[Interesting] General Bootloader Unlock for ALL Huawei Phones!

Search This thread

taaeem

Feb 22, 2014
Hamburg
My Bootloader is unlocked by default but i can't flash anything. Will that change if i run the code?

tauio111

Feb 27, 2011
Google Pixel 5
Now I hope that this bootloader unlock also causes the phone to skip the signature check of the update.app at the beginning...so then we can play around more with custom roms....
No need for that since he managed to flash TWRP to bootloader partition. The builtin recovery is quite worthless compared to TWRP. And as known flashing custom roms/kernels/zips and whatever with TWRP is very easy.

Last edited:

bokchoi2020

Jul 24, 2013
Ottawa
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 7 Pro
No need for that since he managed to flash TWRP to bootloader partition. The builtin recovery is quite worthless compared to TWRP. And as known flashing custom roms/kernels/zips and whatever with TWRP are very easy.

Yea, I have to agree with that. TWRP can backup, run commands via terminal, install zips, mount usb, etc.
However, the only thing TWRP is lacking is to install the stock updates, but that isn't a very big issue.

Reactions: tauio111

Qraizzz

Mar 4, 2014
Appearantly the K3V2 phones can be easily unlocked, no need for B118 or other chinese firmwares anymore!

1. Make sure you have a working adb connection to the PC
2. Boot to fastboot/bootloader either via the command adb reboot bootloader or by restarting the phone and holding down vol down+power for about 10 seconds.
3. Send this command to the phone via adb:
Code:
fastboot oem unlock UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Note: Factory reset may or may not happen, so backup everything just incase, altough it has been reported that it does not happen by local xda users

It has been reported that this method works for unlocking the bootloader and flashing TWRP is successful.

According to huaweiblog.de it has been tested multiple times on P2, P6, and the Ascend Mate and it has always been successful.
source: http://www.huaweiblog.de/allgemein/general-bootloader-unlock-fuer-alle-huawei-phones/

If it try this my Phone is stuck on the Huawei Ascend logo.. any solutions

mattBLK

Dec 1, 2010
Manila
So would we be able to flash and boot custom ROMs now? Have you tried anything of the sort?

yeah im sure we can flash customs, in my standard recovery it now says UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER as before i tried this it said LOCKED STATE.

I still cant flash the stock B028 or B037 roms as they are not compatible with my P2-6070. Im guessing a build-prop edit would enable this but id rather wait for CM11. My P2 is not a daily so when someone has a custom to try im happy to try flash it. :D

_wolfpup

Nov 21, 2013
Slough
yeah im sure we can flash customs, in my standard recovery it now says UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER as before i tried this it said LOCKED STATE.

I still cant flash the stock B028 or B037 roms as they are not compatible with my P2-6070. Im guessing a build-prop edit would enable this but id rather wait for CM11. My P2 is not a daily so when someone has a custom to try im happy to try flash it. :D

Ah, nice. Hmm. Then, is someone working on a CM11 that would be compatible with our phone?
At the moment I am going to wait and see what the official UK BO38 is like, that's only a month away now.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Appearantly the K3V2 phones can be easily unlocked, no need for B118 or other chinese firmwares anymore!

1. Make sure you have a working adb connection to the PC
    2. Boot to fastboot/bootloader either via the command adb reboot bootloader or by restarting the phone and holding down vol down+power for about 10 seconds.
    3. Send this command to the phone via adb:
    Code:
    fastboot oem unlock UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    Note: Factory reset may or may not happen, so backup everything just incase, altough it has been reported that it does not happen by local xda users

It has been reported that this method works for unlocking the bootloader and flashing TWRP is successful.

According to huaweiblog.de it has been tested multiple times on P2, P6, and the Ascend Mate and it has always been successful.
    source: http://www.huaweiblog.de/allgemein/general-bootloader-unlock-fuer-alle-huawei-phones/
    Guys, @GambrinusX went ahead to try the bootloader unlock, seems to be a success!
    The better thing is that there is no factory reset after the bootloader is unlocked!

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=50763435&postcount=6
    No need for that since he managed to flash TWRP to bootloader partition. The builtin recovery is quite worthless compared to TWRP. And as known flashing custom roms/kernels/zips and whatever with TWRP are very easy.

Yea, I have to agree with that. TWRP can backup, run commands via terminal, install zips, mount usb, etc.
    However, the only thing TWRP is lacking is to install the stock updates, but that isn't a very big issue.
    Should be added to Index or tutorial thread. @PulseDroid
    If it try this my Phone is stuck on the Huawei Ascend logo.. any solutions

Yeah everything is than all right, you are in fastboot mode and now you can use fastboot commands.

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI P6-U06 mit Tapatalk