[THEME]Evewon's Themes for TouchWiz - Good Bye Blue! - Peas and Carrots- Updated!!!

Search This thread

Evewon

Jan 21, 2012
transparent_banner_evewon.png

**I am not responsible for any ill-effect you may experience by flashing anything found here. I am not holding a gun to your head and forcing you to flash this on YOUR device**

I personally hate the blue theme of TouchWiz, but I love TouchWiz! So, I have created my first theme.
This is a work in progress. This will be a complete theme that will change all the UI of TouchWiz to green, grey and black. Right now I'm working on my personal theme which is almost all green and grey with some orange, I'm calling it Peas and Carrots. Once I get my theme done, I'll be making an all green theme, as well as making a few different color toggle and pull-down themes. Requests are always welcome, but I CAN NOT guarantee anything... Just let me know. I think the third post will be for requests. NO BLUE REQUESTS!

This theme uses the VRTheme installer (Thanks so much VillianROM guys for making such an awesome theme installer!)
It should work on any TouchWiz based ROM.*As of 3-14-13, tested and working on:
The Devils Reject Edition Rom
Intergalactic
Feel free to try on other ROMs, please make a BACKUP first before flashing and let me know how it goes.

Please help me to get rid of the blue! If you notice any blue in any app that I have themed please post, preferably with a screenshot. [/FONT]

evewon_theme_screenshots-1.png

Peas and Carrots (Mostly Green & Grey with Orange here and there, black status bar, inverting Green/Orange toggles+Circle % Battery)

What is themed so far
Themed Some App icons dark and green
ClockPackage
Framework
JobManager
Lidroid
Contacts
Mms
Phone
Settings
SystemUI
Twframework
DownloadProvider
Google Keyboard
Note2 Keyboard(don't think this will work on GS3 Keyboard)
Calculator
Calender
Browser
TouchWiz Launcher
MusicPlayer
PopupBrowser
SamsungCamera
Email
Gallery
WallpaperChooser
SplannerWidget
VideoPlayer
S-Voice

Soon to be themed
Gmail
Google Now
Whatever you guys want... just let me know!

Themes for Intergalactic(or ROMs with unmodified systemUI, i.e. no %Battery Mods, ect.)

Peas and Carrots Theme WITH Brightness Slider on Pull-down Dev-Host Download

Peas and Carrots Theme WITHOUT Brightness Slider on Pull-down Dev-Host Downloadd

Status Bar Mods(To be flashed on top of above Theme)

50% Transparent Status Bar WITH Brightness Slider Dev-Host Download

75% Transparent Status Bar WITH Brightness Slider Dev-Host Download

100% Transparent Status Bar WITH Brightness Slider
Dev-Host Download
--------------------
50% Transparent Status Bar WITHOUT Brightness Slider Dev-Host Download

75% Transparent Status Bar WITHOUT Brightness Slider Dev-Host Download

100% Transparent Status Bar WITHOUT Brightness Slider Dev-Host Download

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Themes for The Devils Reject Edition Rom

Peas and Carrots Theme WITHOUT Brightness Slider on Pull-down Dev-Host Download

Dev-Host Download
--------------------

*Please BACKUP before flashing*

PLEASE HIT THANKS IF YOU LIKE!

Special thanks to:
enewman17(for an Awesome ROM and all your help!)
alvin551(for helping me remove toggle text)
RockRatt(misc help)
David Dee(misc help, and circle clock)
WasabiWa83(dialer background)
majdinj(Transparency Status Bar and Pull Down)

Last edited:

Evewon

Jan 21, 2012
Requests

If you make a request, and I choose to make it happen you will find it here.
If you see your name here, I better see your name in the Thanked List!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by CaLLm3LAzY-
Is there any way you can just flash the pull down transparent and keep the original theme from intergalactic? So it can just make the status bar pulldown transparent and not change the theme?

Here you go,
BAM!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8cfe3161-aefc-4984-a807-4a936f415661.jpg

Ok, another one for CaLLm3LAzY, here you go,
BAM!

