[Fastboot Files] Gingerbread 2.3.5 for ATRIX 2 MB865 AT&T USA [Fastboot Files]

Search This thread

daywalker04

Apr 18, 2011
[Fastboot Files] Gingerbread 2.3.5 for ATRIX 2 MB865 AT&T USA [Fastboot Files]

Android 2.3.5 ---- Blur_Version.55.11.16.MB865.ATT.en.US

InlineFlashing_edison_5.5.175.16_cfc_p3_APBP_CID285.zip

http://www.filefactory.com/file/2zx...hing_edison_5.5.175.16_cfc_p3_APBP_CID285.zip

SHA1 - D227B4F31E88EA64D4E2DF5B6E5696232310970E

MD5 - 293E0F7E89DC9FA54F612C1A83FE69D8

Firmware Downloads:

Atrix 2 Firmware---ATRIX Froyo Firmware---ATRIX Gingerbread Firmware---Defy Plus MB526 Firmware---Defy MB525 Firmware---Milestone 2 A953 Firmware---MB632 Pro Plus GSM---Verizon Firmware---XOOM 3G---XOOM WiFi---Milestone 3 Firmware---XT910 Firmware

Last edited:

tylercarter

Mar 1, 2011
Illinois
Sorta new to Motorola. Is this a way to go back to stock in case something goes wrong?

Sent from my MB865 using XDA App

jimbridgman

Dec 21, 2007
Dallas, TX
Yes!!!!! Thank you!!

We have a way back from soft brick everyone!!!

Show some love here for daywalker04, and hit that thanks button for him.

---Edit---

Mods please sticky this.

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium

Last edited:

tylercarter

Mar 1, 2011
Illinois
Yes!!!!! Thank you!!

We have a way back from soft brick everyone!!!

Show some love here for daywalker04, and hit that thanks button for him.

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium

I'm all over it. if i could hit the thanks button 100 times i would. thanks so much.

so we just use edison file and flash it with fastboot?
if so how exactly can i do this? i mean what commands? i did a little reading but i was still a bit confused with what exactly to do and i dont want to do something wrong. thanks
Sent from my MB865 using XDA App

Last edited:

tzones

Jun 13, 2009
BayArea
Can anyone please post few instructions on how to flash these files? I can't wait to flash them to release my atrix 2 from soft brick.

thanks & appreciate

Can anyone please post few instructions on how to flash these files? I can't wait to flash them to release my atrix 2 from soft brick.

thanks & appreciate

place the rom in the same directory as your fastboot tools are located

Fastboot erase system
Fastboot erase userdata
Fastboot update romfilename.zip
Fastboot reboot

Last edited:

JRW 28

Aug 19, 2011
FL
Man this is awesome !! Great work Daywalker04 :)

I will get this into to noob and beginners post as soon as I get back on a computer.......let the fun begin!!!

jimbridgman

Dec 21, 2007
Dallas, TX
that would require Jim's input not sure if renaming it affects it.

I don't think that is a problem, as long as the file is intact, but I am testing my theory right now, I will let you all know my findings.

I don't think that you flash the zip file though, I think there should be the individual files like boot.img, system.img, data.img, etc. that need to be flashed one at a time. Again once I play with it, I let everyone know exactly what needs to be done, to make it work.

JRW 28

Aug 19, 2011
FL
To use this right now you would flash with RSD lite unless I'm mistaking. Someone would have to change it around to make it flashable with CWM.

tzones

Jun 13, 2009
BayArea
On Windows, when I put the phone in AP Fastboot mode, do I need to install fastboot USB drivers? Where can I find them?

thanks

lfaber06

Last edited:
Reactions: kirkgbr and tzones

jimbridgman

Dec 21, 2007
Dallas, TX
To use this right now you would flash with RSD lite unless I'm mistaking. Someone would have to change it around to make it flashable with CWM.

I am not sure if this is the fxz or not. This might be a "retail" / service center fastboot restore image. They actually use the fastboot command from the sdk for those type of situations. RSD lite is technically a Motorola thing, and for the "AT&T" people to be able to help customers at their "repair" centers they will have something like this. I have seen them do this before when I was given a tour of one of them last year.

I am finishing the download, so I will still let everyone know what I figure out here soon.

Reactions: seedoubleyou

lfaber06

I am not sure if this is the fxz or not. This might be a "retail" / service center fastboot restore image. They actually use the fastboot command from the sdk for those type of situations. RSD lite is technically a Motorola thing, and for the "AT&T" people to be able to help customers at their "repair" centers they will have something like this. I have seen them do this before when I was given a tour of one of them last year.

I am finishing the download, so I will still let everyone know what I figure out here soon.

RSD lite seems to do the trick! I'm gonna try making a backup and flashing it!

Reactions: jimbridgman

Top Liked Posts