Xperia Arc forgot lock pattern with USB debuging is off

Search This thread

hanoidesign

Mar 12, 2014
Hello,

Unluckily I forgot my Arc locking pattern with USB debugging off. So I can't do FlashTool with Flashmode.

I tried method here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2303380

but it does not have 'Customization Settings'.

xperia1.jpg

xperia2.jpg

Is there anyway that I can flash a system image via FlashTool Fastboot mode or any other better way around?

Looking forward to your advices.

Someguyfromhell

Feb 2, 2012
Unluckily I forgot my Arc locking pattern with USB debugging off. So I can't do FlashTool with Flashmode.
Yes, you can. You don't need USB debugging for flashmode.
Is there anyway that I can flash a system image via FlashTool Fastboot mode or any other better way around?
It's not gonna help you, the lock data is saved on /data partition. Factory reset will remove the lock, but it will as well remove all your personal data.

Reactions: hanoidesign

hanoidesign

Mar 12, 2014
Make sure drivers are installed. Phone has to be turned off, then hold down Back button and connect USB cable.

You're life saver!! Worked at second trial.

I found good reason to flash to ICS anyway, and rooted it. Now I tried x-parts to have Recovery but x-parts said CWM installed OK but I tried reboot from x-part or press volume at boot, it still boot normally.

Any thought?

hanoidesign

Mar 12, 2014
I've managed to get CWM Recovery working by removing x-parts and install CWM from the old cwminstaller-v1.apk that I found. Yes the latest CWM version is not working on Arc in my case.

Hope this helps.

Top Liked Posts