It has 75% Transparent Status Bar. Whole pull down is 75% Transparent, except the header which is 50% because you could still see the status bar behind it. This is for Intergalactic ROM, or a Rom with a mostly unmodified SystemUI.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

tbird57

Apr 30, 2012
Wittness Protection Program
Re: [THEME]Evewon's Themes for The Devils Reject-WIP- Good Bye Blue! - Peas and Carro

Looking Good so far, anyway to lighten up the notification bar other than a dark black,so it you can get a suttle blend with the home screen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Flashing this also took away the no increase ring

Evewon

Jan 21, 2012
Looking Good so far, anyway to lighten up the notification bar other than a dark black,so it you can get a suttle blend with the home screen

Do you just want a lighter grey? Want the original color that comes with Devils Reject? 50% transparent? 100%?
I just went with black because, I dont like when you extend the pulldown, and the colors of the backgrounds are different.

Flashing this also took away the no increase ring

I will look into this. Once I make this a VR theme, there will be no problems with it breaking any mods. Sorry

Reactions: JT1510365

tbird57

Apr 30, 2012
Re: [THEME]Evewon's Themes for The Devils Reject-WIP- Good Bye Blue! - Peas and Carro

I re-flashed no increase ring from the devil's OP.

Yes that would be great having notification @ 50% :)

Evewon

Jan 21, 2012

I re-flashed no increase ring from the devil's OP.

Yes that would be great having notification @ 50% :)

So are we taking just status bar? Or whole drop down?

Reactions: JT1510365

tbird57

Apr 30, 2012

Just the status would be fine although the whole thing might look pretty cool...?

Evewon

Jan 21, 2012

Give me a couple days. Im making what I have done so far into a VRTheme, so it wont break any more mods, and any more themeing on my end will be way easier.

Thanks for the feedback! Check back in a day or 2.

Evewon

Jan 21, 2012

I like your theme!

There is WAY more to come. I am about 50% done making what I have done so far into a VRrheme Then I can continue.

I think im going to make rhe 3rd post fpr requests, and I put your status bar request there until I get it done.

Thanks for trying it out!

Evewon

Jan 21, 2012
OP updated with some Status Bar mods. 100%, 75%, and 50% transparent. This will put back removed brightness slider on pulldown. I will have updated versions that will keep the slider from coming back and that will work with the new TDR v5.

I will be putting up the updated VRtheme tomorrow as well, then I can move forward with getting rid of all this blue!

Reactions: tbird57

Evewon

Jan 21, 2012

Pretty decent update coming later today or tonight.
Let's see... OK:
Theme converted to VR theme to work (hopefully) across all touchwiz based ROMs
Themed both note2 keyboard and android keyboard
Got a few more system apps themed
Have themed the system icons dark and green/orange + MMS icon from Shoman94
made toggle "green" a bit more "green"
Have 3 new versions systemui with slider removed
Working on calander now
Will have updates up tonight!

Seent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

Reactions: easemachine

Evewon

Jan 21, 2012
Re: [THEME]Evewon's Themes for TouchWiz -WIP- Good Bye Blue! - Peas and Carrots-

OP and links updated! Good stuff! Let me know if you guys are digging it.

Evewon

Jan 21, 2012
Re: [THEME]Evewon's Themes for TouchWiz -WIP- Good Bye Blue! - Peas and Carrots-

Getting System UI FC on Intergalactic...:crying:

Did you wipe cache and dalvik cache after install?
Downloading intergalactic ROM now I'll get you a version that doesn't fc systemui, give me a little time.

Last edited:

Tjj1418

Jul 20, 2011
This theme is BOSS...Im a miami hurricanes fan so Orange And Green is in my blood...ive been looking for a hurricanes theme and this will work perfect...Thanks man great work keep it up!

Reactions: Evewon

Evewon

Jan 21, 2012

This theme is BOSS...Im a miami hurricanes fan so Orange And Green is in my blood...ive been looking for a hurricanes theme and this will work perfect...Thanks man great work keep it up!

