[ROM]Epic Unleashed 2.5! Blur-Be-Gone spray for all those bugs!

Search This thread

walcs

Sep 4, 2010
ZOMG FIRST, i have the tranquility ROM and i want to try this one, what have you fixed this time with the .5 update?

walcs

Sep 4, 2010
Thank you, if I'm using the Tranqulity ROM can I just install the ROM over it or do I have to flash the phone back to stock?

metman87

Jan 18, 2009
love the built in battery indicator. literally just loaded. thanks so much. definitely let you know what i think and donation coming this week dude.

walcs

Sep 4, 2010
My Gmail isn't working for some reason...and my contacts are gone, idk what's wrong

facelessuser

Jan 31, 2009
Something is big and wrong here. My google account is gone, and when you go to add an account, there is no google. Essentially I cannot use this. :( Seems some things got fixed, and some things got broken. Sadly, big things got broken.

walcs

Sep 4, 2010
Something is big and wrong here. My google account is gone, and when you go to add an account, there is no google. Essentially I cannot use this. :( Seems some things got fixed, and some things got broken. Sadly, big things got broken.

Help me out here a bit, check on the zip file and can you tell me if it says 117.02M or 117.14?

facelessuser

Jan 31, 2009
Help me out here a bit, check on the zip file and can you tell me if it says 117.02M or 117.14?

I am in linux, so it calculates my size slightly different. But there is something suspicious with what it is doing. I checked the update-script, and it is copying all blur and google applications and bloatware to system folder. I verified in a file manager that my system is full of everything. Now it isn't all showing up in my app drawer. I suspect there are some competing services messing things up here. Not sure though.

But to answer your question, mine says 117.1

walcs

Sep 4, 2010
I am in linux, so it calculates my size slightly different. But there is something suspicious with what it is doing. I checked the update-script, and it is copying all blur and google applications and bloatware to system folder. I verified in a file manager that my system is full of everything. Now it isn't all showing up in my app drawer. I suspect there are some competing services messing things up here. Not sure though.

But to answer your question, mine says 117.1

Thank you, when he first posted the post, the file shows 117.02M, but now he updated the downloading link it shows 117.14 now, i wonder what the .12M change was

burkechrs1

Aug 26, 2010
My google account is gone too. I used the newest download. I also noticed all the blur apks are still there. I thought a blurless rom removed all those. Im going back to my last backup I was running 2.0 great :)

Sent from my DROID2 using XDA App

walcs

Sep 4, 2010
My google account is gone too. I used the newest download. I also noticed all the blur apks are still there. I thought a blurless rom removed all those. Im going back to my last backup I was running 2.0 great :)

Sent from my DROID2 using XDA App

Yep, i just flashed mine again with the newer download, that didnt work out too well. so im going back to tranquility