[help]getting error while flash kernel

Search This thread

stalin.sk2

Sep 25, 2012
Madurai
OnePlus Nord
I extract the kernel.sin file from c2004_brazil.ftf and i try to flash this in fast boot mode i am getting following error

257mz9v.jpg

how to flash this in fastboot mode need any conversion to get correct boot image ?

elmkzgirxp

May 16, 2013
Okay, try this:

Retry doing it not in a removable disk this time. I've had this issue the last time.

If that didn't do the trick, make sure that the FTF is not corrupted. If so, redownload in SUS/PCC if necessary, then decrypt.

stalin.sk2

Sep 25, 2012
Madurai
OnePlus Nord
Okay, try this:

Retry doing it not in a removable disk this time. I've had this issue the last time.

If that didn't do the trick, make sure that the FTF is not corrupted. If so, redownload in SUS/PCC if necessary, then decrypt.

i placed the ftf in internal drive only, ftf also correct one check with flashmode.:confused:
and also same error when i try to flash "kernel.elf" file extracted from "kernel.sin" of ftf :mad:

Himanshuxda

Jun 3, 2013
I extract the kernel.sin file from c2004_brazil.ftf and i try to flash this in fast boot mode i am getting following error

257mz9v.jpg

how to flash this in fastboot mode need any conversion to get correct boot image ?

U can also flash kernel in flaah mode just select the firmware and untick wipe data and system and in exclude everything except kernel and flash it , it will work

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app