Awesome! So glad you like it! I will have an update if not tomorrow the next day, got popup browser and wallpaper chooser done, working on gallery now.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    transparent_banner_evewon.png

**I am not responsible for any ill-effect you may experience by flashing anything found here. I am not holding a gun to your head and forcing you to flash this on YOUR device**

I personally hate the blue theme of TouchWiz, but I love TouchWiz! So, I have created my first theme.
    This is a work in progress. This will be a complete theme that will change all the UI of TouchWiz to green, grey and black. Right now I'm working on my personal theme which is almost all green and grey with some orange, I'm calling it Peas and Carrots. Once I get my theme done, I'll be making an all green theme, as well as making a few different color toggle and pull-down themes. Requests are always welcome, but I CAN NOT guarantee anything... Just let me know. I think the third post will be for requests. NO BLUE REQUESTS!

This theme uses the VRTheme installer (Thanks so much VillianROM guys for making such an awesome theme installer!)
    It should work on any TouchWiz based ROM.*As of 3-14-13, tested and working on:
    The Devils Reject Edition Rom
    Intergalactic
    Feel free to try on other ROMs, please make a BACKUP first before flashing and let me know how it goes.

Please help me to get rid of the blue! If you notice any blue in any app that I have themed please post, preferably with a screenshot. [/FONT]

evewon_theme_screenshots-1.png

Peas and Carrots (Mostly Green & Grey with Orange here and there, black status bar, inverting Green/Orange toggles+Circle % Battery)

What is themed so far
    Themed Some App icons dark and green
    ClockPackage
    Framework
    JobManager
    Lidroid
    Contacts
    Mms
    Phone
    Settings
    SystemUI
    Twframework
    DownloadProvider
    Google Keyboard
    Note2 Keyboard(don't think this will work on GS3 Keyboard)
    Calculator
    Calender
    Browser
    TouchWiz Launcher
    MusicPlayer
    PopupBrowser
    SamsungCamera
    Email
    Gallery
    WallpaperChooser
    SplannerWidget
    VideoPlayer
    S-Voice

Soon to be themed
    Gmail
    Google Now
    Whatever you guys want... just let me know!

Themes for Intergalactic(or ROMs with unmodified systemUI, i.e. no %Battery Mods, ect.)

Peas and Carrots Theme WITHOUT Brightness Slider on Pull-down Dev-Host Downloadd

Dev-Host Download
    --------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Themes for The Devils Reject Edition Rom

Peas and Carrots Theme WITHOUT Brightness Slider on Pull-down Dev-Host Download

Dev-Host Download
    --------------------

*Please BACKUP before flashing*

PLEASE HIT THANKS IF YOU LIKE!

Special thanks to:
    enewman17(for an Awesome ROM and all your help!)
    alvin551(for helping me remove toggle text)
    RockRatt(misc help)
    David Dee(misc help, and circle clock)
    WasabiWa83(dialer background)
    majdinj(Transparency Status Bar and Pull Down)
    Got gmail done, will have it up tomorrow. Almost done with google now/search.
    Just figured out how to batch edit with photoshop and firework, god wish I would have done that sooner! I just edited 130 png/9.png in about 2 min!

Requests

If you make a request, and I choose to make it happen you will find it here.
    If you see your name here, I better see your name in the Thanked List!

Originally Posted by CaLLm3LAzY-
    Is there any way you can just flash the pull down transparent and keep the original theme from intergalactic? So it can just make the status bar pulldown transparent and not change the theme?

Here you go,
    BAM!!!

8cfe3161-aefc-4984-a807-4a936f415661.jpg

Ok, another one for CaLLm3LAzY, here you go,
    BAM!

It has 75% Transparent Status Bar. Whole pull down is 75% Transparent, except the header which is 50% because you could still see the status bar behind it. This is for Intergalactic ROM, or a Rom with a mostly unmodified SystemUI.

Enjoy!

Sorry for the delay... Big update a lot more apps done, 99% done just have gmail and Google now left to do.
    There are all new links, with specific links for Intergalactic and The Devils Reject ROMs in the op.
    Check out them out, let me know

I'm on a touch wiz ROM. And want to put the 75% transparent pull down. Will it work with Intergalactic rom?

The version I have in the op now will break systemui on intergalactic, but I do have an Intergalactic version, with all status bar mods, I'll be redoing the op in a few hours check back this afternoon, I'll have a whole intergalactic section in the op