to it in the future.

- And lastly, I HAVE NO TIME FOR DRAMA. Nobody is forcing you to use this ROM, if you don't like it flash something else.

prallo

Aug 8, 2013
as posted in the op he has only the wifi model and is not sure if its compatible lte model

Some notes:

-One thing to keep in mind is that I only have the WIFI model of the tab3 10.1. I honestly have no idea whether or not this ROM will work on the LTE variant.

- Also keep in mind that though this ROM is starting to exit its baby stages, It's an early release, and I intend to add much much more to it in the future.

- And lastly, I HAVE NO TIME FOR DRAMA. Nobody is forcing you to use this ROM, if you don't like it flash something else.

So he wasn´t sure it is working or not for the P5200 !

Anyway, he made it clear in another thread that its not working for the P5200.

memphisblze, thanks for your reply !

Reactions: johnso

Restl3ss

Aug 3, 2013
Fort Mcmurray
I have a GT-P5200.

If you're still interested, Pimpdroid now supports all 3 variants of the tab 3 10.1

Reactions: Heartburst

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Some notes:

So he wasn´t sure it is working or not for the P5200 !

Anyway, he made it clear in another thread that its not working for the P5200.

memphisblze, thanks for your reply !
    I have a GT-P5200.

If you're still interested, Pimpdroid now supports all 3 variants of the tab 3 10.1