{ROM} [Sprint][CDMA][EXT4] Samsung Galaxy Tab (SPH-P100) 1n1tia|C0ntact_V_1_6

Search This thread

mcluvin1065

Dec 23, 2011
I upgraded to JT1134's Rom on rootzwiki. its good. got all the nice things we missed in GB. very easy install.

Can i have a link? I want to jump to ics but proccess seems complicated and dont wanna risk losing my only tablet lol....

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk 2

sdwyz74

Jun 23, 2009
Seattle
wont boot/stuck at start up

ok i followed all instructions to a T from OP and it just gets past the SPLASH screen then sits there ??? im CWM recovery and rooted PLEASE ADVISE

tpike

Thanks buddy, That seems like the way to go.

I take it this is the one you went for : http://rootzwiki.com/topic/11697-rom-cdma-aosp-ics-cm9-build101-0418/

Do you have a step-by-step instruction or do I just do cwm "wipe and install" ?

Again, it's been a couple days, and I'm not usually a fan of using my thread the teach people how to flash other people's roms, but if you are coming from my Rom or stock you should be ok flashing to the latest build. If you had previously converted to mtd you should restock and then flash.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

MuDDuQ

Apr 25, 2011
Champaign IL
If anyone needs to get to the ## menus I found a way to do it

I figured out how to do this if anyone is interested or has a flashed p100 and you need to get to the DIag port to run this for QPST QXDM or DFS

open terminal emulator or script manager and use the following commands after you do su enter

Modem to get to a diagnostic com port
Code:

echo MODEM USB > /sys/class/sec/switch/usb_sel

PDA to switch it back to PDA
Code:

echo PDA USB > /sys/class/sec/switch/usb_sel

Reactions: RoCKOwNz

RoCKOwNz

Jan 30, 2013
Thanks a lot I'm still rocking 1 of these for the kids to play on

Sent from my M470BSA using xda app-developers app

Reactions: tpike

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Alright all you XDA SGT users I humbly submit my custom ROM!

This is the first release of the AlienInc Roms rightly named 1n1tia|C0ntact. Inside you will find themed UI, wallpaper (please note the new live wallpaper "Node Battle"), some of my favorite apks, debloated and ready to roll. Oh yeah you will also notice in the screen shots the Over Clocked/Under Volted kernel. I baked in a super stable and very snappy kernel built by Rodderik called LiquidTab. I'm very sure you will enjoy that!

Features:RFS and EXT4 support
    Up to 1.2GHz Overclock/undervolt support with Voodoo Support (use voltage control baked in ROM or DL from market)
    Custom Theme and UI
    Custom Charger sounds
    LauncherPro baked in along with touchwiz for your pleasure
    Debloated and snappy
    working screen capture using stock ROM features(no need for clunky 3rd party stuff)
    Evernote
    Fancy Widgets
    Dropbox
    AdAway
    ES File Explorer
    MyBackup Root

Disclaimer: As with everything else you have found on XDA, neither the staff nor I am responsible for anything that you do to your tab or for anything these files may do to your equipment. All I am able to tell you is that this worked perfectly on my SGT and has worked perfectly on others...no reason to think it will not work on yours.

Recognition section: Obviously big thanks goes to Rodderik for the work done in the "mega thread" and for letting me use his new kernel he is working in my ROM
    Insanity213-big help getting me going
    S0ckM0nk3y-im off the bench now man! thanks for your help!
    Computerkid-all sorts of great input, if you have an epic try his roms
    jocala-thanks for testing!
    XXCoder - sweet live wallpaper thanks for the tip ;)

Ok so here's the lowdown:
    1)visit Rodderik's thread and get your tab in flashing order LINK: [SPRINT][CDMA]Samsung Galaxy Tab (SPH-P100) Mega Development Starter Thread - best case scenario would be to walk through his thread completely first then flash my ROM over top. I recommend you convert to EXT4 to get your speed on
    2) download my ROM Mirror or MAIN DOWNLOAD
    3) flash via your newly installed CWM
    a) you know the drill on the 2 finger boot into recovery(volume up and power; hold volume up until you see CWM).
    b) wipe cache x3, wipe data x3, wipe dalvik cache x3 ( no reason to worry about losing any info because you just followed Rodderik's install process, right?)
    c) select install zip from sd and choose the file
    4) ROM will reboot and you will be off to a fresh start
    5) tell your friends about how fun and fast this ROM is

ENJOY!
    So i know its been a while since the original rom release, but i did want to drop in an update. im in the process of building ics from source tonight. there is not telling how long it will take me as this is my first time building from source. i did want to post an update though. hopefully things will go well :)

thanks for hanging around.
    Which pesky little file would that be? The "Activation not completed" notice keeps appearing, and its getting on my nerves.

As you can see... finally got my Tab. :D

might be a little late but here is the guide to remove it...
    *I believe you need to be ROOTED before doing this.

1) I used Root explorer and went to:
    /system/app/

2) put the folder in R/W mode (look at top for button)

3) now look for -
    sprintadroidextension.apk

4) long hold press it, either copy it and paste it in another folder as backup.

5) go back to /system/app/ and long hold press sprintadroidextension.apk
    again and Delete it.

6) put the folder back in R/O mode.

Now restart and you should not see anymore activation messages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =]

Thank you to [XDA]: foxmeister, sirmacbeth, rkmj
    I followed your instructions in the OP and it works like a charm. The only thing I would like to see changed at the moment would be Carrier IQ removed and no custom UI or sounds. Thanks for the great work!!

Working on some more custom stuff at the moment. Ciq is low on my list, but I'd anyone wants to get involved in pulling it out of the individual apks i would love the help and i know Randomking would too.

Thanks for trying my ROM!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    Adam my friend! good to see you around that tab parts :)

i need to get back to work on the tab kernel...i've been distracted with epic gb stuff lately :/

i was hoping to have a kernel out by now for the tab but it's not running as stable as i'd like yet at 1.4ghz but i'll get it nailed down soon and throw in some more goodies. i'm going to start working on it again so keep an eye out.

for now if you just want the kernel (for a stock rom) then just pull the zImage from tpike's rom and flash it with heimdall to kernel and recovery