Official PayPal account to help samuaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

uoY_redruM

May 1, 2010
Longwood, FL
I just want to add I never insinuated you were just trying to profit from this broken laptop thing. I was simply asking why you didn't accept the free one offered to you.

I don't compile roms so I don't know the system requirements, therefore I did not know the one offered would not suffice.

I hope you reach your goal and are able to continue production of Medroid as this is the only rom I've used since you put it out.

Good luck man.

Sent from my Nexus One using xda premium

Psychokilz

Jan 30, 2012
Brampton
I don't get that language !:mad: I am now with texasice rom that much more the real one

I'm 200% sure that when samuaz updates his ROM, you will come running back to his rom. Just so you know I also respect TexasIce for his work. They are all trying to help us. Btw, if you don't use Samuaz's rom, it doesn't affect him in any way - its your own loss. :)

Sent from my Nexus One

Theshawty

Feb 13, 2011
but, can you please remind me which one is more stable?

Sent from my Nexus One

Haven't used either in months so I have no idea. I'm guessing both are rather unstable with HWA and very stable without HWA?

Are you sure? I think you no have idea, check my repos, check my github and try to make it and say me if all changes come from texasice

Then I was wrong. I did say "If I recall correctly" before saying the rest. HWA though was thanks to texasice.

So you think my rom are the same from Texasice with different name? So lol you no have idea

Please don't put words in my mouth, I never said that. Your two builds are CM9 and your own mix (+timbits).

Cm9 its not buildeable in the n1 check my framework, my system core, my bionic,my libs etc are different to Texasice, the texasice system source and android sources no work in my builds, but yea the passion device boardconfig and kernel come from texasice base but I make some changes on it, but its not the only work, you no have any idea

I realize that, and no, I have no idea what the insides of ROM developing is. I made a faulty assumption and for that I am sorry.

So plese try to Make the cm9 or medroidmod using the Texasice source and tell me if it Is building and work I your n1

I am no ROM developer nor do I run Linux at the moment. I am sorry for offending you, but you are misunderstanding a whole lot. Maybe it's because we are from total different places of the world.

I didn't mean to offend you, and I'm sorry if I did.

yxcv99

Oct 29, 2010
Huh? Please calm down?! Some of you should understand that these two roms are not concurring. We all as N1 owners should be pleasant for every release of these guys which brings us a few more steps to a final stable (modded) ICS experience

guy8zv

Mar 11, 2010
Beer-Sheba
Official PayPal account to work with Samuaz...

Official PayPal account to work with Samuaz
This is not the title that Samuaz need to discuss or even to use obscene language.
I don't understand why this section is belong to "Nexus One Android Development" :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: exb0

n1newbie

Oct 14, 2011
Tamil Nadu
come on pals... relax... i think there is some unwanted words being spoken or some misunderstanding of the words. lets keep it aside. no rifts please buddies. there is no doubt that samuaz and his medroid team have done an amazing job so far and i hv high hopes that he will continue with his good work.
also samuaz withdrawing fron this project is not a loss to him but certainly a big loss to us N1 owners. this android community is open source so its not that one copy from others. each dev helps and supports and respects other devs works. so far both the roms (Texasice and samuaz) are coming good. :) also its good for the N1 to have choices :D

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

thiasB

Nov 16, 2009
Berlin
Samuaz, have you ever imagined to join Teamdouche? In this case you can easily take advantage of their huge review, build and discussion plattform and of course the extensive amount of long time experiences in making great ROMs, nearly without having any bigger hardware to own. Your ROM is mainly build upon CM9 sources except some other smaller mods added. What about helping the team making N1 capable of HWA and benefit from their build environment (consider new build beasts they ordered recently...). Being part of the team would (imho!) increase your merits much more than this awkward topic. A lot has been done and achieved already for bringing ICS on our beloved N1s. Please help pushing it to the next level.
Additionally and in case of having an own computer somewhen--powerful enough to build ROMs at home--you can always add the mods you think they are worth being implemented and offer them here...

...just my thoughts...

