Bye and good luck.

Search This thread

xboxfanj

Recognized Developer
Apr 24, 2011
St. Louis
We have a phone discussion thread that Uber can use to keep trying to convince people that getting a minor update eventually from Sprint (not Google) is better than superior hardware. He can also claim that Touchwiz updates are buggy but ICS is flawless in my GS3 and I am sure that the minor update to Jelly Bean will work just as well. Samsung learns from past issues as seen by all the fantastic fixes and features of the GS3. It's a good thing we have another place for that instead of here where we say goodbye (insert name here) and then the thread dies off.

Good thing....LOL

Sent from my PantechP4100 using xda premium

Trust me, he definitely uses my thread for that. We just talked about that a couple pages ago. He'll bring it back sooner or later lol.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

ÜBER™

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
Trust me, he definitely uses my thread for that. We just talked about that a couple pages ago.
:D
4670271d-6622-a494.jpg

Sent From My Toro+ via RED Tapatalk

Reactions: flastnoles11

XxLostSoulxX

May 22, 2010
Charlotte, NC
:D
4670271d-6622-a494.jpg

Sent From My Toro+ via RED Tapatalk

Go check the video that qbking77 dis and does. It seems like the radio sucks on it when he was doing speed tests, also did real world tests. Also did a front facing camera test between Gnex, S3, Evo Lte, S2 the S3 and S2 sounded and looked better than the Gnex and Evo the damn S2 even killed with sound and its not even 720p

Sent From A Coked Out Epic

flastnoles11

Nov 16, 2011
Palm bay
OnePlus 9 Pro
Go check the video that qbking77 dis and does. It seems like the radio sucks on it when he was doing speed tests, also did real world tests. Also did a front facing camera test between Gnex, S3, Evo Lte, S2 the S3 and S2 sounded and looked better than the Gnex and Evo the damn S2 even killed with sound and its not even 720p

Sent From A Coked Out Epic

ad1690bd-c79b-7342.jpg

Zeinzu

Aug 18, 2010
Manchester
www.sdx-developers.com
I spent plenty of time playing around with the GS3 at my Sprint store. Chose the GNexus anyway because despite the "more advanced hardware" everything about the GNexus felt smoother. "I" feel it is still a better phone (especially in the US) than anything else that is out, and since this is "my" farewell thread, all that matters is how happy I am with my new device.

Sent from my AOSP Android 4.1.1 Galaxy Nexus

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
I spent plenty of time playing around with the GS3 at my Sprint store. Chose the GNexus anyway because despite the "more advanced hardware" everything about the GNexus felt smoother. "I" feel it is still a better phone (especially in the US) than anything else that is out, and since this is "my" farewell thread, all that matters is how happy I am with my new device.

Yes! This is Zeinzu's party and he'll cry if he wants to, cry if he wants to...
Oops sorry...always songs in my head, luckily drowning out the voices!

I am glad you are happy with your phone Z. It is a commitment.

Now choosing a Nexus is like being gay. It is OK, just don't go pushing it onto everybody like Uber does...J/K.

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
Stop posting crap just to get you're 10 post limit... this is a good bye thread and you're talking about a non-rotating lockscreen (which it doesn't btw)... just wow...

He will have to keep trying as I delete his posts his count drops back down.

ProDriver77

Nov 19, 2008
Harrisburg, PA
Sorry guys. I gotta say goodbye as well on this one. Just switched to a GNex on VZW the other day as well.

Loved the OG Epic and didn't think I'd love anything without a hardware KB. Surprisingly, this thing is awesome.....even on its stock ROM. As for Sprint - they were good value for $$$ until I kept watching their network get slower and slower. I needed a network that can give me acceptable and reliable data connections for Google Nav when I'm in the Middle Of Nowhere with a large commercial vehicle trying to locate some poor ******* to deliver his 92" plasma screen TV he's installing in a single-wide run-down mobile home.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus on Verizon Wireless

Zeinzu

Aug 18, 2010
Manchester
www.sdx-developers.com
My speeds and connection has always been great wherever I am, so that works out for me. Also, I always swore I wouldn't say this, but I don't miss the physical keyboard all that much.

darkierawr

Feb 2, 2011
My speeds and connection has always been great wherever I am, so that works out for me. Also, I always swore I wouldn't say this, but I don't miss the physical keyboard all that much.

My speeds and connection sucks wherever I am, so it doesn't work out for me.

Also, I always never cease to say this, but I don't miss the physical keyboard ever. But playing Pokemon is a lot less betterer though.

TeamERA

Nov 2, 2011
Everywhere
My man Zeinzu, we will cross again my friend, the Moment days were great, sdx could have been.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

Reactions: Zeinzu

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My turn for one of these threads. Went and got me a Galaxy Nexus today. Unlocked and threw pure AOSP Android 4.1.1 on it. Everything functions, no bugs, no broken features. I couldn't be happier. A lot of you were really cool people, so bye and good luck with CM10.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    can‘t Rotate Lockscreen?

i can’t,others is ok

uploadfromtaptalk1343971626440.jpg

NAH you mean this instead
    1245585077950.jpg

Don't get a Galaxy Nexus. I don't miss you.

Is every goodbye thread going to turn into nexus vs S3 bull****? If that is the case I will make one thread for goodbyes and lock any new ones.
    Thanks
    FNM
    Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

Yes! This is Zeinzu's party and he'll cry if he wants to, cry if he wants to...
    Oops sorry...always songs in my head, luckily drowning out the voices!

I am glad you are happy with your phone Z. It is a commitment.

Now choosing a Nexus is like being gay. It is OK, just don't go pushing it onto everybody like Uber does...J/K.