Last edited:

cpm

Jan 12, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Just my 2c, all in my humble opinion...

I've used both MeDroid and TexasIce roms. Yes both are ICS. However, its quite clear (to me) that TexasIce is more akin to an ASOP/stock experience. On the other hand, MeDroid has more of a CyanogenMod experience.

Some will always prefer stock over CM, and visa versa. It's what makes the world go round.

So as Samuaz has asked, let's please leave the insinuations and negativity out of it.

In the other hand, perhaps Samuaz could take a deep breath and calm down on the BAD LANGUAGE please. No need, even if someone has hurt your pride. Let's show some professionalism here please people.

Now, I'm off to donate a few Euro to the cause as I just love the work that the MeDroid team have done with their ICS ROM.

@MeDroid team. You make my Nexus One rock; please continue with the amazing work to date. Thank you!

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

Reactions: n1newbie

cpm

Jan 12, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Agree, MeDroid team should contact TeamDouche to discuss continuing the work with the Nexus One. We could all benefit immensely from that.

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

Burag

Jun 29, 2009
Very beautiful words.
Someone offers you free laptop and the other person is asking you why you won't take it, and all you can say is this?

I do appreciate all your work and I'm really sorry for your loss, but don't make yourself a big star and the best developer.
There are still others around here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: samuaz

amolji

Feb 22, 2009
Ludhiana
Very beautiful words.
Someone offers you free laptop and the other person is asking you why you won't take it, and all you can say is this?

I do appreciate all your work and I'm really sorry for your loss, but don't make yourself a big star and the best developer.
There are still others around here.

You are flaming the topic.seriously can you even browse the net with 256mb machine which is sluggish and old?ram in it is even half of our n1.

Wakeup man.did he say he is best? If u cant appreciate atleast keep your cranky mouth shut.
please go some where else don't waste the time of others and your.

P.s. Some mod should close/delete this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You know the quantities of performance require for compile ics? you are a developer? You know how many hours I have spent sleepless, and few things I neglected to do for work in this rom, so that their nexus one may have life?, I appreciate the offer of the computer, but with 256 mb of ram it have, you think I will be able to compile android? if my old laptop with core 2 duo 4GB ram took 6-8 hours, as you think I'll take with her, all i do is take the laptop to that kid and spend 100 dollars on fedex for shipping it to Honduras ... for something that I will not work for my work, this is voluntary, if you dont want to participate do not come and accuse me of ****!

**** YOU

Enviado desde mi nexus one usando Tapatalk

Lovely example of a deserving developer...

Not.

Closed, donation links removed. Learn to behave in an appropriate manner.
    Samuaz, as a friendly advice; if you think the community does not give you appreciation or respect as much as you deserve, I honestly suggest that you discontinue work on your ROM'S, so people can understand your importance/value. I cannot donate to you because I myself don't have a job, thus there's no way in hell I can help you out, but I wish I could.

I have a lot of respect for you as I'm using your MeDroid CM7 ROM as my daily driver, and it works flawlessly; I can't thank you enough. Your ICS ROM was the most stable as well.

Just relax and enjoy your everyday life. Don't worry about unfinished work on your ROM's. It's all good.

All the best my friend!
    Well guys here is the link officer Samuel accept PAYPAL to leave their donations, and so the teacher Samuel AKA samuaz can buy a new or second pc that will help you keep your good cooking roms that each of us use .. hopefully we achieve the objective ............ ............. collaborate and friends.

Paypal Link: removed
    i can unterstand this guy. Some guys really thinks its fun to compile android on a ATARI :/ I hope you will get something back from the community, and yes in this case every $ help. and yes, its sometimes the best way to show people how good something was if they losing it.
    I don't get that language !:mad: I am now with texasice rom that much more the real one

I'm 200% sure that when samuaz updates his ROM, you will come running back to his rom. Just so you know I also respect TexasIce for his work. They are all trying to help us. Btw, if you don't use Samuaz's rom, it doesn't affect him in any way - its your own loss. :)

Sent from my Nexus One